Page 12 of 237 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 22 62 112 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 4734

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

  1. #221
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Hey thanks for the pics ellledubs...that's really funny, that fans actually go through the effort to alter pics so it looks like LYF and Hu Ge are close friends. The second one you posted where LYF replaced Ady definitely looked fake. I think Ady and Hu Ge are the cutest together, but I'm starting to like Ariel and Hu Ge too. I think that Hu Ge is a bit too smart-looking for Guo Jing though.

    Meanwhile, even LYF fans have to admit she and Hu Ge had little chemistry compared to Hu Ge and Ady in Xian Jian.


    Hu Ge is not THAT short
    Unless LYF had the good taste to wear heels under sweatpants.

    Although he seems to enjoy re-wearing shirts a lot for a celeb, according to those above pics.


    Heh I'm sure someone uploaded Xian Jian on youtube...try typing in "Chinese Paladin" and see if you can get the whole series. She'll probably start saying Xiaoyao Ge Ge by episode 1, but it takes a while for the annoyance to really sink in.

    Hu gE is not tat short la just tat tat LYF is tall n i feel ttat hu ge doesnt really lyk ariel... in a sense in the pictures they take

  2. #222
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlystars
    Hu gE is not tat short la just tat tat LYF is tall n i feel ttat hu ge doesnt really lyk ariel... in a sense in the pictures they take

    HU GE SO CUTE
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #223
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Really?? I actually heard that he isn't that close to LYF and doesn't like her that much. But he is close friends with Ariel in real life. LYF is like that with most of her fan co stars. She said she is ONLY working so there is nothing between any of her male co stars and her in real life. I think only Jimmy Lin and her get along in real life. But I heard Hu GE even cried when he had to separate from Ariel after the finished filming Xian Jian.
    Last edited by Trinie; 03-08-07 at 10:57 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  4. #224
    Senior Member redfirefly124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Really?? I actually heard that he isn't that close to LYF and doesn't like her that much. But he is close friends with Ariel in real life. LYF is like that with most of her fan co stars. She said she is ONLY working so there is nothing between any of her male co stars and her in real life. I think only Jimmy Lin and her get along in real life. But I heard Hu GE even cried when he had to separate from Ariel after the finished filming Xian Jian.
    Er, Ariel or Ady? But that's so sweet....

    Anyways, I'm watching Hu Ge right now in TWFX....as predicted, I like him a lot! He's really a very good actor, and the part where Ariel's going to leave and he hugs her for the first time is really cute.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

  5. #225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlystars
    NO it WASNT!!! it is the same just tat her voice mature..
    LYF got dubbed. Her voice didn't mature - she still sounds the same in interviews, completely different from the XLN dubber.

    Quote Originally Posted by heavenlystars
    Hu gE is not tat short la just tat tat LYF is tall n i feel ttat hu ge doesnt really lyk ariel... in a sense in the pictures they take
    I think it's the complete opposite. I don't think Hu Ge was close with LYF, since fans have to edit pictures and make up ones of them together, since there aren't any real ones available. Plus the chemistry between them is awkward. From his comments about Ariel, he seems to get along with her at the least.

    LYF is not that tall. She's reportedly 167 cm, and that's a little less than 5'6". She's not 5'10.5" like Nicole Kidman or anything. Meanwhile, Hu Ge is definitely at least 6', and that pic does not show a 1/2 ft. difference, unless LYF had the good taste to wear heels under sweatpants. It really doesn't matter how tall they are, but their reported heights go completely against that picture.
    Last edited by Sparky; 03-11-07 at 07:58 PM.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  6. #226
    Senior Member redfirefly124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    What's up with these pictures? I thought it was interesting when I started seeing familiar pictures but the girl is replaced with LYF. haha




    LOL...the photoshopped ones are so fake...are there NO pics of Hu Ge and LYF together??? I mean, they did star in Xian Jian together...
    Question: Is Hu Ge's performance in Xian Jian good? I mean, ppl keep complaining about HG/LYF chemistry problems, and it takes 2 to have bad chemistry....
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

  7. #227
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    LOL...the photoshopped ones are so fake...are there NO pics of Hu Ge and LYF together??? I mean, they did star in Xian Jian together...
    I suppose there will be screenshots, but no, I don't think they were good buddies.

    Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    Question: Is Hu Ge's performance in Xian Jian good? I mean, ppl keep complaining about HG/LYF chemistry problems, and it takes 2 to have bad chemistry....
    I thought Hu Ge did well, especially for a newcomer (compared to, let's say, LYF in Jin Fen Shi Jia ). He has that playboyish kind of attitude of Xiaoyao done well...I thought he could have put a bit more emotion into the deeper scenes, but he was still very good.

    I know I don't like LYF, but I wouldn't blame their chemistry problems equally on the both of them. HG had amazing chemistry with Ady, and it was the same series, so it's not like HG could have improved acting-wise. I think the age gap might've made it awkward? Actually HG's not that old. But I just felt like HG/LYF were trying to have chemistry, but there was no spark.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  8. #228
    Senior Member redfirefly124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    I thought Hu Ge did well, especially for a newcomer (compared to, let's say, LYF in Jin Fen Shi Jia ). He has that playboyish kind of attitude of Xiaoyao done well...I thought he could have put a bit more emotion into the deeper scenes, but he was still very good.

    I know I don't like LYF, but I wouldn't blame their chemistry problems equally on the both of them. HG had amazing chemistry with Ady, and it was the same series, so it's not like HG could have improved acting-wise. I think the age gap might've made it awkward? Actually HG's not that old. But I just felt like HG/LYF were trying to have chemistry, but there was no spark.
    1. LYF in Jin Fen Shi Jia was okay....her character was kinda annoying, but of course, that was her character's problem...anyways, she was only 13/14, right?
    2. HG is also superb with Ariel, so I'm pretty excited for LOCH 07. Hopefully the H7G will do a better than the 03 one...I remember someone said they thought he sounded constipated, lol.
    3. Hu Ge's only 24, right? And LYF's 19 right now? Well, thats only 5 years...I'm not going to blame it on HG though since I like him more than LYF... Anyways, HXM is 10 years older than LYF, and their chemistry was kinda...er...weird too...especially when they kissed...OMG, I just realized how awkward that must have been...
    4. Sparky, plz tell me HG doesn't kiss LYF in Xian Jian....plzplzplz....right now I'm a huge supporter of HG/LYC.

    EDIT: one more thing...is HG going out with Xue Jia Ning (from Feng Hong Nv Lang)???
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

  9. #229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    1. LYF in Jin Fen Shi Jia was okay....her character was kinda annoying, but of course, that was her character's problem...anyways, she was only 13/14, right?
    2. HG is also superb with Ariel, so I'm pretty excited for LOCH 07. Hopefully the H7G will do a better than the 03 one...I remember someone said they thought he sounded constipated, lol.
    3. Hu Ge's only 24, right? And LYF's 19 right now? Well, thats only 5 years...I'm not going to blame it on HG though since I like him more than LYF... Anyways, HXM is 10 years older than LYF, and their chemistry was kinda...er...weird too...especially when they kissed...OMG, I just realized how awkward that must have been...
    4. Sparky, plz tell me HG doesn't kiss LYF in Xian Jian....plzplzplz....right now I'm a huge supporter of HG/LYC.
    Back to numbers again?

    1. All I remember is LYF holding a sword and still having a completely blank face. You'd think someone would show SOME emotion while they are acting insane? She was 14/15 I think, and I've seen much, much better acting from high school or even middle school dramatic productions. Why they cast her, I don't know, unless we go with the theory that she paid her way into her roles.

    2. I personally think Ariel is more suited for Taiwanese idol series/light wuxia at most, not a role like Huang Rong. But I'll give her a chance since she seems to be working hard and her acting is better than Liu Yifei's...

    3. I don't think LYF has good chemistry with her male leads overall, including Jimmy Lin (their chemistry was kind of creepy)...maybe it's personal, maybe it's age...who knows. ROCH was kind of weird but at least it seemed like HXM and LYF were friends.

    4. Of course they kiss. What do you expect? After all, their characters have a baby...in other words, they have sex. MOST people kiss before having sex. Even Ady and Hu Ge kiss. Actually, I think LYF's kiss from HG might've just been on the cheek, now that I think about it...unless I was in fast-forward mood and not really paying attention.

    Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    EDIT: one more thing...is HG going out with Xue Jia Ning (from Feng Hong Nv Lang)???
    Xue Jianing is really cute! I loved her in Fen Hong Nv Lang...her character was so...err...innocent and simple-minded. I think she and Hu Ge would look very nice together...I don't know if it's true. However, I guess I'm kind of eeking like you because I always pictured Hu Ge and An Yixuan as the perfect couple (I would've picked Dylan for Ady, but he has that girlfriend plus I love him too much)!
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  10. #230
    Senior Member redfirefly124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Back to numbers again?

    1. All I remember is LYF holding a sword and still having a completely blank face. You'd think someone would show SOME emotion while they are acting insane? She was 14/15 I think, and I've seen much, much better acting from high school or even middle school dramatic productions. Why they cast her, I don't know, unless we go with the theory that she paid her way into her roles.

    2. I personally think Ariel is more suited for Taiwanese idol series/light wuxia at most, not a role like Huang Rong. But I'll give her a chance since she seems to be working hard and her acting is better than Liu Yifei's...

    3. I don't think LYF has good chemistry with her male leads overall, including Jimmy Lin (their chemistry was kind of creepy)...maybe it's personal, maybe it's age...who knows. ROCH was kind of weird but at least it seemed like HXM and LYF were friends.

    4. Of course they kiss. What do you expect? After all, their characters have a baby...in other words, they have sex. MOST people kiss before having sex. Even Ady and Hu Ge kiss. Actually, I think LYF's kiss from HG might've just been on the cheek, now that I think about it...unless I was in fast-forward mood and not really paying attention.


    Xue Jianing is really cute! I loved her in Fen Hong Nv Lang...her character was so...err...innocent and simple-minded. I think she and Hu Ge would look very nice together...I don't know if it's true. However, I guess I'm kind of eeking like you because I always pictured Hu Ge and An Yixuan as the perfect couple (I would've picked Dylan for Ady, but he has that girlfriend plus I love him too much)!
    LOL....numbers make things organized.
    1. Because she's pretty I guess...but she's actually not that pretty....
    2. Ariel's definitely a hard worker...and her acting superb as well! I think she can pull off HR...only thing is, I have to admit she's not that pretty. But neither was ZX, and neither was Athena or Barbara, and they were all liked to some degree.
    3. I've only seen LYF in JFSJ and ROCH, so I can't comment on DGSD. But I really want to see DGSD after watching a few clips on YouTube...of course, those scenes only had QF and A Zhu in them...
    4. They have a kid? Oh god... *faints* *after reviving* At least there's no Xian Jian 2

    On XJN: Yeah, and I've always pictured HG with Ariel. But XJN and HG is cute too, I guess. For ppl who don't know her:

    FYI, she's more of the cute type. Kinda reminds me of Ariel.
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

  11. #231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    LOL....numbers make things organized.
    1. Because she's pretty I guess...but she's actually not that pretty....
    2. Ariel's definitely a hard worker...and her acting superb as well! I think she can pull off HR...only thing is, I have to admit she's not that pretty. But neither was ZX, and neither was Athena or Barbara, and they were all liked to some degree.
    3. I've only seen LYF in JFSJ and ROCH, so I can't comment on DGSD. But I really want to see DGSD after watching a few clips on YouTube...of course, those scenes only had QF and A Zhu in them...
    4. They have a kid? Oh god... *faints* *after reviving* At least there's no Xian Jian 2

    On XJN: Yeah, and I've always pictured HG with Ariel. But XJN and HG is cute too, I guess. For ppl who don't know her:

    FYI, she's more of the cute type. Kinda reminds me of Ariel.
    Organized borganized...I'm kind of Type A, but I hate organising stuff.

