Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What genres would you like to see more from TVB?

Modern series like At the threshold of an Era and Golden Faith!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

History like The Conqueror's Story. I don't mind if it's altered like Perish in the Name of Love. I love history ones.

Ones with GOOD villains. Something like Secret of the Heart or Cold Blood Warm Heart.

Police & Detective! About rape, murders. Not stupid and obvious ones like TCTU and SS. I hate ones about druggies and stuff, and when they make it look so darn obvious. I like the ones like DIF.

Cooking series like Happily Ever AFter. OMG I love that series. The cooking and drama, so well done. Not the ones like Yummy Yummy and Recipe to the heart or whatever.

Doctor Series. Healing Hands for an example (the last two).

Yeah TVB should think more series with good quality rather than a bunch of rubbish. I pratically naming every genre.

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    TVB should just stick to Modern series...they do not have the budget to do an Ancient series. Let the Mainland/Taiwan deal with Ancient series.
    I agree with you TVB is not too good with Wuxia compared to Mainland/Taiwan. However I don't mind ancient drama ones like VOH and Legendary Four Aces.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum
    I would like to see more ghost story series like Dark Tales 1 & 2. Science fiction series would be nice but I think they would be very costly though.
    i agree... would like to see more dark tales and mystery stories...
    and hope tvb can stop producing Jin Yong series... haix
    Zhang JunBao--->WuDang

Erm, ancient series, preferably not boring ones, which always talks about fight, revenge, fight, revenge... Other than that, ancient/modern comedies, mystery(you know, the ones which gives suspense or horror) and those family fighting; Golden Faith etc.. and also something like going back into the past or to the future..

Series featuring past/future are really good, especially A Step Into The Past. Cracks me up if you speak English in the past and they don't know every word you meant Like HSL's "I'm so sorry" from ASITP.

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Series featuring past/future are really good, especially A Step Into The Past. Cracks me up if you speak English in the past and they don't know every word you meant Like HSL's "I'm so sorry" from ASITP.
    I know what you mean. I loved it when HSL said s*** when he arrived!!! It sounded so asian how he said it hehe
    Currently Watching:
    Good against Evil

Current Favs
    Fav Actor: Roger Kwok
    Fav Actress: Tavia Yeung

Quote Originally Posted by arachidonic
    Series featuring past/future are really good, especially A Step Into The Past.
    Yeah me too! I like series with those kinds of plots, they are so exciting! I hope TVB would produce some more.

Cracks me up if you speak English in the past and they don't know every word you meant Like HSL's "I'm so sorry" from ASITP.
    I think at one point he actually said "bye bye!"
    Have you learned to love one another?

Quote Originally Posted by Bubblegum

Yeah me too! I like series with those kinds of plots, they are so exciting! I hope TVB would produce some more.

I think at one point he actually said "bye bye!"
    Yeah, he said something like, "See you later" Then Kong Wah starts saying.. "Your local language is really weird" Something like that.. I bet they had NGs..