Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Dou Zhi Kong

Default Bobby Dou Zhi Kong

I havent seen a thread for him, I been in taiwanese serie quite a bunch but I dont see any thread of him I think he cute and good actor too so please if anyone know his profile plsae post here

drama

Online Hero (2003)
    Singles Dormitory (2004)
    Baseball dream ( Zhui Feng Shao Nian) ( 2005)

Baseball dream is my favorite serie it was so touching drama I think u should watch it
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Favorite Acctress: Allysa Chia, Jessica Hester Hsuan, Ma Su, Niki Chow.

Favorite Actors : Alec Su, Louis koo, leo Ku, Nicky Wu, Kevin Cheng.

does anyone have any profile on him?

I think he has a new ancinet serie coming with Tae and Arial I cant wait to see it.

I don't know that much on him, but he was in the serie Giang Nam Phong Van or in Chinese Chiang Nan Yin Yiu. I have only seen him in that serie and I loved him right from the start. That serie was really interseting and good. Plus Bobby's character was soooo loveable. You really did have to fall in love with him. Seeing how he matured through the serie and how he was really devoted to his love for Jiang Zu Ping. Gosh, I really would love to see his other series. Better yet, I want to rewatch Giang Nam Phong Van, but can't find it anymore Hopefully his series will release in viet more!!!
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

wat serie u talking about? the only serie I see him in were , baseball dream (recomended), Single domino..., wat other one I don remember the name....
    I cant wait for his ner serie with EVA and the other one already out with Ariel, Huge, and Tae

It is called Yan Yu Jiang Nan in CHinese. IT is a remake of an old Taiwanese series. THe new series that he is in with hu Ge and Ariel is called Tian Wai Fei Xian or Thien Ngoai Phi Tien in Viet. It just got released in Chinese. I am hoping to see it when I have time.

The one he is in with Eva is a remake of Jin Yong's novel Bi Xue Jian. I love that story and hope that this one follows the novel.... Have you seen other versions of it? If so, then you should be somewhat familar with the story.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

is the serie with Eva gonna be good? It hasnt been out yet. I hope it come out sooner... they look good together..

Which one are you referring to? If you are talking about bi Xue Jian, then that is still in the process of being filmed.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

The ancient serie... EVA AN BOBBY are pair up ... and I saw some pic of them they just so cute together.. when is that serie gonna out?

THey only has one serie together rite?

That is Bi Xue Jian then... They are still filming that so please stop asking when it will be out.

ok ok ok.... I will stop...........I just so dying to see him again....I love bobby but too bad that there no many news on him..

I want to see him in Bi Xue Jian too. Tian Wai Fei Xian is out. I saw clips of that series and it is pretty good from what I saw. You can see that if you want... I haven't seen him in a long time too.

wat role he plays in Tian Wai Fei Xian ? is it one of the main cast or wat? I been to Tian Wai Fei Xian thread but all they talk about is Huge and Ariel not thing about Bobby.... and u know who he pair up with inTian Wai Fei Xian ? if u can give me a clip of Tian Wai Fei Xian I will be happy....

He plays a character named Shang Guan Hao Qi. He is one of the leads actually. He is paired up with Han Xue. I think he ends up with her too. There is this other girl that likes him too, but I think he only likes Han Xue. He is good friends with Hu Ge and Tae in the series. I think he has a lot of screen since he is like the 2nd lead. I don't have any links to the clips since I have it on actual discs. You can go to www.asianfanatics.net and go to the Taiwanese entertainment section. YOu can go to Hu Ge's thread or the Tian Wai Fei Xian. thread There are lots of pictures and links to the series to download.
    Last edited by Trinie; 02-24-06 at 08:42 PM.

thanks so much.............I love bobby...he just do attractive .....specialy his character baseball dream.....

wat kind of character will he portray in serie with EVA?

You are welcome! He plays Yuan CHeng Zhi in Bi Xue Jian. He is the main character and is seeking revenge for his father, who was a great general that was executed by the king. He loves Ching CHing(played by Eva), but the princess loves him too. However, he still only loves CHing CHing How can he be with the princess since her father executed his father?? He is a really righteous character with good martial arts skills. He is good looking and faithful as well. Even though the princess is more beautiful and loves him, he still only loves Ching CHing. There have been 2 adaptions about that series, one is from TVB made in 1985 with felix wong and patricia chong. The other is also from TVB made in 2000 starring Lam Ka Tong and Charmaine. You can watch those to get an idea about the story, or you can read novel...

I started to lik ehim in baseball dreams too. and the recent one he in with ariel lin and Hu Ge {ten wai fei xian] I found info abt him saying he started out as singer, he released an album in 1998 english title [cool eyes] and he sung some of his tv-series theme song.

anyway here is his info .
    name:窦智孔
    english name:BOBBY DOU
    nickname:小窦、智孔、窦窦龙
    DOB:1979-9-28
    horoscope:libra
    Hight:174CM
    Weight:65KG
    Last edited by lunas; 02-24-06 at 08:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    You are welcome! He plays Yuan CHeng Zhi in Bi Xue Jian. He is the main character and is seeking revenge for his father, who was a great general that was executed by the king. He loves Ching CHing(played by Eva), but the princess loves him too. However, he still only loves CHing CHing How can he be with the princess since her father executed his father?? He is a really righteous character with good martial arts skills. He is good looking and faithful as well. Even though the princess is more beautiful and loves him, he still only loves Ching CHing. There have been 2 adaptions about that series, one is from TVB made in 1985 with felix wong and patricia chong. The other is also from TVB made in 2000 starring Lam Ka Tong and Charmaine. You can watch those to get an idea about the story, or you can read novel...
    where can I find the novel? sound interesting...and u have any site for the one 2000 by tvb.

Quote Originally Posted by lunas
    I started to lik ehim in baseball dreams too. and the recent one he in with ariel lin and Hu Ge {ten wai fei xian] I found info abt him saying he started out as singer, he released an album in 1998 english title [cool eyes] and he sung some of his tv-series theme song.

anyway here is his info .
    name:窦智孔
    english name:BOBBY DOU
    nickname:小窦、智孔、窦窦龙
    DOB:1979-9-28
    horoscope:libra
    Hight:174CM
    Weight:65KG
    I never knew he was a singer .......... I love him in Baseball dreammm I also like Kingone and Yang Ya Zu too cute couple

anyone has more pic of bobby.