Page 8 of 237 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 4735

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

  1. #141
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    bi chang came 2nd in super girls last year.... such a shame i cant believe li yu chun won it... she has no voice anywayz... yea bi chang has a strong voice... and her mum does too
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  2. #142
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    can anyone pls give me the chinese title of this movie 601st phone call? i wil look for it n my country coz i so want to watch it!i like hu ge n the story seems interesting i am also very eager to see bibi as i heard she is real good of all the series ive watched with hu ge in it, all are very good

  3. #143
    Member AyaAsou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Girllikeme, argh, Bibi came in 2nd place? Awww that's too bad. She really does have such a sweet and powerful voice. I don't know how the 1st place winner sounds like, but to me, Bibi's voice is really good for a newbie. I've been listening to "Hao Ma" on repeat for a while now...hehee...and I'm thinking of getting her cd from YesAsia...She's in another movie, you mentioned before? Cool! She's a really sweet looking girl and I like how genuine her acting is. She doesn't try to be cute or sweet. She just comes off that way naturally. I think that if she works on her acting a bit more, she'll get really far.

    Big Master
    , here are the DVD covers for "601st Phone Call". The first DVD cover is the same as the one that I have. The second one is for the VCD, I think. I don't really know how to type out the chinese words in pinyin so I'm posting the DVD covers here for you. Hopefully you can read chinese so that you can decipher it out. My chinese reading skills are that of a moron so sorry, can't help you there!




  4. #144
    Member AyaAsou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Some more "601st Phone Call" promo pics for those interested (courtesy of dienanh.net)












  5. #145
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AyaAsou
    Girllikeme, argh, Bibi came in 2nd place? Awww that's too bad. She really does have such a sweet and powerful voice. I don't know how the 1st place winner sounds like, but to me, Bibi's voice is really good for a newbie. I've been listening to "Hao Ma" on repeat for a while now...hehee...and I'm thinking of getting her cd from YesAsia...She's in another movie, you mentioned before? Cool! She's a really sweet looking girl and I like how genuine her acting is. She doesn't try to be cute or sweet. She just comes off that way naturally. I think that if she works on her acting a bit more, she'll get really far.

    Big Master
    , here are the DVD covers for "601st Phone Call". The first DVD cover is the same as the one that I have. The second one is for the VCD, I think. I don't really know how to type out the chinese words in pinyin so I'm posting the DVD covers here for you. Hopefully you can read chinese so that you can decipher it out. My chinese reading skills are that of a moron so sorry, can't help you there!
    LOL in chinese the show is called: 第601的电话 (di liu bai ling yi de dian hua)
    'Hao ma is great... i love it Yeah in the other movie that BIBI is in, its called '春田花花同学会 (chun tian hua hua tong xue hui) and its in canto... its half cartoon half real-life... and its a comedy... one of the funniest shows ive seen.

    Yea it was really a shame that bi chang only came 2nd... i loved her singing so much yea u should download li yu chun's songs... u'll get what i mean when u hear her... even though she doesnt have a good voice, she has her own style, and shez really cool.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  6. #146
    Member AyaAsou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Hey Girllikeme!!

    Thanks for writing out the pinyin version of "601st Phone Call." Wah I'm in awe of you! You know how to understand mandarin & cantonese PLUS you know how to write pinyin? Gahhhh!! That's awesome!!! I can't read very well...it's like, I'll try to read something but then I always, always mis-understand and come up w/ something entirely different than the written content. I'm a disgrace in my chinese Sat morning school and to my "lao shi"

    Wah?? Bibi's in a half-cartoon, half-real life movie? Kinda like the Hollywood movie "Sin City?" If so that's waay cool! Yeah, I can't believe she came in second...too bad...her voice is unique and really soulful. I'll try to see if I can find samples of Li Yu Chun's voice to do a comparison. So far, I really dig Bibi's voice. It's not the usual syropy-sweet bubble-gum pop kind of voice....it really has substance...

    Oooh have you heard Ge Ge's new cd yet? It's not a full cd...it only has 3 songs...but his voice has improved. I personally find his acting heaps better than his singing voice. Even Ge Ge admitted that his voice needs work and that he's an inexperienced singer. Well, his 3 songs are nice (one was written by Anson Hu), but his inexperience in singing shows. His singing sort of sounds like my brother's voice when he sings karaoke , only Ge Ge sounds a bit better. Still, Ge Ge's singing isn't that bad for an actor-turned-singer. Word through the IhuGe. net grapevine is that while "LOCH 2007" is being put on hold for "ISWAK 2", Ge Ge will focus more on vocal training so that he can release a full album sometime in the future. He will be singing one of the theme songs for LOCH, too, so I can't wait to hear that.

  7. #147
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AyaAsou
    Hey Girllikeme!!

    Thanks for writing out the pinyin version of "601st Phone Call." Wah I'm in awe of you! You know how to understand mandarin & cantonese PLUS you know how to write pinyin? Gahhhh!! That's awesome!!! I can't read very well...it's like, I'll try to read something but then I always, always mis-understand and come up w/ something entirely different than the written content. I'm a disgrace in my chinese Sat morning school and to my "lao shi"

    Wah?? Bibi's in a half-cartoon, half-real life movie? Kinda like the Hollywood movie "Sin City?" If so that's waay cool! Yeah, I can't believe she came in second...too bad...her voice is unique and really soulful. I'll try to see if I can find samples of Li Yu Chun's voice to do a comparison. So far, I really dig Bibi's voice. It's not the usual syropy-sweet bubble-gum pop kind of voice....it really has substance...

    Oooh have you heard Ge Ge's new cd yet? It's not a full cd...it only has 3 songs...but his voice has improved. I personally find his acting heaps better than his singing voice. Even Ge Ge admitted that his voice needs work and that he's an inexperienced singer. Well, his 3 songs are nice (one was written by Anson Hu), but his inexperience in singing shows. His singing sort of sounds like my brother's voice when he sings karaoke , only Ge Ge sounds a bit better. Still, Ge Ge's singing isn't that bad for an actor-turned-singer. Word through the IhuGe. net grapevine is that while "LOCH 2007" is being put on hold for "ISWAK 2", Ge Ge will focus more on vocal training so that he can release a full album sometime in the future. He will be singing one of the theme songs for LOCH, too, so I can't wait to hear that.
    Ha i dont really listen to ge ge... but if i find the cd somewhere in australia i'll buy it

    yea im still learning chinese... speak canto at home but i find mando hard... just getting better because of my obsession with super girls, (bibi and liu li yang).

    hmm... you should also try 'zhang liang ying (张靓颖) and her song 'loving you' and she has other english songs. its SOOOO GOOD she couldve come first too, but came third because of her low votes. People call her 'dolphin voice' coz she can reach really high.... and if u have time, try out tan wei wei '谭维维' she came 2nd in this years chinese idol... again she shouldve come 1st .... much better than the champion, and this years champion wasnt even as good as last years champion... but also try liu li yang of course my idol (and chestnut and big masters too ) 刘力扬

    Yeah! bibi was in that half cartoon half real life... and it had many many famous hong kong actors... and some of them only got a few lines, and 1 scene, while bibi was one of the main characters in the show.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  8. #148
    Member AyaAsou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Before I get flamed, I want to make it clear that I love love love Ge Ge and this post is just for laughs....hehee.... I think that part of liking a celeb means that we, as fans, can poke fun of them! I adore Ge Ge for his goofy personality and even his occasional fasion faux-pas... *clears throat* Hu Ge has always managed to look adorable in everything that he wears but I came across some very questionable clothes that may hint that he needs a fashion stylist....


    This cap w/ the flowers has *got* to go.....


    Must be a bad hair day ...


    Yellow cap & purple/grey striped t-shirt...the epitome of "cool"



    Hmm....a hot pink t-shirt?? Only Ge Ge can pull this one off...


    Obviously, Zhou Bi Chang and Ge Ge didn't get the "Mandartory Formal Clothes" memo


    The faces of guilt ....


    Last edited by AyaAsou; 12-05-06 at 03:24 AM.

  9. #149
    Senior Member beanybeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme
    Ha i dont really listen to ge ge... but if i find the cd somewhere in australia i'll buy it

    yea im still learning chinese... speak canto at home but i find mando hard... just getting better because of my obsession with super girls, (bibi and liu li yang).

    hmm... you should also try 'zhang liang ying (张靓颖) and her song 'loving you' and she has other english songs. its SOOOO GOOD she couldve come first too, but came third because of her low votes. People call her 'dolphin voice' coz she can reach really high.... and if u have time, try out tan wei wei '谭维维' she came 2nd in this years chinese idol... again she shouldve come 1st .... much better than the champion, and this years champion wasnt even as good as last years champion... but also try liu li yang of course my idol (and chestnut and big masters too ) 刘力扬

    Yeah! bibi was in that half cartoon half real life... and it had many many famous hong kong actors... and some of them only got a few lines, and 1 scene, while bibi was one of the main characters in the show.
    So just curious -- is Zhang Liang Ying the same singer who sings the Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 theme song "Tian Xia Wu Shuang"? Her American name is Jane, right?

  10. #150
    Senior Member beanybeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    In 601 Phone Call, what language does Cecilia speak? Cantonese or Mandarin? If Mandarin, is her voice dubbed over?

  11. #151
    Senior Member beanybeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    In 601st Phone Call, what language does Cecilia speak? Cantonese or Mandarin? If Mandarin, is her voice dubbed over?

  12. #152
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans
    So just curious -- is Zhang Liang Ying the same singer who sings the Return of the Condor Heroes 2006 theme song "Tian Xia Wu Shuang"? Her American name is Jane, right?
    Yep yep Jane Zhang... but once again im not a big fan of her but shez named 'dolphin voice'
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  13. #153
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans
    In 601 Phone Call, what language does Cecilia speak? Cantonese or Mandarin? If Mandarin, is her voice dubbed over?
    Cecilia speaks mando.... but i havent watched it yet though.... so dying to see bi chang
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  14. #154
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    hey super thanks for the chinese title n the vcd/dvd cover of 601st phone call i hope i wil be able to buy it oh so ge ge's album only has 3 songs i like his songs in xian jian, tain wai n SNYJJ at first, i didnt like gege so much in xian qian bec i love eddie...but i must admit, he performed wel in xian qian...but after seeing him as dong yong in tian wai fei xian, i started to like him...n i like him even more in SNYJJ...he is so adorable i am so sad that there wil be a scar on his face after the accident...but im stil glad he's alryt

    OMG OMG zhang liang ying sang the theme song for roch06? wow thats a big one! hey i heard bibi sang the theme song for the movie The banquet starring zhang zi yi...chao ji girls are getting big!!! i hope li yang wil also reach that far or even farther coz she so deserves it coz she's soooo good hehehe

  15. #155
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    OMG OMG zhang liang ying sang the theme song for roch06? wow thats a big one! hey i heard bibi sang the theme song for the movie The banquet starring zhang zi yi...chao ji girls are getting big!!! i hope li yang wil also reach that far or even farther coz she so deserves it coz she's soooo good hehehe
    Yeah! Super girls are going far
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  16. #156
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    by the way, how old is bibi?

  17. #157
    Senior Member girllikeme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    by the way, how old is bibi?
    22 .... i think pretty sure... yep shez 22, coz when she tried out, she was 20, last year, and her birthday is in july, so yeap 22.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

  18. #158
    Banned darknight123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    651

    Default

    Can't wait to see his LOCH2006, since he injured durning the filming, wanna to see what his acting gonna be like.

  19. #159
    Senior Member beanybeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    How long has it been since Hu Ge's injury? Is he still in the hospital?

  20. #160
    Senior Member Lady Zhuge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7,510

    Default

    He's out of the hospital now.

    Here's his blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/m/hu_ge

    Most of the entries are very short. The most recent one says he went to eat noodles for his friend's birthday.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 152
    Last Post: 03-20-17, 08:45 AM
  2. Yun Zhong Ge 《云中歌》 - Angelababy, Lu Yi, Chen Xiao, Du Chun, Yang Rong
    By Liu Xiao Xiao in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: 03-02-16, 09:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-12, 10:20 AM
  4. 请听新的新年歌。。。
    By hui66 in forum Music
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-11, 08:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •