Page 3 of 65 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353 ... LastLast

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

oh that's yoyo mung!? she looks very very different
    the guy standing behind david chiang is ron ng for some reason i don't like david chiang...wished they used a different actor
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Eh? What do you mean the wrong brother?

BTW, have you check your email?
    Well, Chun Pui and David Chiang are brothers, and I only just saw the resemblance until now, when I see that poster where David has gained weight. Still can't see any resemblance to Derek Yee yet!

Actually, no, I haven't checked, email, just came home from my last exam, I'll check it now!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    Well, Chun Pui and David Chiang are brothers, and I only just saw the resemblance until now, when I see that poster where David has gained weight. Still can't see any resemblance to Derek Yee yet!

Actually, no, I haven't checked, email, just came home from my last exam, I'll check it now!
    Wow, I didn't know Paul and David are brothers, but they don't have the same last name?

There should be thread on Family relations of actors and actresses. Who else is related to each other in the acting business?

Oh wow, I didn't know Paul & John were brothers either! Lol, pretty interesting, both are very great veteren actors!

they are brothers?! as in real life brothers?!?! oh i don't know that either!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Wow, I didn't know Paul and David are brothers, but they don't have the same last name?

There should be thread on Family relations of actors and actresses. Who else is related to each other in the acting business?
    I think Chun Pui has the acting name, while David retained his surname. Derek Yee is their half-brother when their mother remarried. Raymond Cho
    is also dating David's daughter.

I know Lai Suen is Gigi lai's grandaunt, Gregroy Lee and his twin were the sons of Lee Kar Ding and the lady who played the cement selling lady in "The Final Verdict", Wong Yu See who played the bandit leader in "Eternal Happiness" is the daughter of late composer, James Wong Chim.
    Last edited by charbydis; 06-24-05 at 01:03 AM.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

ha?!?! who is derek yee? i've heard that name but can't remember that's who. david's daughter? also an actress?
    and gregory has a twin?!?! also an actor/actress? and you mean gigi lai and julian's aunt in the ching emperor are relatives as well?
    whoa i don't know those!
    cherrie

Default revolving doors

rumour has it that revolving doors may be made as a grand production to be screened around the TVB anniversary month.. in a way cos long wait and hey annivesary show means top notch porgramme

ah well.. hh3 can fill its gap while i wait for revolving doors

Some caps:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/6plpqo.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/6plq2c.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/6plqab.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/6plqc9.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/6pls88.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/6plsae.jpg')

I wonder if this series would be even better than Golden Faith or at the same level as Golden Faith?

So Joe and Ron are brothers?

YAY! Derek Kwok is also in this series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joe & Ron aren't brothers, the two guys standing with Ron in the last screen capture are his brothers in this series

Quote Originally Posted by le FETICHE
    Joe & Ron aren't brothers, the two guys standing with Ron in the last screen capture are his brothers in this series
    Then whose funeral is it? And What roles does Joe and Ron play?

It was Ron's dad's funeral... not sure what exact roles Ron & Joe play...

About Kenix's character... translated by Tammy from the clip:

Kenix is a very intelligent and capable woman, who does what she needs to in order to get what she wants. She works for John and admires him. John tells her to get close to Joe and use him in business. Joe immediately falls for Kenix, but Kenix is using him the whole time. However, later on, she starts to question whether she is doing the right thing because Joe really does put forth for her.

Here are the word-for-word summary:

Independent and focused modern woman.
    Intelligent and capable, manipulative and scheming.
    Uses the identity of "Mei Gae Ma Ma".
    She uses feelings and relationships with disconcern.
    But once her ice-cold heart receives the warmth of true love, she begins to question herself.
    Whether all the things she's done for self-gain was right or wrong.

Kenix says the hardest part is portraying a villian, 'cause it's not the obvious villian, she has to do a lot of inner emotions. She comments that she does think everyone has their good and bad side, and this series reflects that well.

How come there are screen captures? for a moment, I got excited because I thought TVB was showing it already!!
    they do not plan to release it anytime soon? I am waiting to watch this only.

oh im so excited with this series after i saw these clips! their characters look so interesting! i read somewhere that this will be an anniversary series? well i won't be surprised as many here is anticipating this series. including me
    ron's brothers in the series would be mok ka yiu and ellesmere choi
    cherrie

Default revolving doors

talk about interesting clips... ...awww..the wait now is prolonged ..

lis

from the clips, i now get a picture on their characters. very very interesting. if there's a screencap, there must be a clip somewhere. anybody knows where i can possibly download its trailer?
    cherrie

Here is the link for the clip:

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...S101IIY9BZ87DF

The file is around 19 MB though, so it might take awhile with slow connection. The clip also includes previews of Lethal Weapons of Love & Passion, Yummy Yummy, and Powder & Rouge.....

Default kenix

interesting synopsis on kenix's screen character here...

i think there shud be a proper OST to it..of course it will depend on its success..but i have 100% confidence it will

Just read from Joe Ma's forum that this series is gonna air in Hong Kong on August 15th!!!