Thread: race wong (2r)

Default race wong (2r)

well,i was searching for a forum under her,but found none..so i thot i open up one here...i love her when i 1st started watching 'heart of fencing'..altho many say that her chinese is not that good,still i tink she got potential....i love to see her act in more dramas...but it seems that she is more concentrated in movies and singing...her latest movie 'abnormal beauty',she is being nominated as best newcomer for this movie in the Hk film award 2005..reli hope she can win as i tink she did reli well in there...well,we will know the results this sunday...good luck...

as for her singing,i love 2r better than twins..(no offence meant to twins fans)..just feel that they are better in terms of presenting themselves...altho they dun speak reli well cantonese,still can see them trying to improve...and i love their music...heard that they will a full length album out soon...can't wait for it...by the way,does anyone realize that race look like a japanese actress called tokiwa takako (this japanese actress in one who acted in "beautiful life' with takuya kimura)...if u are fans of jdoramas,u will know which actress i am talking abt...
    funny face

The beauty of Life does not depend on how happy you are,but on how happy others can be...becoz of YOU

Quote Originally Posted by funny face
    well,i was searching for a forum under her,but found none..so i thot i open up one here...i love her when i 1st started watching 'heart of fencing'..altho many say that her chinese is not that good,still i tink she got potential....i love to see her act in more dramas...but it seems that she is more concentrated in movies and singing...her latest movie 'abnormal beauty',she is being nominated as best newcomer for this movie in the Hk film award 2005..reli hope she can win as i tink she did reli well in there...well,we will know the results this sunday...good luck...

as for her singing,i love 2r better than twins..(no offence meant to twins fans)..just feel that they are better in terms of presenting themselves...altho they dun speak reli well cantonese,still can see them trying to improve...and i love their music...heard that they will a full length album out soon...can't wait for it...by the way,does anyone realize that race look like a japanese actress called tokiwa takako (this japanese actress in one who acted in "beautiful life' with takuya kimura)...if u are fans of jdoramas,u will know which actress i am talking abt...

They don't speak good chinese because they are from Singapore [not sure, I heard something in Jade Starbiz, but I don't remeber what country it was]

Race is the younger sister. But I like the older sister Rosanne more..

i heard that 2r is born in malaysia but they were raised in spore...they entered one singing competition in Hk and since then started working in this industry...i prefer race (the younger sis) more,but roseanne is ok....haf u ever watched any of their dramas or movies??
    funny face

The beauty of Life does not depend on how happy you are,but on how happy others can be...becoz of YOU

Same here ^__^ I think 2R is cute. I really liked Race in Hearts of Fencing, I thought she was adorable and her acting wasn't bad at all. She and Lai Lok Yi made a sweet pairing. Also their guest appearances in Sunshine Heartbeat was cute. I have also seen them in Feel 100% where they are supporting cahracters. These two are really cute. I like bothof them, but Race more since she was a lead in HOF so I got to see her more. Anyways though, as for their singing I think its okay. Ihven't really heard much though so won't comment all that much ^_^ Aren't they going to star in another short serie from TVB later on? Like a mystery serie with short stories or something? I'll be looking forward to that. ^__^
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

i really like race as well. she's really pretty. i really liked her in heart of fencing as well. i think she is doing this new movie that is coming out called moments of love with ron,viven,and one of her co-star in heart of fencing(the one who's boyfriend is rich and she likes to take pic. she was also in just love and she liked judge tai) anyway race i think is paring up with ron so i can't wait for that!

Quote Originally Posted by nhi31493
    i really like race as well. she's really pretty. i really liked her in heart of fencing as well. i think she is doing this new movie that is coming out called moments of love with ron,viven,and one of her co-star in heart of fencing(the one who's boyfriend is rich and she likes to take pic. she was also in just love and she liked judge tai) anyway race i think is paring up with ron so i can't wait for that!
    Are u serious, race is pairing up with ron? awww, they would be cute! Do u have any idea what the title is and when it's coming out?

And i need some help here, plz, ok, i'm not chinese, so i'm not always up to date with news and actors/actresses, so yeah 2R can someone send me the sites to listen to their music? plz?
    Last edited by beside_u_4ever; 09-11-06 at 03:02 PM.