    1. It's not like a country with 1.3 billion people (which makes a little less than half a million them girls) can't find someone pretty. Why not Sun Feifei? Or anyone, for that matter, who is pretty and shows some expression while holding a sword and kind of going insane? Besides, LYF's getting less attractive by the minute.
    2. That I disagree with. I think looks-wise Ariel is definitely in worse shape than the other actresses. Zhou Xun, Athena Chu, and Barbara Yung were all much more suited to play Huang Rong looks-wise. They all look smart, for starters - I wouldn't say Ariel looks dumb, necessarily, since that's implying too much, but she doesn't have that sharpness to her features. Plus, I think that all of the other Huang Rong's were more beautiful than her. Ariel had to lose weight for the role too, and I guess I'm used to her chubbiness. I hope she doesn't look weak after that weight loss though, since Huang Rong is anything but tired/fatigued-looking in LOCH.
    3. DGSD is actually SLIGHTLY better than JFSJ, IMO. But that series is not worth watching for DY/WYY...AZ/XF steal the spotlight, since I thought Hu Jun was very convincing and Liu Tao's performance was first-class. They had good chemistry too, and they seemed to be good friends in the group interviews with HJ, LT, and LYF.
    4. You didn't say that missy - check your facts first! In the game Xian Jian 2, Ling'er (aka Liu Yifei) is dead. Meanwhile, Yue Ru (aka Ady) is revived, alive and kicking. Then at last Ady and HG can be (at least on-screen) the perfect couple that I like to fantasize about them being (horrible syntax there).

    I think Xue Jianing is actually much prettier than Ariel since she can also somewhat pull off the stylish and chic look, not just the cute and bubbly look. I've only seen her in Fen Hong Nv Lang so I don't know about her acting abilities outside of cute, innocent roles.

    More pics of Hu Ge's possible girlfriend? Red, where'd you hear this, btw?




    Yo redfirefly I had to cut out some of your smilies since it said I used too many images.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  12. #232
    Member Wafiville's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Shiny BasketBall Courts
    Posts
    105

    Default

    his songs r good

    xiao yao tan
    liu yue de yu aka june rain

    both r excellent songs

  13. #233
    Senior Member redfirefly124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Organized borganized...I'm kind of Type A, but I hate organising stuff.

    1. It's not like a country with 1.3 billion people (which makes a little less than half a million them girls) can't find someone pretty. Why not Sun Feifei? Or anyone, for that matter, who is pretty and shows some expression while holding a sword and kind of going insane? Besides, LYF's getting less attractive by the minute.
    2. That I disagree with. I think looks-wise Ariel is definitely in worse shape than the other actresses. Zhou Xun, Athena Chu, and Barbara Yung were all much more suited to play Huang Rong looks-wise. They all look smart, for starters - I wouldn't say Ariel looks dumb, necessarily, since that's implying too much, but she doesn't have that sharpness to her features. Plus, I think that all of the other Huang Rong's were more beautiful than her. Ariel had to lose weight for the role too, and I guess I'm used to her chubbiness. I hope she doesn't look weak after that weight loss though, since Huang Rong is anything but tired/fatigued-looking in LOCH.
    3. DGSD is actually SLIGHTLY better than JFSJ, IMO. But that series is not worth watching for DY/WYY...AZ/XF steal the spotlight, since I thought Hu Jun was very convincing and Liu Tao's performance was first-class. They had good chemistry too, and they seemed to be good friends in the group interviews with HJ, LT, and LYF.
    4. You didn't say that missy - check your facts first! In the game Xian Jian 2, Ling'er (aka Liu Yifei) is dead. Meanwhile, Yue Ru (aka Ady) is revived, alive and kicking. Then at last Ady and HG can be (at least on-screen) the perfect couple that I like to fantasize about them being (horrible syntax there).

