Page 58 of 65 FirstFirst ... 8484950515253545556575859606162636465 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1294

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    yes yes! i agree! i really love the scene where they were eating inside that convenience store
    yes, I love that scene too. Ellesmere Choi has really gotten older or something. He seems more mature since his earlier roles in Legendary 4 Aces and Awakening Story. I'm so happy he and his wife Julie (Winnie yeung, ugh i hate her, btw she's married in real life) got back together.

AH....one more episode before I go to sleep...hahaha so I can dream RDOV dreams. I always thought Kenix's son was with Joe but I guess not. I thought they both had a one night stand in the States, only Joe doesn't remember who she is when he met her at the hotel. But I see now its my own imagination that has weave that past between them. BTW, Kenix's ex-boyfriend is ugly compared to Joe.

Now onto Episode 14. Hahaha...im so sleepy...but i need to watch some more!!!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

lol seems that you're addicted with this series hehe, reminds me of myself when i was first watching this
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I do not like that girl who plays Ron's cousin. She acts all innocent but inside she's all black. I read she gets hit by a truck and dies right? I wouldn't feel sorry for her at all, she gets what she deserves, but thats not even enough. She needs to be betrayed badly. I hate her so much! She gets to hold Derek Kwok's hand and kiss him on the cheek! WTH! I'm so jealous!!!!

Joe is so good with Kenix's son, maybe its because he has a son in real life so he knows how to deal with little kids.

Man....Ella Kong really reminds me of Astrid Chan.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 04-11-06 at 03:29 PM.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Default chloe

i think i pitied elaine in the end...
    i didnt like her at first

she was all her dad had..so had to help him.

ps..off the topic a little, she's in always ready too. I like her character there..

Elaine Yiu Can't act to save her life. Her character is such a sly and fake person. When does Ron find out the truth about her? She's just like her dad.

Did Martin's dad lose his memory or something?Does anyone die in this series? I'm watching episode 20 now.

I guess I'm the only one who does not have thiw great hate for Elaine Yiu and her character Chloe while watching the series. Even the part where she tried to frame Happy (Ella) for sending insulting email to Chloe, I'm more angry with Kai Kit (Ron) for believing the worst of Happy so easily. Strangely, even when Chloe hid the letter that can prove Martin's innocence, I still don't hate her. I just wanted the truth discovered as soon as possible. At that time, all my hate was just directed toward Wong Kai Kit.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I'm watching episode 21...Awww....Martin and his father...... Ron better get to his senses soon. Oh evil Mr Cheng and his daughter chloe!!!!

I wouldn't hate Chloe so much if she was more straightforward with her ways...I mean she could be a villian but at least try to win Kit's heart the right way instead of sabotaging and framing Happy. Yes I expect my villians to be evil and have a code of conduct!

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I'm watching episode 21...Awww....Martin and his father...... Ron better get to his senses soon. Oh evil Mr Cheng and his daughter chloe!!!!
    The father and daughter didn't point a gun at Kai Kit's head to make Kai Kit do all the evil stuff. Kai Kit's himself think up all the evil plan.

I wouldn't hate Chloe so much if she was more straightforward with her ways...I mean she could be a villian but at least try to win Kit's heart the right way instead of sabotaging and framing Happy. Yes I expect my villians to be evil and have a code of conduct!
    She wouldn't be a villain then. If she's all honorable and fair, she would be a good guy.

Chloe is evil, but if u think about it, she actually sacrificed more for Kai Kit than Happy. She slept men she doesn't like to help Kai Kit solve his problems.

Yeah....I'm upset at Kai Kit and his brother too. Ellesmere...is less reckless than the other two sometimes.

I feel so sorry for Ko San and Martin. Its so tragic....I almost shed a tear for them.

But if Kai Kit was wiser and calm like Martin, there wouldn't be a story or something to drive the story. When does Raymond Cho show up again?

And am I the only one who sees the resemlance between Ella Kong and Astrid Chan (the actress who played Maggie's sister in Cold Blood Warm Heart)?

But if Kai Kit was wiser and calm like Martin, there wouldn't be a story or something to drive the story.
    This applies to the hated Mr.Cheng and Chloe too. If Mr.Cheng and Chloe are more honourable, there wouldn't be a story or something to drive the story.

Are there any theories as to why Kai Kit slept with Chloe in the middle of such a critical situation?

I thought maybe he felt really bad for causing Happy's brother to go to the hospital that when Chloe came onto him, he was vulnerable at that moment and so he gave in to her "seduction" so he would feel less bad abt the current situation and feel something different along with Chloe. Sorta using wine/beer to forget or avoid something.

I know Chloe slept with men to help Kai Kit but still, she doesn't respect herself so why should I respect her or like her. Happy never did anyting bad towards her but she still frames and sabotages Happy's happiness. Despite her sacrifaces for Kit, I still do not find her likeable. In other stories, I've found redeeming factors for villians and liked them but I can't find any redeeming factor to like Chloe.

I always thought Kai Kit protected and defended Chloe because she's his cousin and he's protective of his family, so at first he wouldn't believe Happy. And because Chloe always goes on as an "innocent angel".

I know Chloe slept with men to help Kai Kit but still, she doesn't respect herself so why should I respect her or like her. Happy never did anyting bad towards her but she still frames and sabotages Happy's happiness. Despite her sacrifaces for Kit, I still do not find her likeable. In other stories, I've found redeeming factors for villians and liked them but I can't find any redeeming factor to like Chloe.
    No one asking u to like her. I don't like her either. I just don't hate her. And I'm just stating the fact that she sacrificed more than Happy which is true. I'm not trying to make u like her. You can hate her all u want.

