Page 9 of 237 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 19 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 4734

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

  1. #161
    Senior Member beanybeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    He's out of the hospital now.

    Here's his blog: http://blog.sina.com.cn/m/hu_ge

    Most of the entries are very short. The most recent one says he went to eat noodles for his friend's birthday.
    Thanks, but unfortunately i can't read Chinese. Glad to hear he's out of the hospital and doing relatively well.

  2. #162
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Glad to hear that he is out of the hospital and is doing better lately.... Glad to hear about his new album. I think he has a really great voice and can really sing.. I hope he can release a full album sometime in the future.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  3. #163
    Senior Member ann_fang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    218

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AyaAsou


    Obviously, Zhou Bi Chang and Ge Ge didn't get the "Mandartory Formal Clothes" memo


    The faces of guilt ....


    Oh god it's hilarous,
    Gege looks so funny with his chill clothes in between of those formal dressed people.
    Haha really :
    Face of guilt
    When was the pics taken? and why?
    Hi ya!!

    Fancy Ady,adore Yang Mi, admire Jiang Xin, love Jimmy and dream about Hu Ge.
    Ruby Lin Forever!!!
    Gao Yuan Yuan is my Goddess!

  4. #164
    Junior Member dewdrops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    41

    Default

    yay!! HU Ge is a great actor.. i really enjoyed his role in tian wai fei xian!! he's handsome especially in olden time dramas!!

  5. #165
    Senior Member beanybeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dewdrops
    yay!! HU Ge is a great actor.. i really enjoyed his role in tian wai fei xian!! he's handsome especially in olden time dramas!!
    Yeah, i agree. I think he looks really good in ancient series. I'm glad that they make his hair more natural-looking as opposed to those wigs that obviously look fake.

  6. #166
    Senior Member ellledubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    310

    Default

    I'm watching TWFX right now and am reminded of how great Hu Ge is and thought, we really need to resurrect this forum about him!

    I watched him in Liao Zhai and loved him too. I heard/read about a series with him and Vivian Hsu called Till Death Do Us Part. I was wondering about this movie. Has anyone watched it? Is it good? I think there's going to be a sad ending. It seems most of his series have sad endings... but yea, any info on this series please? Should I watch it?

  7. #167
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Hey Mei Mei!!
    Glad to see you here and glad that you like Hu Ge as well. I have liked him ever since Xian Jian(have you seen that yet?). I didn't watch Death do us Part, but I heard that it is a sad ending. All I know is that Vivien has a life threatening disease and will die, so Hu Ge promised to fulfill 3 wishes for her before she dies. One of them was for him to marry her.. SO sad... I am glad that you are enjoying TWFX. Ok I will talk more to you later!
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  8. #168
    Senior Member ellledubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    Hey Mei Mei!!
    Glad to see you here and glad that you like Hu Ge as well. I have liked him ever since Xian Jian(have you seen that yet?). I didn't watch Death do us Part, but I heard that it is a sad ending. All I know is that Vivien has a life threatening disease and will die, so Hu Ge promised to fulfill 3 wishes for her before she dies. One of them was for him to marry her.. SO sad... I am glad that you are enjoying TWFX. Ok I will talk more to you later!
    Hi Jie! I sent you an email... hopefully email works better for both of us! haha, glad to see you here!

    I haven't watched Xian Jian.. I don't really know if I want to watch it (tho I know it was very popular) cuz I think I might get too annoyed by LYF's acting in it (that's just my opinion.. uh oh, LYF fans are gonna hate me now). I also heard that one has a sad ending too. I think I wanna watch Till Death Do Us Part but I'm scared of the sad ending. haha, well, I'm kinda tired of sad endings so I prefer happy ones these days. haha, I'm actually scared to finish TWFX in case the ending is sad too. I'm on the part where Hu Ge's parents died and Ariel comes back. It's already so sad! Xiao Qian (the one with Hu Ge and Yang Mi) had a sad ending too!

    So glad Hu Ge is recovering!

  9. #169
    Senior Member beanybeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    I haven't watched Xian Jian.. I don't really know if I want to watch it (tho I know it was very popular) cuz I think I might get too annoyed by LYF's acting in it (that's just my opinion.. uh oh, LYF fans are gonna hate me now). I also heard that one has a sad ending too. I think I wanna watch Till Death Do Us Part but I'm scared of the sad ending. haha, well, I'm kinda tired of sad endings so I prefer happy ones these days. haha, I'm actually scared to finish TWFX in case the ending is sad too. I'm on the part where Hu Ge's parents died and Ariel comes back. It's already so sad! Xiao Qian (the one with Hu Ge and Yang Mi) had a sad ending too!

    So glad Hu Ge is recovering!
    I have Xian Jian on my computer but i haven't watched it either. I was thinking of downloading Tian Wai Fei Xian and watching that first. What's everyone's opinion on Xian Jian vs Tian Wai Fei Xian? I've become more of an Ariel fan so i think i'll end up watching TWFX first. I like Hu Ge's hair better in Xian Jian than in TWFX though.

    Not much of a LYF fan, huh, ellledubs?

    It was sad at the end of the Liao Zhai "Xiao Qian" story but Yang Mi's character is supposed to be resurrected eventually, right? And then i'm sure they'll somehow find each other again. Speaking of Yang Mi and Hu Ge, i'd like to see them in another series together.

  10. #170
    Senior Member ellledubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans
    I have Xian Jian on my computer but i haven't watched it either. I was thinking of downloading Tian Wai Fei Xian and watching that first. What's everyone's opinion on Xian Jian vs Tian Wai Fei Xian? I've become more of an Ariel fan so i think i'll end up watching TWFX first. I like Hu Ge's hair better in Xian Jian than in TWFX though.

    Not much of a LYF fan, huh, ellledubs?

    It was sad at the end of the Liao Zhai "Xiao Qian" story but Yang Mi's character is supposed to be resurrected eventually, right? And then i'm sure they'll somehow find each other again. Speaking of Yang Mi and Hu Ge, i'd like to see them in another series together.
    Watch TWFX.. it's good. haha.. it's actually made me think Ariel suits Ge Ge more than Joe.. but then again, I think she just has good chemistry with everyone. I haven't watched Chinese Paladin so I'm totally biased.. but yea, TWFX! I'm just finishing it now.. some parts are draggy though and some characters make me mad on it, but it's really cute and funny.

    Oh, I so agree, I don't like Hu Ge's bangs in TWFX.. he looks way better in CP! Ariel doesn't look very good in TWFX either.. I guess you that's the stylist's fault.

    Yea, sorry.. I don't really like LYF.. sorry if you like her or you're offended...

    I'd like to see HG with YM again too. I thot they were really good together. I think she's got a lot of talent!

    I wonder who's all in Liao Zhai 2. Is Hu Ge going to be in it again?

  11. #171
    Senior Member beanybeans's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    2,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    Watch TWFX.. it's good. haha.. it's actually made me think Ariel suits Ge Ge more than Joe.. but then again, I think she just has good chemistry with everyone. I haven't watched Chinese Paladin so I'm totally biased.. but yea, TWFX! I'm just finishing it now.. some parts are draggy though and some characters make me mad on it, but it's really cute and funny.

    Oh, I so agree, I don't like Hu Ge's bangs in TWFX.. he looks way better in CP! Ariel doesn't look very good in TWFX either.. I guess you that's the stylist's fault.

    Yea, sorry.. I don't really like LYF.. sorry if you like her or you're offended...

    I'd like to see HG with YM again too. I thot they were really good together. I think she's got a lot of talent!

    I wonder who's all in Liao Zhai 2. Is Hu Ge going to be in it again?
    Okay, then i'll have to find TWFX and download that next and just Chinese Paladin for later. So just curious, ellledubs, do you plan on watching Chinese Paladin?

    No problem about LYF. I don't really care for her. She's alright. I kinda liked her but now i'm indifferent ever since i was exposed to all of these other actresses.

    As far as i know, i don't think Hu Ge is going to be in Liao Zhai 2. At least i didn't see his name in that thread. The only person i know of who was in Liao Zhai 1 and is going to be in the 2nd one is Tae.

  12. #172
    Banned darknight123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    651

    Default

    How was his LOCH06 going? It is finished yet or still filming?

  13. #173
    Senior Member ellledubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darknight123
    How was his LOCH06 going? It is finished yet or still filming?
    Last I heard it was on hold because of his serious accident. He's still recuperating and Ariel Lin will be filming ISWAK 2 now before going back to film LOCH 07.

    I saw pix of Hu Ge as Guo Jing in LOCH, I think they made him look very suitable for the part! And he still looks good, but more rugged and less of his usual clean-cut look. Good job, stylist!

  14. #174
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    Watch TWFX.. it's good. haha.. it's actually made me think Ariel suits Ge Ge more than Joe.. but then again, I think she just has good chemistry with everyone. I haven't watched Chinese Paladin so I'm totally biased.. but yea, TWFX! I'm just finishing it now.. some parts are draggy though and some characters make me mad on it, but it's really cute and funny.

    Oh, I so agree, I don't like Hu Ge's bangs in TWFX.. he looks way better in CP! Ariel doesn't look very good in TWFX either.. I guess you that's the stylist's fault.

    Yea, sorry.. I don't really like LYF.. sorry if you like her or you're offended...

    I'd like to see HG with YM again too. I thot they were really good together. I think she's got a lot of talent!

    I wonder who's all in Liao Zhai 2. Is Hu Ge going to be in it again?
    imo, xian qian is better than twfx but both r good...coz in twfx, there are more draggy parts than in xian qian (draggy moments in xian qian r scenes w jiang xin n patrick tam [darn got really disapointed in him bec of this] n lyf's mother's role]. hu ge looks betterin xian qian but i prefer his charcter in twfx. asof lyf...u need not worry as many forumers here dont realy like her that much (including me). hu ge was also good in shao nien yang jia jiang i sugest that u also giv it a go

  15. #175
    Senior Member ellledubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by big master
    imo, xian qian is better than twfx but both r good...coz in twfx, there are more draggy parts than in xian qian (draggy moments in xian qian r scenes w jiang xin n patrick tam [darn got really disapointed in him bec of this] n lyf's mother's role]. hu ge looks betterin xian qian but i prefer his charcter in twfx. asof lyf...u need not worry as many forumers here dont realy like her that much (including me). hu ge was also good in shao nien yang jia jiang i sugest that u also giv it a go
    Thanks! What's Shao nian yang jia jian about? Is it a drama or movie and is it modern or ancient?

    I'm almost don't TWFX.. it's pretty good. I think Xiao Qian is way less draggier but that's because it's super short, only 6-7 episodes.

    As for TWFX, I wanna just say that I really don't like Sai Jin. Her character was ok at first (she's cute, though I really don't like how her teeth stick out, it kind of bugs me when I watch) but then later, when she even agreed to kill people for the sake of Hao Qi and she was willing to follow him and the cat, I was like, what the heck? Though Hao Qi was a jerk at times, his character is somewhat believable and at least you understand why he is the way he is, especially with pressure from the family. But with Sai Jin, I don't understand her. Can someone explain please?

    Then again, I've never beeen a fan of helpless shy girl characters in movies. haha

    What's HG's character like in Xian Jian? From some MVs that I've watched, he seems to like both LYF and Ady? What happened there?
    LYF's mom is in Xiao Qian??

  16. #176
    Senior Member Trinie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    5,521

    Default

    Hi elledubs!
    Sorry I haven't emailed you back yet. I am now stressed with a number of things... My family is pissing me off too. Anyway, Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang is another remake of the story about the Yang Family. Have you heard of them? Basically, it is the story of the heroic yang family with 7 sons, 2 daughters(in this version with Hu Ge, they only have one sister, Ba Mei) and their daughter in laws. Anyways, the sons are go to battle and most of them die,except for the 6th son who returns home to the family. The 5th son also doesn't die in battle but becomes a monk, while the 4th son is stuck in the Liao country(the enemy country) and marries the Liao princess. It is an ancient series which takes place during the Song dynasty. The 6th son and princess chai have a son together later on named Yang Sun Bao(it isn't in that series though). Is that enough? If not, let me know ok?

    Are you done with TWFX yet?? I thought the ending was sad in a sense but not too sad in another sense. I think it was unique.... Sai Jin was ok, but got kind of pitiful and somewhat annoying too.