    I think Xue Jianing is actually much prettier than Ariel since she can also somewhat pull off the stylish and chic look, not just the cute and bubbly look. I've only seen her in Fen Hong Nv Lang so I don't know about her acting abilities outside of cute, innocent roles.
    1. Okay, true....you win.
    2. Actually, in this one pic of Barbara I thought she looked kina like the dumb pretty type.
    Its this one:

    3. Sounds good.
    4. Is this version by any chance directed by someone named Sparky?
    ON XJN: Nice pics. I heard about it on the Internet somewere....
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

  14. #234
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    4

    Default

    When I first saw him in Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan I didn't think anything (maybe because I dind'nt like this serie cause Liu Yi Fei was in it).

    But after seeing Tian Wai Fei Xian I totally fall for him.
    So impatient to see him in the new LOCH.

  15. #235
    Senior Member ann_fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    218

    Default

    I'm not going to put any numbers in my post. But I hope you guys won't hate me for that.
    She who must not be named is one of the worst actress I've ever seen beside of Cameron Diaz.
    I can't define her looks it's not that bad but I have a antipathy every time I see her face.
    I was so glad to know that Ady and Hu ge are close friends. I think despite of the fact that she is older than him, they are the perfect match. Hope thre will be a new series with both of them starring in it ( and hopefully ending up with each other).
    Hi ya!!

    Fancy Ady,adore Yang Mi, admire Jiang Xin, love Jimmy and dream about Hu Ge.
    Ruby Lin Forever!!!
    Gao Yuan Yuan is my Goddess!

  16. #236
    Senior Member ellledubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    310

    Default

    I just received Hu Ge's album from yesasia! It was kinda disappointing that there were only 3 songs but I'm assuming he got into that accident so he couldn't keep recording and there's a personal message from him in there about that which is cool. And the MV doesn't have him in it either which again, I think is cuz of the accident. But the pictures and how they depict how he started off and where he's at now are really great. I recommend fans support him and get the album! Also, his singing voice is continually improving which is awesome. I think Hu Ge's definitely the type that's always looking to improve in everything--acting, singing and I hear he eventually wants to direct or produce which is super cool. Go Team Hu Ge! Jia you!

  17. #237
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ann_fang
    I'm not going to put any numbers in my post. But I hope you guys won't hate me for that.
    She who must not be named is one of the worst actress I've ever seen beside of Cameron Diaz.
    No - Cameron Diaz is better. I'd put her somewhere around Dakota Fanning, and Dakota's just a child actress, so she isn't expected to be very good, just cute.

    Quote Originally Posted by ann_fang
    I was so glad to know that Ady and Hu ge are close friends. I think despite of the fact that she is older than him, they are the perfect match. Hope thre will be a new series with both of them starring in it ( and hopefully ending up with each other).
    Yay, you agree with me! I just can't seem to fathom that Hu Ge and Liu Yifei would not get along to the point where there'd be no pics of them off-screen. I'd expect them to have at least done an interview together, but in all the interview pics I've seen Hu Ge is sitting next to Ady.

    It would be awesome if Ady and Hu Ge got together in real-life - how sweet! I could picture the headlines when they get married, "Xiao Yao chooses Yue Ru."
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  18. #238
    Senior Member redfirefly124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ann_fang
    I'm not going to put any numbers in my post. But I hope you guys won't hate me for that.
    She who must not be named is one of the worst actress I've ever seen beside of Cameron Diaz.
    I can't define her looks it's not that bad but I have a antipathy every time I see her face.
    Are you talking about Ariel or LYF???
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

  19. #239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    Are you talking about Ariel or LYF???
    Gee, where have you been? Of course the latter
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  20. #240
    Senior Member redfirefly124's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,021

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Gee, where have you been? Of course the latter
    Heh heh heh.....for a moment I thought you guys were complete Ariel haters....then I remembered that Hu Ge also starred with LYF....
    VS.

    You have to admit.....Ariel looks better with Hu Ge in the first place.
    ~red
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 09-15-16, 04:39 AM
  2. Yun Zhong Ge 《云中歌》 - Angelababy, Lu Yi, Chen Xiao, Du Chun, Yang Rong
    By Liu Xiao Xiao in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: 03-02-16, 09:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-12, 10:20 AM
  4. 请听新的新年歌。。。
    By hui66 in forum Music
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-11, 08:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •