Ron Ng
    Michael Miu Kiu Wai
    Tavia Yeung
    Sammul Chan
    Fiona Sit
    Michelle Mai Suet
    Deep Ng
    Chin Ka Lok

Scheduled to air in HK in April. I will edit as I get more info. So anyone would like to contribute, please go right ahead.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 01-08-09 at 06:42 PM.

This feels so much like Xin Zha Shi xiong that Tony Leung acted in in the 80s.

Woooooo! I can't wait for this to come out! Been looking forward to this since I heard they were filming it. Not really looking forward to watching Fiona Sit, though...and I really hope the size of her pic (compared to Tavia's) is no indication of the size of her role. Cuz seriously...it's bad enough she's in the series, but if she has a bigger role than Tavia, I'm gonna be very mad. But whatever, the whole Ron/Tavia pairing will make-up for it.

But yup, definitely looking forward to this one!

And oh yeah, I love that poster! Doesn't seem like most other TVB posters...
    I *heart*...
    [xy] Ron Ng, Moses Chan, Julian Cheung, Michael Tao, Kevin Cheng, Bosco Wong
    [xx] Tavia Yeung, Maggie Cheung, Flora Chan, Ada Choi, Kenix Kwok, Jessica Hsuan, Leila Tong

anyone know when its out??
    looks really interesting
    A dream that really comes true, cannot truly be called a dream.

It'll be in rental stores (at least here in Canada) sometime next week. It doesn't start airing in HK until April 11.
    I *heart*...
    [xx] Tavia Yeung, Maggie Cheung, Flora Chan, Ada Choi, Kenix Kwok, Jessica Hsuan, Leila Tong

I am also looking forward to this serie, primairly because of Michael Miu. I have seen enough of Ron and his ''great'' acting abilities so i hope he won't ruin this show.
    shin chan

Already looking at the poster makes me angry (if it's official), Fiona's head is bigger, and Tavia only has a little square. Should've got someone better than Fiona.

i can't wait till this starts.
    i can't wait to see ron and tavia pair up in this.
    ron ng 4ever

who is michael mui? can u put a pic of him? looking forward to see this series, its tavia-ron pairing rite?
    Fav actors:~raymond lam~bosco wong~ron
    ng~
    Fav actresses:~michelle yip~nancy wu~sharon chan~
    leila tong~

Don't have a pic of Michael Miu but his Chinese name is "Miu Kiu Wai". He used to be a popular TVB star back in the 80's (I believe...).

And yes, it's a Ron/Tavia pairing in this drama! (Woo!)
    I *heart*...

Tavia and Ron are supposed to be a couple in this series right? can't wait!! maybe i'll go catch some spoilers...lol...

hmm....in rental stores? i'll check it out in malaysia's rental store first....if not...then i'll ask my friend from canada to get it for me...haha...i hope she can do it...lol.
    Lam Fung is the best!! I love him!!!

Desperate to watch: Twin of Brothers, Lost in the Chamber of Love and The Last Breakthrough

Go read my fanfic at www.winglin.net/fanfic/TVBfan !!!

its not out at the rental stores at the same period all over the world right?

I don't think its out in Singapore so soon....sure it will be a reasonably good serial but think it will be hard for it to match TITs.

Also, the pairing of Raymond Lam and Tavia Yeung in the Golden Faith has left a pretty good first impression, may be more difficult to come round to the Ron and Tavia pairing. I know this is a fresh coupling though.
    Last edited by strawberry; 03-24-05 at 07:20 AM.

here is another poster of this drama

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Crew-Upload/TVB/tvbhighlight2005issue1/10.bmp')

and anothere
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/Crew-Upload/TVB/tvbhighlight2005issue1/8.bmp')
    ron ng 4ever

Talking

The series look cool. But I'll mainly watch it for Sammual chan, I think he's pretty cute after I watched that series called Survivor's Law. If Ron Ng and Tavia Yeung are a couple in this movie I'll watch, they make an okay couple but who is Fiona Sit? This is my first time seeing her. If anyone knows the ending tell me if its happy or not.
    "A couple is like a cup of wine. If both cups are full they would flood but if one is less than the other, they can pour over and make the better of the other."

