Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

  1. #3221
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Hu Ge + co stars (incomplete) MV:
    My gosh envy peope who can photoshop and create mv.... This mv so Awesome, look so real and combined so well together...

  2. #3222
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    HG doesnt look bad photoshop bald..... but.... in real life.... I uh... dont know, I dont plan to see him bald and hope he stay away from bald, I like him with hair on his head with his beautiful face.............................................. .................................................. .................................ShiGe............ .................................................. .................................................. ............................
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 03-18-12 at 04:06 PM.

  3. #3223
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    HG fight scene in Butterfly Lover 2008... This scene was my most favorite scene in the entire movie The fighting and flying, everything.. who knew HG can fight like that
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 03-18-12 at 04:23 PM.

  4. #3224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    HG fight scene in Butterfly Lover 2008... This scene was my most favorite scene in the entire movie The fighting and flying, everything.. who knew HG can fight like that
    I loved that fight scene too except I think it's more of stuntmen + wirefu if you know what I mean...

  5. #3225
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    HG doesnt look bad photoshop bald..... but.... in real life.... I uh... dont know, I dont plan to see him bald and hope he stay away from bald, I like him with hair on his head with his beautiful face.............................................. .................................................. .................................ShiGe............ .................................................. .................................................. ............................
    The pics of HG bald look like they put HG's face on top of LGX's from BBJX

    I like his look in Shangri-La

  6. #3226
    Senior Member snowflakesdance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    978

    Default




    more of those pretty hands:

    Last edited by snowflakesdance; 03-19-12 at 12:24 AM.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

  7. #3227
    Senior Member snowflakesdance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    978

    Default



    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

  8. #3228
    Senior Member snowflakesdance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    978

    Default

    I personally don't like his expression here (and I've seen plenty in Unbeatable II). I guess I still like seeing him smile or at least with softer expression

    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

  9. #3229
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post


    Clever and hilarious! Hahahahaha

  10. #3230
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    I personally don't like his expression here (and I've seen plenty in Unbeatable II). I guess I still like seeing him smile or at least with softer expression

    Haha you're right, he wore this expression a lot in Unbeatable (like almost all the time). I think he's much cuter with a smile or softer expression too, since HG has a really sweet smile

  11. #3231
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anonin View Post
    I loved that fight scene too except I think it's more of stuntmen + wirefu if you know what I mean...
    lol, I know what you mean but the way charlene(it was her favorite fight scene) talks about it doesnt sound like it was a stuntmen..... so I think he really did the scene himself besides HG never really use stuntdouble for his fight scene or any stunt scene, he always film it himself....
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 03-19-12 at 11:29 AM.

  12. #3232
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    This looks funny but what is it saying?

  13. #3233
    Senior Member snowflakesdance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    978

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    This looks funny but what is it saying?
    I'm not good at translation and this is the best I can do. Also, I can't read the top pics because the characters are too small. but just showing HG and FSF's has same female leads.

    Then Hu Ge's next pic with LYF says "Surnamed Feng, I'm warning you. if you grab my women again, try and see(?)" (试试看 I don't know how to translate that )

    next pic - FSF: You want to fight. Come. Who's scared of who?

    Next pic: After 300 rounds, Hu Xiao Bai(?) (胡小白) and Uncle Feng(?)(冯叔), the two decide to make a proposal.
    Let's cross (time travel?) to solve this problem

    Next pic - HG: When I successfully crossed as Yi Xiao Chuan, there were a lot of beautiful women.

    Next pic - Then Uncle Feng travelled back to Qing Dynasty to be 8th Prince. Owns the left, holds the right, Qing Chuan and Su Yan.

    Next pic - HG: Can you see it? 4 beautiful women. More than yours

    ME: My translation doesn't sound funny. Really sorry. I don't know how to translate it to retain it's humor. It's actually a lot funnier to read them in chinese and to imagine them saying it themselves instead of reading it
    Last edited by snowflakesdance; 03-19-12 at 10:29 AM.
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

  14. #3234
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    I'm not good at translation and this is the best I can do. Also, I can't read the top pics because the characters are too small. but just showing HG and FSF's has same female leads.

    Then Hu Ge's next pic with LYF says "Surnamed Feng, I'm warning you. if you grab my women again, try and see(?)" (试试看 I don't know how to translate that )

    next pic - FSF: You want to fight. Come. Who's scared of who?

    Next pic: After 300 rounds, Hu Xiao Bai(?) (胡小白) and Uncle Feng(?)(冯叔), the two decide to make a proposal.
    Let's cross (time travel?) to solve this problem

    Next pic - HG: When I successfully crossed as Yi Xiao Chuan, there were a lot of beautiful women.

    Next pic - Then Uncle Feng travelled back to Qing Dynasty to be 8th Prince. Owns the left, holds the right, Qing Chuan and Su Yan.

    Next pic - HG: Can you see it? 4 beautiful women. More than yours

    ME: My translation doesn't sound funny. Really sorry. I don't know how to translate it to retain it's humor. It's actually a lot funnier to read them in chinese and to imagine them saying it themselves instead of reading it
    LMAO Thank you snowflakes even though you only translate the parts you know but it was still so hilarious..... this is so funny, rumours that Ariel might co-star with FSF so it will be 4 time FSF stole HG's lady....

  15. #3235
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    ShiGe, I like this poster.......


  16. #3236
    Senior Member H.Ge-C.Liu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    5,692

    Default

    Old photos:

    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

  17. #3237
    Senior Member thesolangestory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    498

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    LXY:

    i will have a forever bias towards li xiao yao cos he is what brought me into this c-drama fandom

  18. #3238
    Senior Member Cloudy Lin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ♥. Cloud's World .♥
    Posts
    359

    Default

    [2012.03.07] 左右时尚




  19. #3239
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    CandyLand
    Posts
    1,871

    Default

    Nothing to do wit HG but news on Diva tee hee............................................... .................................................. ..Mag林欣彤贴吧微博:2012-03-19 《DIVA》暑假上映[头条日报]麦曦欣导演、杜汶泽监制、「英皇一姐」 容祖儿担演的英皇电影新作《DIVA》,暂定今 年暑假上映,同片还有林欣彤、胡歌、陈家乐 等演出。有得等咯 到时能到快本宣传就好了
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 03-19-12 at 09:41 PM.

  20. #3240
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    205

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    lol, I know what you mean but the way charlene(it was her favorite fight scene) talks about it doesnt sound like it was a stuntmen..... so I think he really did the scene himself besides HG never really use stuntdouble for his fight scene or any stunt scene, he always film it himself....
    Stuntman or not it's still an awesome fight scene anyway
    If that's really HG doing it then extra points to him


    Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    LMAO Thank you snowflakes even though you only translate the parts you know but it was still so hilarious..... this is so funny, rumours that Ariel might co-star with FSF so it will be 4 time FSF stole HG's lady....
    LOL it'll be awesome seeing Ariel in a drama again, and yep that'd be another woman FSF stole from HG

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 09-15-16, 04:39 AM
  2. Yun Zhong Ge 《云中歌》 - Angelababy, Lu Yi, Chen Xiao, Du Chun, Yang Rong
    By Liu Xiao Xiao in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: 03-02-16, 09:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-12, 10:20 AM
  4. 请听新的新年歌。。。
    By hui66 in forum Music
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-11, 08:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •