Thread: Which of DGSD Ah Zhi's Crimes was the most unforgiveable?

Default Which of DGSD Ah Zhi's Crimes was the most unforgiveable?

Which of DGSD Ah Zhi's Crimes did you find the most unforgiveable?

For me it was not intervening before her sister got killed by XF & her subsequent indifference and welding the metal hat onto You Tan Zhi's head. Runner up was her asking You Tan Zhi to rip out eyes for her and kill Duan Yu.

She did good when she tortured Ma Furen in my book. That was about her only "good deed" i think.
    Last edited by Zhuge Liang; 03-23-05 at 02:17 PM.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

Quote Originally Posted by Zhuge Liang
    Which of DGSD Ah Zhi's Crimes did you find the most unforgiveable?

For me it was not intervening before her sister got killed by XF & her subsequent indifference and welding the metal hat onto You Tan Zhi's head. Runner up was her asking You Tan Zhi to rip out eyes for her and kill Duan Yu.

She did good when she tortured Ma Furen in my book. That was about her only "good deed" i think.

When did she ask YTZ to give her his eyes? He gave his eyes willingly and secretly. Ah Zhi didn't even know that it was his eyes.

Eh I just think that it's weird that YTZ likes her despite of what she does and is willing to do anything for her , even though she doesn't deserve it.

What I think is unforgiveable is that she shows no conscience or remorse for hurting other people and their lives. She's completely selfish so how can she truly love XF as her sister Ah Zhu. I guess that's what different about the two sisters. One is selfless and always thinking of others while the other is completely selfish and only thinking of herself.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 03-23-05 at 04:51 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I think he meant telling You Tan Zhi to rip out Zhong Ling's eyes

I think part of it had to do with her growing up under that Xiao Yao betrayer's sect. Anyone raised in an environment like that would be bound to go rotton.

Quote Originally Posted by Yang Guo
    I think he meant telling You Tan Zhi to rip out Zhong Ling's eyes

I think part of it had to do with her growing up under that Xiao Yao betrayer's sect. Anyone raised in an environment like that would be bound to go rotton.
    How in the world did she end up being raised by Ding Chun Qiu? Why not by the Liaos or Xi Xias'?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Honestly, they're all forgivable to me
    Last edited by Temujin; 03-24-05 at 11:57 AM.

For me it was not intervening before her sister got killed by XF & her subsequent indifference
    She got there after Ah Zhu got hit right? Hmm not very sure.

However, you must remember that it was only at that moment that she knew she's got a sister. It was a sister she knew only for a day or maybe even less than that. And with the type of environment she grew up in... how can you blame her for not feeling much?
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Her last one: jumping down the cliff with XF's body.

1: It denies XF the great hero a proper burial.

2: XF the great warrior's body had to rest in the same place as that pathetic life form Ah Zi? It's a tragedy!
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

2: XF the great warrior's body had to rest in the same place as that pathetic life form Ah Zi? It's a tragedy!
    indeed. probably not for long though, I'm sure somebody cleaned after the mess soon.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    When did she ask YTZ to give her his eyes? He gave his eyes willingly and secretly. Ah Zhi didn't even know that it was his eyes.

Eh I just think that it's weird that YTZ likes her despite of what she does and is willing to do anything for her , even though she doesn't deserve it.

What I think is unforgiveable is that she shows no conscience or remorse for hurting other people and their lives. She's completely selfish so how can she truly love XF as her sister Ah Zhu. I guess that's what different about the two sisters. One is selfless and always thinking of others while the other is completely selfish and only thinking of herself.
    She probably feared his sexual molestation would break out again after their 2nd encounter. Not to mention that hideous face of his.

His obsession about Ah Zi despite what she's done to him flashed the word 'masochist' to my mind.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by Candide
    Her last one: jumping down the cliff with XF's body.

1: It denies XF the great hero a proper burial.

Lying with his mother's corpse might've saved our hero some grace.
    Last edited by Hanky Panky; 03-24-05 at 11:39 PM.

it was DCQ who brought up Ah Zhi to be the way she is, and she had to be this to survive in DCQ clan of evil pupils.......
    but, doing that to YTZ, its pure evil.......
    anyway, when she told XF that she would give him her eyes if he ever had to lose his (which I think she would really do) and at the end when she jumped of the cliff, she must have somehow love him.........sigh

She had to be ruthless to survive in DCQ's sect but she was excessively cruel to innocents just for fun and many of her actions would have gotten her killed if there wasn't always someone powerful to save her ***.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time