Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Weshine:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/67684655jw1dn8226k6bgj.jpg')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Tuo Yu:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6bde1e8ctw1dnai064pucj.jpg')

ShiGe:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6bde1e8cgw1dnai1rg9rxj.jpg')

Any news of HG singing the ost/theme song for XYS. I will die of happiness if he does and hoping hope he does...
    TR always have good song and hopefully their songs for XYS is as good as their other series OST.... hopefully HG song is really good and awesome like yiNianZhizhou and all his other series songs tooo.....

It seems that LXY has blue eyes this time...$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/19/heia_thumb.gif')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/49c30dddgw1dnayhs175aj.jpg')

An extra JianChi and Xiao Xue part (8:21 start) in this full version trailer. Xiao Xue visibly shows her snake body as well,while she is controlling the Nuwa Stone.

Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 11-21-11 at 12:50 AM.

Weshine (first one is particularly...nice$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/ac/smilea_thumb.gif')):
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/67684655gw1dnbmyr1sycj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/4db32b58gw1dnbw94yvbej.jpg')

Trivia:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/49ae01f9gw1dnckz5h8pej.jpg')

Today, 22nd of the 11th, is actually Xu Ran's (from Unbeatable) birthday.
    1: Today is the 22nd of November. What special day is it?
    2: I think...many people will have forgotten already.
    3: Xu Ran, there's no special festive occasion today. Why are there so much fresh flowers and red wine?
    4: Throws spoon** ~~(>_<)~~. Other than acting adorable, what else do you know?

**Spoon (饭勺) is Xie Fei Fan's nickname.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 11-22-11 at 03:32 AM.

Hu Ge Itinerary for the rest of Nov.:

23rd Nov.: Weibo talk with HG from 2-3pm (China). ---As always, I'll be translating interesting ones (or all of them, if I have the time tomorrow).

25th Nov.: 《红秀》 Magazine anniversary celebrations.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/61e7f4aatw1dnct4vra5nj.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 11-22-11 at 06:01 AM.

Geeeessshhh! Feels like its been an eternity since I've been on here. so much work to do before the Thanksgiving Holiday. I have been thinking about this thread so much that I have literally been having dreams about Hu Ge. NO JOKE! *SIGH* He even on my mind while I sleep. If only it were real and not just a dream.......

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Hu Ge Itinerary for the rest of Nov.:

23rd Nov.: Weibo talk with HG from 2-3pm (China). ---As always, I'll be translating interesting ones (or all of them, if I have the time tomorrow).
    Another Weibo talk? YES!!!!!!!!! Hey if it means I get to enjoy HG's wit and humor, I'm all for it. I would like to thank you in advance H.Ge-C.Liu. I know its tedious translating things, so thank you for your hard work! hehehe

Weshine (first one is particularly...nice$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/ac/smilea_thumb.gif')):
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/67684655gw1dnbmyr1sycj.jpg')
    SERIOUSLY Hu Ge, could you get any hotter?
    Last edited by Drgirleam; 11-22-11 at 10:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Another Weibo talk? YES!!!!!!!!! Hey if it means I get to enjoy HG's wit and humor, I'm all for it. I would like to thank you in advance H.Ge-C.Liu. I know its tedious translating things, so thank you for your hard work! hehehe
    I will be on the roll straight after a quick dinner.

Hu Ge Weibo Talk, wave 1:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/weibo2.jpg')

Q: Old Hu, where is our [Hu]Sister-in-law? Quickly find us a sister in law...
    HG: [Hu] Sister-in-law? Who??

Q: Old Hu, when will you collaborate with Old Yuan (Yuan Hong) again? Looking forward to it.
    HG: When he stops philandering around...

Q:Other than Yuwen Tuo, Hu Ge is also someone with 'many faces'. If you find your 'other half', which face of you will you show? Are you someone who is really caring? For example she works late into the night, is very tired, when she comes home, you will help her remove makeup? (IMO, the question would be better if the user had used another example...removing makeup??) My question is very long, will you read all this?
    HG:I'll use my *side face* () to seduce her, I'll use my front to hug her and my back to shield her.

Q: I'm currently translating your book-is that okay?
    HG: Can you tell me which language you are translating to? Please also correct my mistakes if you find any.

