Page 54 of 65 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,080 of 1294

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

hahaha! it would be comedy then!
    funny, i like to watch horror stories, during night, and alone.......but i cover my ears and eyes! haha, so funny coz one time im watching the japanese version the ring, i was so scared that i reached for the control button to keep the volume low....but i ended up pressing the increase volume button... i screamed and immediately turned the tv off
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    hahaha! it would be comedy then!
    funny, i like to watch horror stories, during night, and alone.......but i cover my ears and eyes! haha, so funny coz one time im watching the japanese version the ring, i was so scared that i reached for the control button to keep the volume low....but i ended up pressing the increase volume button... i screamed and immediately turned the tv off
    I never watch a horror movie alone at night without my pillow, a blanket, something to lean against, and a torch! I am such a wimp.

Imagine if Wong Yuk Ting starts showing up in windows and mirrors!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

yeah...and with his square hat
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

yeah...and with his square hat
    Its a very bad picture. Makes him look fat. Wonder why they chose it for the funeral?
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

hehe perhaps to show us how successful he is? somehow that pic kinda gives me an impression of wong yuk ting has a doctorate degree or something
    cherrie

hehe perhaps to show us how successful he is? somehow that pic kinda gives me an impression of wong yuk ting has a doctorate degree or something
    Yes, his wife said that he went to the US to get a degree. But by the looks of his robes, it looks like an honourary degree (like to you don't do the course, but they just give it to you because you are a respected member of society.)
    Cyril Connolly

well in here, you can buy degrees perhaps yuk ting bought his degree
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

well in here, you can buy degrees perhaps yuk ting bought his degree
    did you buy your degrees?

no no! of course not me! it's those very very rich and influential people. they got awarded by certain universities as honorary degree holders if they have contributed much to the society and school...of course involves money...
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

no no! of course not me! it's those very very rich and influential people. they got awarded by certain universities as honorary degree holders if they have contributed much to the society and school...of course involves money...
    hehe! the portrait of laudan is probably just a decoration picture.

haha yeah, but since it's his only portrait we see there, i imagine him wearing that when he rises from the dead
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

haha yeah, but since it's his only portrait we see there, i imagine him wearing that when he rises from the dead
    It makes me laugh when I see that portrait. It's like a joke. At the funeral that portrait was there too. Aren't they suppose to put a better portrait to give a mature impression?

haha, well who knows, it could really be the actor's portrait real life portrait i mean
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

haha a real life portrait. lau dan died halfway through the first episode so it could most likely be just a portrait he owned in real life. i doubt they'd waste time on taking a picture of a actor who dies halfway through one episode.

yes haha im thinking it could be his real life portrait
    cherrie

Maybe...but it isn't that hard to that a portrait is it?
    And he does appear in a couple more scenes as flashbacks.
    =p
    Sleep ish nice!

what do you mean? it isn't hard to what?
    cherrie

Just wanted to find out whether has they ever explain y Ella likes that piece of song which she was listening in the first few episodes?

May I know does anybody has the lyrics?

Thanks.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by bloomers05
    Just wanted to find out whether has they ever explain y Ella likes that piece of song which she was listening in the first few episodes?

May I know does anybody has the lyrics?

Thanks.
    We never knew why it was her favorite music.

i think is becos there was once she listened to it together with ron.