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda
    who is Fiona Sit?
    Fiona Sit is an HK "singer". I put quotations around it cuz apparently anyone who has a voice can sing these days. She's also venturing into acting now with this series and with a movie she's filming with Jaycee (Jackie Chan's son).

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    its not out at the rental stores at the same period all over the world right?
    That's right. A lot of TVB dramas are released into overseas (mostly N. American) rental stores before they air in HK and before they're available in other countries...so TVB could get an idea whether or not the show is "promotable". I know, for sure it's going to be available here in Canada by next week (the week after, at the latest). Not sure about other places.

My obsession with Ron/Tavia stems mostly from the chemistry I see between them simply from interviews and public functions. They're awfully cute together. I know a lot of people like the Ray/Tavia pairing (from GF and TOB) but seriously guys, give Ron/Tavia a chance. They won't disappoint you. I promise.
    I *heart*...

Quote Originally Posted by baby8love
    Don't have a pic of Michael Miu but his Chinese name is "Miu Kiu Wai". He used to be a popular TVB star back in the 80's (I believe...).

And yes, it's a Ron/Tavia pairing in this drama! (Woo!)

actor miu,kiu wai was on the series cover of TVB's 1980's version of 'the adventures of chor lau heung' costar with barbara yung mei ling. he played the leading actor role of 'chor lau heung'.

he is the same actor who played the young foreign prince-villain in tvb's 1980's version of 'the legend of condor heroes'. he was the so-called god-brother of felix wong's role of 'kwok,ching'.

he was the same leading actor who was in tvb's 'you can onlly live twice' released on vcd boxset.

the same actor who played the general's son that married a foreign princess in tvb's 1980's version 'the yangs saga'.

the above series have already released on vcds boxsets and some might have him on the cover of the series.
    Last edited by earth4477; 03-24-05 at 11:34 PM.

Default pic of miu

Quote Originally Posted by destined_to_be
    who is michael mui? can u put a pic of him? looking forward to see this series, its tavia-ron pairing rite?
    Here are pics of Miu Kiu Wai. He was way popular back in the 80s. He can act and he looks good.

Hope these show:

As Lee Sai Man from The Foundation back in 1984:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs6.netease.com/ent_upimage/200502/1109019702.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bbs6.netease.com/ent_upimage/200502/1109020142.jpg')

As Chor Lau Heung with Yung Mei Ling back in 1985:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://members.aol.com/nato3009/webpage/barb1.jpg')

A recent pic of him as the leading role filming "Disappearance" (filming still in progess) with Melissa Ng:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://the-sun.com.hk/channels/ent/20050308/img/se06030807_big.jpg')
    Last edited by cbale456; 03-25-05 at 02:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by baby8love
    My obsession with Ron/Tavia stems mostly from the chemistry I see between them simply from interviews and public functions. They're awfully cute together. I know a lot of people like the Ray/Tavia pairing (from GF and TOB) but seriously guys, give Ron/Tavia a chance. They won't disappoint you. I promise.
    i agree with, i'm a ron and tavia fan too!!! although this is their first series together as a couple, they've in other things together. and i think they look realli good together. hope ron doesnt get paired up with fiona
    Fav actors:~raymond lam~bosco wong~ron
    ng~
    Fav actresses:~michelle yip~nancy wu~sharon chan~
    leila tong~

here is a pic of ron ng from this drama. He looks hot!!! mmmm
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ron ng 4ever

Quote Originally Posted by Schoi9394
    here is a pic of ron ng from this drama. He looks hot!!! mmmm
    Damn...he does look hot! I mean, the HK police uniform is some kinda fugly but Ron in that uniform? HOT.
    I *heart*...