Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

  1. #3121
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudy Lin View Post
    News on Hu Ge sings OST for Xuan Yuan Jian

    Thanks!

    I like the black outfit he wears as YWT

  2. #3122
    Senior Member H.Ge-C.Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonin View Post
    I thought the Kiss song was the fast one? The one in the video was the slower one (Fingerprint)?
    The one in the video is definitely 'One kiss, barren sky', because I can hear the lyrics-I think the reporter/voice over mentioned the song title as well.


    Here is a slideshow of HD pictures from his recording yesterday afternoon: http://slide.news.sina.com.cn/slide_...4789.html#p=30

    (No point posting all 33, since there's not much difference between them)

    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 03-14-12 at 06:35 AM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

  3. #3123
    Senior Member H.Ge-C.Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,692

    Default

    Hands, hands, hands!

    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

  4. #3124
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    The one in the video is definitely 'One kiss, barren sky', because I can hear the lyrics-I think the reporter/voice over mentioned the song title as well.

    Here is a slideshow of HD pictures from his recording yesterday afternoon: http://slide.news.sina.com.cn/slide_...4789.html#p=30

    (No point posting all 33, since there's not much difference between them)
    Oh cool! Thanks for explaining about the song - my Chinese is pretty nonexistent so it's good to have someone explain things to me I turned the speakers right up to hear the rocky bits in the background so I think you're right that it's the Kiss song

    Thanks for sharing the pictures! I want to work in that studio
    Last edited by anonin; 03-14-12 at 10:12 AM.

  5. #3125
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Hands, hands, hands!
    He has really nice hands! <3 <3 <3

  6. #3126
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    This must be during LOCH day when stretching and training.....

    HG Adorable

  7. #3127
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Little bit of the lyrics to HG's song ''One kiss, Barren Sky'' from the video...

    不知道发到这里可不可以啊

    我会忍受所有的寂寞
    也会感叹时光的蹉跎
    你的眼泪像一颗琥珀
    融化了这世间的落寞
    谁在寻找 大雨滂沱 挣脱谁的怀抱

    (中间貌似还有几句词)

    一瞬间紧紧拥抱无处可逃一吻天荒
    永远不会凋谢的花
    一眨眼我问世间丢了感觉黑了时间
    再逞强 再疯狂 也会笑
    不知不觉 后知后觉 然后发现

    我就听出这么多~~~~~

  8. #3128
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    This must be during LOCH day when stretching and training.....

    HG Adorable
    CUUUUUUUUUTE! <3


    Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    Little bit of the lyrics to HG's song ''One kiss, Barren Sky'' from the video...

    不知道发到这里可不可以啊

    我会忍受所有的寂寞
    也会感叹时光的蹉跎
    你的眼泪像一颗琥珀
    融化了这世间的落寞
    谁在寻找 大雨滂沱 挣脱谁的怀抱

    (中间貌似还有几句词)

    一瞬间紧紧拥抱无处可逃一吻天荒
    永远不会凋谢的花
    一眨眼我问世间丢了感觉黑了时间
    再逞强 再疯狂 也会笑
    不知不觉 后知后觉 然后发现

    我就听出这么多~~~~~
    Nice! Thanks!

  9. #3129
    Senior Member H.Ge-C.Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,692

    Default

    At XiangShan:

    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

  10. #3130
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    At XiangShan:

    GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND GO FILM Hu Ge! We want to watch Da Mo Yao ASAP....Wait.... this HG right? doesnt look like him for bit there....

  11. #3131
    Senior Member H.Ge-C.Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,692

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    GET OFF YOUR PHONE AND GO FILM Hu Ge! We want to watch Da Mo Yao ASAP....Wait.... this HG right? doesnt look like him for bit there....
    Yes, it is HG. He wore the same beanie/hat (?) when he left Ningbo for Beijing to go and record the songs.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

  12. #3132
    Senior Member H.Ge-C.Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,692

    Default

    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

  13. #3133
    Senior Member snowflakesdance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    978

    Default

    GeChen!



    I couldn't stop laughing at the end part though
    Last edited by snowflakesdance; 03-15-12 at 07:48 AM.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

  14. #3134
    Senior Member H.Ge-C.Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,692

    Default

    Video of just 'One kiss, barren sky' (without the reporter's over voice)-especially for those who want to listen to it over and over again.

    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

  15. #3135
    Senior Member snowflakesdance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Video of just 'One kiss, barren sky' (without the reporter's over voice)-especially for those who want to listen to it over and over again.

    wow! Can't wait to hear the full song...
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

  16. #3136
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Video of just 'One kiss, barren sky' (without the reporter's over voice)-especially for those who want to listen to it over and over again.


    LOL, I want to hear the song so bad and hopefully they have a some XYJ unseen scene in the mv.....

  17. #3137
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    LOL it is HG, he look so tired out, he needs a long rest....










  18. #3138
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Damn HG is one luckey guy, all his co-stars are gorgeous....even him



  19. #3139
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

  20. #3140
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Video of just 'One kiss, barren sky' (without the reporter's over voice)-especially for those who want to listen to it over and over again.

    OMG I'M IN LOVE. HG AND HIS ANGEL VOICE *SWOON* THANK YOU SO MUCH! <3
    I WANT THE WHOLE SONG. SO MUCH.


    Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    LOL it is HG, he look so tired out, he needs a long rest....
    Good ol' HG working hard as always!


    Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    Damn HG is one luckey guy, all his co-stars are gorgeous....even him
    It's just one big family of gorgeous
    Last edited by anonin; 03-15-12 at 10:28 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 09-15-16, 04:39 AM
  2. Yun Zhong Ge 《云中歌》 - Angelababy, Lu Yi, Chen Xiao, Du Chun, Yang Rong
    By Liu Xiao Xiao in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: 03-02-16, 09:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-12, 10:20 AM
  4. 请听新的新年歌。。。
    By hui66 in forum Music
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-11, 08:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •