Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Channel 8 drama, A Life of Hope, 活下去

thanks for the detailed synonypsis..looks like u are like slow_jamz of 'You are the one', who took pictures of almost every episode

sideline : how did you capture the image ? did u have a TV card in your PC ? But what about the 'antenna' thing (TV usually need antenna, or connect to SCV cable point)

what software did u use to capture the image ?

tks!

no...i'll normally sit in front of the tv with a digicam n snap snap snap

btw, i made a mistake in one of my sentences in my synopsis. so this is the correct sentence:

FN calls up XM n confides, n XM goes to that place where DP was last seen, coz he didn't pick up his phone.
    Last edited by markk; 03-31-05 at 11:33 PM.

woahh... how do u concentrate on that show then?

U are good in multi-tasking!

for some strange reason i am beginning to adore Elvin Ng's character in the show. haha. i think his acting is improving along the way. I especially liked the last nite's scene where Joanne peh was talking abt the riddle, abt gorilla and elephants thingie. and the smirk on his face when she revealed the answer .. haha altho i think elvin shld do something abt his teeth... quite distracting.

julian, on the other hand still has alot to improve on.. i dont find him cute, cos somehow i think his body doesnt match his face. good bods, and height, but dimple- cute boyish face. i prefer mature looking guy. hah... or slighly baddie looking ones.

but of course, both fit the role reali well. ie elvin as ah beng and julian as richie boy (he cant take up other role, he has the rich boy, goodie two shoe face)

did anyone notice joanne's mole (is that it?) below her lower lips? its quite distracting once u notice it.. i never knew she had a mole... i love her infinite long legs man! and her tan.. .. absolutely love her spunky character. im a sucker for girls with character.. instead of pretty face ones (of course if there's look to go with the character, by all means, haha) but i think i see too much of joanne peh on tv... yawnns..

ok . those are just my 2ct worth.. cheers

well, i just put the camera on my knee n then focus n then keep clicking. i mostly take pics that has babes, like shots with joanne and laura

haha, now then i realise joanne has a mole. but it's a small mole anyway....doesnt really affect. u r so observant, hehe.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/2jbkf8')

anyway Joanne's friend is a real hot babe...the one with a really dark tan, shown in the pic below. Anyone knows her name? She's not an actress right? Is it her first appearance in this drama? I love babes with a dark tan...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/2jbkn6')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://tinypic.com/2jbm85')
    Last edited by markk; 04-01-05 at 08:57 AM.

she acted in HV... the one with Mark Lee

i think she's some netballer..

n btw, elvin talks funny coz i think he;s wearing braces on the inside of his teeth, according to the mediacorp forum...

how old is elvin huh. he's apparently from NJC. dont know if he's fr my batch..

Elvin is 24 i think. don't know frm which jc previously but he's in nus now doing english lit.
    there's a thread on him in mediacorp forum, and yes we think he's doing well for a first drama!
    here's the link to the thread.
    http://forum.mediacorp.com.sg/board/...threadid=19368

and anyway, joanne isn't the only one in the show with a mole on the lower lip. if u watch closely too, laura fang (xiuming) has one too.

i wonder why dont liangyi donate one of his kidneys to his grandma? he's healthy after all.

n by right, if martin really loves xiaofei, he wld have offered her one of his kidneys. but so far, i never see him saying that to her. did it occured to him that if he donate one of his kidneys, he can be with xiaofei happily after?
    Last edited by markk; 04-02-05 at 10:17 AM.

Hi, I want to ask is this channel 8 Mediacorp Tv only available in singapore? Because i lived in America and i wanted to watch the movies on this channel, but dont know which one is it. so please reply back. THANK YOU