    Hu Ge's character is the happy and carefree type towards the beginning, but gets really responsible and serious as the series progresses. In the series, he likes Ling Er(played by LYF) but also likes Yue Ru(played by Ady). No, I don't think LYF's mom is in Xian Jian.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

  17. #177
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    Then again, I've never beeen a fan of helpless shy girl characters in movies. haha

    What's HG's character like in Xian Jian? From some MVs that I've watched, he seems to like both LYF and Ady? What happened there?
    LYF's mom is in Xiao Qian??
    From your last few posts, you sound like the kind of person who would like Chinese Paladin, especially if you're a Hu Ge fan. Chinese Paladin was really Hu Ge's breakthrough role, and for his first role, I think he did a great job; some actors/actresses have been acting for years and have had worse performances. A few people have felt his performance was unexceptional, but I personally liked it.

    Now, as for Hu Ge's character, his name is Li Xiaoyao, and his first name literally means "carefree" or something along those lines. He's not much a gentleman, one of those not-so-rich playboys, tries to smile away all his problems, but extremely sweet at certain moments.

    As for LYF and Ady...maybe in the second episode, he meets Zhao Ling'er (Liu Yifei), who is an innocent, lovable, sheltered girl, who knows some fairy magic and is also the princess of Nanzhao. It's really "love at first sight" for them when Hu Ge's character sees LYF's character taking a bath. Of course, their relationship starts to have some problems, but let's just say Hu Ge's character yearns for Ling'er the entire series. If you don't like helpless shy girls, you probably won't adore Ling'er, so moving on to Ady's character...

    A few more episodes down, Xiao Yao and Ling Er meet Ady's character, Lin Yueru. At first, Xiao Yao doesn't like Yue Ru because she's spoiled and kind of mean - quite the opposite of Ling Er. She's also funny, adventrous, and sassy, while Ling Er is more of the innocent, tranquil, damsel-in-distress type. Xiao Yao's heart remains with Ling Er, even when he grows closer to Yue Ru, but there's definitely a hint that he likes Yue Ru too. Eventually, he accepts Yue Ru's love, but when he sees Ling Er, he realizes he still loves her. Who he really loves is debated, and often causes heated discussions on forums such as this one.

    LYF's mom is definitely not in Xian Jian...she's a dancer though, from what I hear.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  18. #178
    Senior Member ellledubs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    From your last few posts, you sound like the kind of person who would like Chinese Paladin, especially if you're a Hu Ge fan. Chinese Paladin was really Hu Ge's breakthrough role, and for his first role, I think he did a great job; some actors/actresses have been acting for years and have had worse performances. A few people have felt his performance was unexceptional, but I personally liked it.

    Now, as for Hu Ge's character, his name is Li Xiaoyao, and his first name literally means "carefree" or something along those lines. He's not much a gentleman, one of those not-so-rich playboys, tries to smile away all his problems, but extremely sweet at certain moments.

    As for LYF and Ady...maybe in the second episode, he meets Zhao Ling'er (Liu Yifei), who is an innocent, lovable, sheltered girl, who knows some fairy magic and is also the princess of Nanzhao. It's really "love at first sight" for them when Hu Ge's character sees LYF's character taking a bath. Of course, their relationship starts to have some problems, but let's just say Hu Ge's character yearns for Ling'er the entire series. If you don't like helpless shy girls, you probably won't adore Ling'er, so moving on to Ady's character...

    A few more episodes down, Xiao Yao and Ling Er meet Ady's character, Lin Yueru. At first, Xiao Yao doesn't like Yue Ru because she's spoiled and kind of mean - quite the opposite of Ling Er. She's also funny, adventrous, and sassy, while Ling Er is more of the innocent, tranquil, damsel-in-distress type. Xiao Yao's heart remains with Ling Er, even when he grows closer to Yue Ru, but there's definitely a hint that he likes Yue Ru too. Eventually, he accepts Yue Ru's love, but when he sees Ling Er, he realizes he still loves her. Who he really loves is debated, and often causes heated discussions on forums such as this one.

    LYF's mom is definitely not in Xian Jian...she's a dancer though, from what I hear.
    No, I think someone before said LYF's mom is in Xiao Qian, the drama with Yang Mi.

    Hey Trinie Jie! Which character does HG play in that Yang family movie?

