Page 55 of 65 FirstFirst ... 54546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 1294

Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

hm, it was never explained..but even before she met ron she had been listening to it already
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    what do you mean? it isn't hard to what?
    To take a portait..as like a photo.
    =p
    Sleep ish nice!

hey, does the uncle's daughter love ron? 'cause it seems like she loves him at time but she says its acting..can't really tell since i'm not that far into the series lols. n does ron love her back? is it gonna b like "ron loves her in the beginning but then loves hoi-sum towards the end" kinda thing?
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by x0_jenniee
    hey, does the uncle's daughter love ron? 'cause it seems like she loves him at time but she says its acting..can't really tell since i'm not that far into the series lols. n does ron love her back? is it gonna b like "ron loves her in the beginning but then loves hoi-sum towards the end" kinda thing?
    no ron never loved her. and yes she really loves ron.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    no ron never loved her. and yes she really loves ron.
    haha okay thanks tommy ur alwys the first 2 answer my questions on just about ne tvb series i can see ur a realllll big series fan
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by x0_jenniee
    haha okay thanks tommy ur alwys the first 2 answer my questions on just about ne tvb series i can see ur a realllll big series fan
    haha yea i'm always on and always watch series. i especially liked this series

do you think chloe loves mark in the end?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I really don't know.
    Chloe lies all the time...so I really don't know...
    But I think she does...I think she sees the "errors of her ways".

What do you think?
    Sleep ish nice!

hm think so too. remember the last part when mark offered to take her home? she seems to ponder upon mark's offer then finally accepted him. and i do remember her saying some of her realizations...
    cherrie

Lolz.
    I can't remember.
    ><"
    Sleep ish nice!

haha, last ep in the hospital
    cherrie

Actually, what Chloe has for Kit is more of a chilhood crush turned obsession more than love. She is obviously still trapped in the times of theher childhood where Kit seemed very heroic to her, but it doesn't relate to how much he has changed over the years. s I dont think it was ever love.

As for Mark, I don't think it was love either. You can't love that fast. It was more being touched by his sincerity and she does like him a bit from before cos he is very nice. She still used him, but not to the extent that she maximally could so i always thought she liked him as a friend. And she let him visit her after her accident whereas she wouldn't see anyone else. And anyone would be touched by gorgeous Mark unless you are very stone-hearted.

As for whether she learnt her ways, her accident has certaining toned down her self-esteem. It was quite normal for her to wnat to stab Happy because after such a big traumatic event, patients usually do direct their anger towards something or someone.

What she said was, "I used to think i was very smart, very worldly and believed I could make everything go my way and lie to everyone, but only today now so I realise that I was so stupid. There are so many ungenuine things in the world, I don't know what to believe anymore. "

So I think she did repent and mature.

And then he grabbed her hand and said, "But if I told you my feelings for you are genuine, would you believe me?"

She didn;t shake him off and just looked at him. By the way I see it, she no longer needs to use him since her father is in a coma, so no need to lie to him. She didn;t shake his hand off which means she isn't repulsed by him. As she doesn;t reject him or accept him verbally, I think she needs time to think. But the chnaces of her accepting are very high now Mark is spending heaps of time with her.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

My sis said that this serial will be shown on SCV. It was shown in one of the promo shots for serials to look out for in the coming months. something for SIngapore viewers to look out.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    Actually, what Chloe has for Kit is more of a chilhood crush turned obsession more than love. She is obviously still trapped in the times of theher childhood where Kit seemed very heroic to her, but it doesn't relate to how much he has changed over the years. s I dont think it was ever love.

As for Mark, I don't think it was love either. You can't love that fast. It was more being touched by his sincerity and she does like him a bit from before cos he is very nice. She still used him, but not to the extent that she maximally could so i always thought she liked him as a friend. And she let him visit her after her accident whereas she wouldn't see anyone else. And anyone would be touched by gorgeous Mark unless you are very stone-hearted.

As for whether she learnt her ways, her accident has certaining toned down her self-esteem. It was quite normal for her to wnat to stab Happy because after such a big traumatic event, patients usually do direct their anger towards something or someone.

What she said was, "I used to think i was very smart, very worldly and believed I could make everything go my way and lie to everyone, but only today now so I realise that I was so stupid. There are so many ungenuine things in the world, I don't know what to believe anymore. "

So I think she did repent and mature.

And then he grabbed her hand and said, "But if I told you my feelings for you are genuine, would you believe me?"

She didn;t shake him off and just looked at him. By the way I see it, she no longer needs to use him since her father is in a coma, so no need to lie to him. She didn;t shake his hand off which means she isn't repulsed by him. As she doesn;t reject him or accept him verbally, I think she needs time to think. But the chnaces of her accepting are very high now Mark is spending heaps of time with her.
    Agreed.

I just started to think she was crazy when she started doing all those stuff to Happy just because of Kit. It was really shameful. I wanted to squeeze her eye out!

Wonder if there will be a sequel. I doubt it though. This type of storyline just doesn't seem fit for sequels.

Just want to say congratulations to Mark!

He gets to be with the woman he loves forever.

If Chloe is the only woman he will ever love, might as well have them end up together.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Just want to say congratulations to Mark!

He gets to be with the woman he loves forever.

If Chloe is the only woman he will ever love, might as well have them end up together.

Is this one of the instant-love thing? Because I think Mark sort of liked Chloe when he first saw her. But yes, congrats to him.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Is this one of the instant-love thing? Because I think Mark sort of liked Chloe when he first saw her. But yes, congrats to him.
    agreed. at least he doesn't end up alone and his efforts are being reciprocated. he deserves a woman. I think Mark was extremely lonely when he met Chloe cos Joe was always off with Kenix. He really surprised me by appearing in bars - he didn't seem the type to cos he is so shy.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    He really surprised me by appearing in bars - he didn't seem the type to cos he is so shy.
    When u are lonely, u got to make an effort to mix around.

And who says shy guy can't go to bars? He can just go there for a drink to relax. Mark might look prim and proper, but don't forget where he first met Martin.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    When u are lonely, u got to make an effort to mix around.

And who says shy guy can't go to bars? He can just go there for a drink to relax. Mark might look prim and proper, but don't forget where he first met Martin.
    I thought it was funny when Martin said Mark would go red and couldn't say a thing in front of a girl, and that he should get a move-on.
    Cyril Connolly

Charbydis,

I can't send you any PM, your inbox is full.

Oy oy I havent' continued this series for a long while since I've been out of town for winter vacation. I don't know any of these english names of the actors/actresses are playing. WoooI feel so out of the loop. Need to find time to watch tv series' again....i miss it so much.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.