Thread: Revolving Doors of Vengeance 《酒店風雲》

^ yea, does neone know that song???
    R.I.P
    DiDi <3
    10.02.05 ;[

don't ****ing piss me off or i'll jam my cigg into ur eye

the title of the song is 一生不變 by hacken lee. im uploading it now
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default rdov

..57 pages long...

time for a recap soon on RDOV

lol yes! remember last year when we are both raving abt this series? hehe, how time flies!
    cherrie

I just remember how everyone was going how cool the poster looked! And I was angry that Chun Pui wasn't in this!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    I just remember how everyone was going how cool the poster looked! And I was angry that Chun Pui wasn't in this!
    Who's Chun Pui? Sounds like Paul Chun...

Default paul chun

was he meant to be casted in this?? wot as??
    i am used to him playing a fatherly role - family man / love bond. or a business man of some sort..(not the ruthless kind though)

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Who's Chun Pui? Sounds like Paul Chun...
    Yes, it is Paul Chun. i am just used to calling him by his Chinese name!

Quote Originally Posted by teddybear
    was he meant to be casted in this?? wot as??
    i am used to him playing a fatherly role - family man / love bond. or a business man of some sort..(not the ruthless kind though)
    Nah, he just seemed to be in everysingle series for a while, and he's in nearly every big TVB production. I just naturally assumed he was part of the cast until I saw the cast list. Paul Chun is actually a great villian if he wants to be, but oh well, at least we got to see his brother instead and John Chiang did a good job!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

TommyH
    Unregistered

Yes, it is Paul Chun. i am just used to calling him by his Chinese name!

Nah, he just seemed to be in everysingle series for a while, and he's in nearly every big TVB production. I just naturally assumed he was part of the cast until I saw the cast list. Paul Chun is actually a great villian if he wants to be, but oh well, at least we got to see his brother instead and John Chiang did a good job!

What role would he have played if he was in this series. I like watching Paul Chun in light-hearted series. It would be good if he was in series like WOIL, VOH, or LMS (which he is ). Why isn't his last name the same as John Chiang's? How old is he? How old is John Chiang? They don't even look alike...lol! I would never have guessed that they're brothers if people didn't tell me.

i think their surnames are just screen names
    cherrie

Paul Chun's son is surnamed Chiang and so is John's daughter (Raymond Cho's GF) so the family surname must be Chiang.
    Cyril Connolly

Paul Chun's son is surnamed Chiang and so is John's daughter (Raymond Cho's GF) so the family surname must be Chiang.
    Yay! I finally got the chance to continue watching this series. I'm still in the early episodes but I don't think Joe and Derek is evil. If anything, Joe and Derek are trying to force the brothers to work together with Joe as a common enemy.

Is John Chiang's english name really John? Because I thought it was David?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Yay! I finally got the chance to continue watching this series. I'm still in the early episodes but I don't think Joe and Derek is evil. If anything, Joe and Derek are trying to force the brothers to work together with Joe as a common enemy.

Is John Chiang's english name really John? Because I thought it was David?
    It is John, even though his chinese name pushes more towards David. But he is mostly credited as John so I stay with John. It's so confusing, liking Cho Wing Lin you woudl think William, but it is Raymond.

Anyway, what do you think fo RDOV so far? Is it stimulating enough for you? I guess I predicted my way through the first half and it was a bit strange.
    Cyril Connolly

It is John, even though his chinese name pushes more towards David. But he is mostly credited as John so I stay with John. It's so confusing, liking Cho Wing Lin you woudl think William, but it is Raymond.

Anyway, what do you think fo RDOV so far? Is it stimulating enough for you? I guess I predicted my way through the first half and it was a bit strange.
    I'm only up to episode 9 where Joe has plotted to get Ron's two brothers out of the family business and he's planning to change the name of the hotel and John Chiang out there trying to win people's votes and play the "good guy".

I think it's a good series to watch since it's been a real long while since I've seen a modern series worth watching thats not all comedy.

When do we get to see Kenix's child? She seems to have a past with Joe but Joe doesn't remember her.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

wait till you get into ep10 or 11, not sure, but it's when the brothers....
    cherrie

Ella Kong reminds me of that actress Astrid Chan who played Maggie Cheung HY's older sister in Cold Blood Warm Heart. I think its the eyes or something.

Watching Episode 10 right now, man i gotta stop watching, need to finish hw.

YAY! Brothers unite! Well sorta! Still I don't know why but I love to see John Chiang's plans foil and his face fall flat with disappointment! Another plan ruin by some meddlesome kids..hahahhaha...
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 04-10-06 at 01:39 PM.

yes! that's exactly what i meant haha, so my memory doesn't fail me...this time
    cherrie

Default brothers united

was the best bit where i really really liked

yes yes! i agree! i really love the scene where they were eating inside that convenience store
    cherrie