    Hmmm.. I don't know... maybe I will watch Xian Jian when I have a lot of time, cuz again, I might just get too annoyed by the damsel in distress LYF. (haha, no offense). So his character does like two girls eh? Interesting.. I think I'll definitely like Ady's character a lot more than LYF's.. we'll see when I watch it, I might wait til the summer tho and watch other series instead. Thanks for the reccomendation though Sparky!

    How old is Ady, does anyone know? I think from pix, it seems like Ady is pretty good friends with HG, he seems closer to her in real life than LYF. Do you guys know?

  19. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2,375

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    No, I think someone before said LYF's mom is in Xiao Qian, the drama with Yang Mi.

    Hey Trinie Jie! Which character does HG play in that Yang family movie?

    Hmmm.. I don't know... maybe I will watch Xian Jian when I have a lot of time, cuz again, I might just get too annoyed by the damsel in distress LYF. (haha, no offense). So his character does like two girls eh? Interesting.. I think I'll definitely like Ady's character a lot more than LYF's.. we'll see when I watch it, I might wait til the summer tho and watch other series instead. Thanks for the reccomendation though Sparky!

    How old is Ady, does anyone know? I think from pix, it seems like Ady is pretty good friends with HG, he seems closer to her in real life than LYF. Do you guys know?
    Oh oops I misread your post...Ling'er is pretty annoying at times, but the good thing is that although she's female lead, Ady has more screen time during the episodes when Ady is alive. When Ady's character dies, something is just missing from the series.

    Ady isn't too old herself. She's 26, I think, and given that she didn't have too much experience prior to Xian Jian, her performance was exceptional. It does seem that she's better friends with Hu Ge...I believe Hu Ge said that he would prefer a girl like Yue Ru (who is Ady's character) over Ling Er (LYF's character). Out of her co-stars, LYF seems better friends with Jimmy Lin and HXM than with Hu Ge.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

  20. #180
    Senior Member big master's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    in my house:)
    Posts
    3,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    Thanks! What's Shao nian yang jia jian about? Is it a drama or movie and is it modern or ancient?

    I'm almost don't TWFX.. it's pretty good. I think Xiao Qian is way less draggier but that's because it's super short, only 6-7 episodes.

    As for TWFX, I wanna just say that I really don't like Sai Jin. Her character was ok at first (she's cute, though I really don't like how her teeth stick out, it kind of bugs me when I watch) but then later, when she even agreed to kill people for the sake of Hao Qi and she was willing to follow him and the cat, I was like, what the heck? Though Hao Qi was a jerk at times, his character is somewhat believable and at least you understand why he is the way he is, especially with pressure from the family. But with Sai Jin, I don't understand her. Can someone explain please?

    Then again, I've never beeen a fan of helpless shy girl characters in movies. haha

    What's HG's character like in Xian Jian? From some MVs that I've watched, he seems to like both LYF and Ady? What happened there?
    LYF's mom is in Xiao Qian??

    Xian qian has 38 episodes...almost the same as twfx....shao nian yang jia jiang is a series, an ancient one...mainly about the yang clan but this version is so well done compared to alec su's last 2004. hu ge's character in xian qian is very diffrent from twfx...he is more sly in xian qian but i like him better in tw...no, lyf's mom is not in xian qian, i mean, the character or the role that is supposed to be ling er (lyf's char's) mom. yep, he likes both girls there...the ending...id rather not tell unless its ok for u coz it wud be a spoiler?

    i hate sai jin too! blinded by crazy love!!! that is a complete act of foolishness! n i so hate the fact that she is so helpless all the tym!!! hao qi is also irritating...but i kinda got interested with his character towards the latter parts...he did ok as a baddie...but tae was hilarious he n hu ge was my fave in tw...oh, n liitle 7 n lao fu tze and tong yong's mom n pop n the fish in the first part of course, i wil never forget that cute ol' to di gong

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 151
    Last Post: 09-15-16, 04:39 AM
  2. Yun Zhong Ge 《云中歌》 - Angelababy, Lu Yi, Chen Xiao, Du Chun, Yang Rong
    By Liu Xiao Xiao in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 227
    Last Post: 03-02-16, 09:22 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-29-12, 10:20 AM
  4. 请听新的新年歌。。。
    By hui66 in forum Music
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-18-11, 08:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •