Page 64 of 65 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1294

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

lol lol lol!!!! haha now we're really talking about rewatching! haha
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I'm watching it now on satelite TV, so far so good. There are a lot of twists in this series.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

yes true i love this series as well
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

i love ella and ron together and i hate that elanie and at the end she got her leg damage because she want to push ella to the truck but the truck on elaine's leg and ella cried cried and ella scream for help and the person who drives the truck rang the hospital up and ella waited in the hospital and ron ran to ella

Quote Originally Posted by anime_loverz
    i love ella and ron together and i hate that elanie and at the end she got her leg damage because she want to push ella to the truck but the truck on elaine's leg and ella cried cried and ella scream for help and the person who drives the truck rang the hospital up and ella waited in the hospital and ron ran to ella
    actually that's not a truck, that's a jeep got loads of them here in the philippines
    cherrie

Does anyone know which episode it was when Ron makes Ella all pretty for dinner near the beginning episodes?

I've become such an Ella fan after watching this series. I love her gradual transition from a fishing selling girl (with her hair in a ponytail and wearing guy clothes), then to a security guard (still tomboyish), then to an unfashionable sales rep (with her hair half down), and finally in the Philippines when she's all stylish and girly with her hair down.

I also didn't think Ron deserved Ella's love. I almost laughed out loud when Ella accepted Ron right after her little monologue about how she couldn't face Ron anymore because of what happened to Elaine and needed a vacation. Cause then she turns around and accepts him because of he's singing her favorite love song (which he probably stole the idea from Raymond Cho anyways!). But I guess it's because Ella loved Ron just THAT much that even a simple gesture, she would fall head over heels for him again. I didn't think Ron did enough to show that he loved Ella. Scriptwriters should have at least made Ron do something more romantic. I mean, Raymond Cho at least had flowers to give to Ella. Ron was just standing there with his hands in his pockets looking almost smug that Ella would accept him again. To make it worse, Ron never really expressed his love for Ella (and she even told him that in his face!). He yelled at Ella, sided with Elaine, slept with her, got engaged, and all that good stuff. Way to tell somebody you like them. He got off way too easily.

But I did like Ella's love song because the lyrics really suited her feelings towards Ron. She never had a change of heart since almost the beginning and loved Ron till the very end even when Raymond Cho proposed to her. And she was always trying to help Ron in her cute little ways and always sticking up for him. I love how her character was so cute and naive. The only pure goodness in the show. And who can forget about those cute dimples of hers. Hehe...

I think Ella's performance was okay. I honestly thought she was better than Elaine. I'd have to hand it over to Ella for her crying skills. Those tears just fall so naturally. I laughed when Elaine tried to cry and be sad in Episode 23 when Ella confronts her after seeing her hugging Derek. Elaine looked like she was trying to close her eyes or fall asleep when she was trying to look sad.

Although I have to admit that Ella's voice was kind of weird sometimes. Like in Episode 25 when Ella first meets with Ron for a meeting in the Philippines. She sounded really raspy like she had a cold or something. Hms!

I think I'll stop raving about Ella now before somebody chases me down with a broom thinking otherwise. ;p

I really enjoy this series... but I thought the feud between the brothers and Ko was a little long... while the brothers against their uncle were a little short.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Quote Originally Posted by kathie
    Does anyone know which episode it was when Ron makes Ella all pretty for dinner near the beginning episodes?
    episode 5. i kinda liked her hair, but i didn't like the clothes

TVB sure loves Hacken Lee. I heard 2 of his songs in ep 5 alone.

agree with james. i've been expecting more of the brothers against the uncle. but nevertheless this series is definitely worth collecting
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    episode 5. i kinda liked her hair, but i didn't like the clothes

TVB sure loves Hacken Lee. I heard 2 of his songs in ep 5 alone.
    Yeah, Hacken Lee is pretty much TVB's godson.

I loved Ella in this series... I found her absolutely adorable.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Yar, I thought they spent way too long on the grudge between Joe Ma and Ron's family... almost to the point where I'm sick of hearing them say, "Don't you remember how he killed our dad?!" or "I wouldn't be where I'd be right now without Uncle Ting." Can we get anymore gayer? lol! And then the whole thing at the end with the evil uncle happened all in 2 episodes and Joe's dad comes back out of nowhere. Double whammy! I also don't like the way the evil uncle just rolls down the stairs and there goes all his evil deeds. He got off way too easy. He should have lost everything or realized something "enlightening" or did something outrageous at the end. And of course, it did not have enough Ron and Ella moments at the end when they finally got together. GAH! I will now have to conjure up a different ending in my dreams. lol!
    Last edited by kathie; 12-18-06 at 03:29 AM.

for some reason i don't really feel the impact of joe's dad in this series. true he might be the reason why joe ''turned'' bad, but somehow he just popped out, disappeared, and reappeared... if anyone here get what i mean
    cherrie

the plot of this show is good! =) and with superb actors like joe ma and actress like kenix really spice up the show. unfortunately, i think ron ng's acting skill is not up to their standard yet. he is always playing the same kinda character in all three shows i watched so far- this one, the academy, triumph in the skies and a minor role in vigilante force. he has the same expression and same face in all those shows. and he made me feel like he's actually acting instead of making me feel into the show.=(

this was a nice series it had an interesting plot

i hated elaine in this series. her acting was horrible ! her crying made me laugh i was so happy when she got hit by that car

ron won favorite character award for his role here in the recent astro awards
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    ron won favorite character award for his role here in the recent astro awards
    For his role in Revolving Door of Vengence? I'm so dissapointed with the taste of my fellow Malaysian?
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

well i don't think it's because of the role per se. it's more on the popularity of the actors in there
    cherrie

I'm sorry to say that I am not a big fan of Ron's acting after watching Revolving Doors of Vengeance. He either looked angry or arrogrant.... even when he wasn't trying to be. =_='' I think he's got the looks, but he can definitely improve on his acting. I even thought the two brothers in the series acted better than Ron. =O

I guess the serie was okay to follow with Kenix and so.But after seeing Ron in it,I dint want to see it anymore.I hate his acting!And I cant believe he won a award for this role.So unfair!
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://i9.tinypic.com/2cp4137.jpg'), '')