I always thought Kai Kit protected and defended Chloe because she's his cousin and he's protective of his family, so at first he wouldn't believe Happy. And because Chloe always goes on as an "innocent angel".
    Even before Chloe did the framing, Kai Kit is already thinking the worst of Happy. Like the time the other collegues were talking bad about Chloe behing her back and Happy defended her. When Kai Kit what in on the conversation, he immediately scolded Happy for gossiping. Happy wasn't even saying anything bad about Chloe at that time. It's only the collegues advicing Happy not to believe Chloe. But Kai Kit just accused Happy of talking bad behind Chloe's back. Now, would a collegue advice Happy not to believe Chloe, if Happy has been talking bad about Chloe? He is supposed to be in love with Happy, but instead of giving the benefit of the doubt to Happy, he think the worst of her. There are so many people in Happy's office, but she immediately assume Chloe is the one who send the letter.

Okay now that we established that.

How is it that Happy didn't sacrificed or did many things for Kit? She may not have lost her virginity to help Kit but she almost lost her life going across the street while learning english and she walked in high heel shoes which she's not use to wearing to change herself so she can be qualifying to work at her new job and not make Kit lose face for helping her get a new job. PLUS, Happy is always there for Kit whenever he's in trouble or in distress even before Chloe waltz in and split them two up.

With Chloe, I don't take sleeping with other men as a big sacrifice anymore because to her it isn't a BIG thing, its just a tool she uses to get men do whatever she wants. So it no longer a sacrifice when she's willing to do it.

The way Chloe leads and treats Derek, makes me want to take her out behind a alley and slap her silly and make her face black and blue !!!!!!!

The way Chloe leads and treats Derek, makes me want to take her out behind a alley and slap her silly and make her face black and blue !!!!!!!
    You will throw your remote control at the TV then when u see the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    You will throw your remote control at the TV then when u see the ending.
    Oh no! Kidd, don't tell me Derek dies because of that low life piece of scum Chloe~! I will personally pull her out of the screen and ring her neck! And show her what vengeance really is!

(sigh) Derek's character is such a smart guy but I guess a hero can't get over the obstacle of a "beautiful" maiden.

Don't worry. Mark (Derek) didn't die.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Don't worry. Mark (Derek) didn't die.
    Oh then at least tell me Chloe dies?! (looks hopeful) Because I rather have Mark die or go into a coma than end up being paired up with a Kellie-Pickler. Because Mark pairing up with Chloe in the end is a fate worse than death.

Oh then at least tell me Chloe dies?! (looks hopeful) Because I rather have Mark die or go into a coma than end up being paired up with a Kellie-Pickler. Because Mark pairing up with Chloe in the end is a fate worse than death.
    -------------------------Ending spoiler - Mark's fate----------------------------
    Mark got the fate worse than death.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-12-06 at 01:55 AM.

Actually, I don't hate Chloe either. She is a manipulator who uses other people's emotions. I don't think there is anything wrong with her helping her father by using the Wong family. She and her father can provide a much better future for the business than the whole Wong family put together.

Afterall, I don't blame Fred for hating Wong Yuk Ting so much. His sister gave her youth and time and money to help him establish his business and useful connections to help him succeed, and how does he repay her? He goes and sleeps with her nurse when she is dying of cancer - even if it was true love, at least wait til she dies and give her some respect.

Back to Chloe, just because she sleeps around doesn't mean that she likes to sleep with ugly old men to help Kit. It's not a sacrifice if you enjoy doing it, but it is if you don't.

I seriously don't like Kit. Kit is way out of control, and resorts to solve problems via either violence or money payment, rather than facing underlying issues. I find his growth too rapid and unrealistic. He also has serious trust issues with Happy as well, he didn't even hesitate to scream at her. And he has reflex problems too, he doesn't like Chloe but he just lets her suck on his face for 5 mins before pushing her way, and agrees to them getting married. I think he leads her on most of the times which i think is weak and wrong.

If he was more stronger in expressing or trusting to Happy or even refusing Chloe, then this stupid love triangle would not occur no matter how much Chloe schemed. He is extremely selfish and wants Happy at his beck and call, but doesn't do anything to tellher that he likes her, even when she leaves. I don't think either girl should be so hung up on him - he's not worth dying over. Now if it was Martin, that's another case....
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

I'm watching episode 23 right now and geez! TVB sure loves to use the same cliche scene over and over again. In both RDOV and Yummy Yummy, the guy and girl who both like each other goes to the same place and takes out their cell phone and find each other's name on the cell--wanting to call each other but end up not calling or calls and end up seeing each other at the place. Talk about CHEESY!

Yes! Martin is better than Kai Kit! Martin is better boyfriend to Becky and a better son to his father. And he's almost a better friend to Mark too. Kit doesn't appreciate his father, Happy and Happy's brother until its too late/nearly too late! you're right Charby, Kit has a reflex problem, delayed reaction or something. Not quick enough. I wonder if Bosco Wong took Ron's role, would it be any different or better? Hmmmm...

AIYOH! Mark! Oh dear MARK! You're so smart and clever but you had to fall for a manipulative witch like Chloe! She doesn't even deserve your love and care. Or even your cute jokes to cheer her up. Damn! It's almost like Yelu Qi and Guo Fu! I'm so jealous of how Chloe gets to hold his hand, be in his arms, kiss him and have him wipe her tears and tell jokes to cheer her up! MAN! makes me even hate her more!
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 04-12-06 at 02:53 AM.