Hu Ge Weibo Talk, wave 2:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/weibo5.jpg')

Q: Lin Geng Xin looks quite similar to you. Do you feel any pressure because of the similarity?
    HG: I don't have any pressure. The one who should be pressured is my old dad.

Q:Are you actually participating in Da Mo Yao or Yun Zhong Ge? Even if you don't answer that, then at least tell me a little. Are you related with the two dramas? Just a little thread of info. will do.
    HG: If you guys want me to participate in Da Mo Yao, I will participate in Da Mo Yao. (**N.B.: Is HG hinting at anything here?)

Q:What do you think is the most important aspect of your life?
    HG: Family.

Q: The day before the day before yesterday, I was watching dramas. The day before yesterday, I was fixing my car. Yesterday, I was in my shop, today I'm at a weibo talk. What will be done tomorrow?
    HG: The terrifying 'weibo' era. (I agree-weibo is really addictive.)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/weibo6.jpg')

Q: This is the first time you have become a producer. What is your foremost feeling?
    HG: That being an actor was very relaxing.

Q: Between Jiang Jing Fu and Lin Geng Xin, who do you love more?
    HG: Humph. Where are Old Yuan (YH) and Older Brother Hua's (Wallace Huo) placings?

Q: Yuwen Tuo gives off a cold and savage aura, which isn't like your previous roles. Does this count as changing style?
    HG: Not changing style. It's just getting closer to the true me.

Q:Big Boss, will you play Xiao Huo**?
    HG: You'll have to ask Huo Jian Hua (Wallace) whether he is 'Xiao Huo' or 'Hua Ge' (Older Brother Hua).
    (Oh, the wit of this answer. The 'Huo' in 'Xiao Huo' is the same as the 'Huo' in 'Huo Jian Hua'. 'Hua Ge' is also another of Wallace's nicknames used by his friends. If taken in this case, then 'Xiao Huo' and 'Hua Ge' are virtually the same person, so HG hasn't actually answered this question clearly. )
    **Xiao Huo is the nickname of the male protagonist in Da Mo Yao (the drama TR is filming next year Jan), Huo Qu Bing.

Hu Ge Weibo Talk, wave 3:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/weibo8.jpg')

Q:Old Hu, I feel that XYS is all about finding the five ancient divine weapons, and that there are a lack of emotional/passionate scenes. Maybe there will be more of your and Ning Ke's happy times when the drama actually airs.
    HG: Story and emotions are two things that can't be missed. XYS has both.

Q: If your acting career suddenly got ruined, what would you do? Face it passively or start a new career?
    HG: The first problem I need to solve is how to comfort all my Peppers. (How sweet of him...)

Q:When you were filming for XYS, one of your lines was 'Gu Yue's** words cannot be taken lightly'...Did you think of this yourself or was it already there on the original script? When you said it, did you think of us?
    HG: I chose to act this character because of that line. Do you believe that?
    **Gu Yue Ge Qian is the name of HG's fansite. Gu Yue Xian Ren (literal: Ancient Moon Immortal) is a character in XYS.

Q: Old Hu, Big Uncle (another HG nickname, used especially in his sina blog) has been deserted, new albums aren't coming, there is no shadow whatsoever of a sister-in-law, little HG (meaning his child) isn't even alive. The world is about to end, you haven't done anything!
    HG: Aren't my peppers still in the garden?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/weibo9.jpg')
    Q: If you weren't an actor, what would you be?
    A professional pacifier. (N.B.: This question was also asked in the last weibo talk. HG answered that he cannot imagine not being an actor. It seems his opinions have changed over the months then. )

Q: When you were acting in Unbeatable and you were thrown in the pool, what did you do? Did you just hold your breath for a really long time?
    HG: I can't swim, but I can hold my breath for a very long time.

Q: Are socks, especially colourful socks, your way of representing fashion?
    HG: That's why. I often don't wear socks.

Q: You have collaborated with 'Precious Shi' (Shi Bao, LSS' nickname) many times. What is your impression of her?
    HG: Where else would you find such a good girl?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/weibo11.jpg')
    Q: Big Boss, Which character do you prefer more, Yuwen Tuo or Li Xiao Yao?
    HG: It's really hard to decide. One represents the past, one represents the present. How about we just focus on the future for now?
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 11-23-11 at 04:32 AM.

Well, I take it as almost confirmed that he's leading Da Mo Yao, and Wallace Huo ("Xiao Huo") is the other male lead.
    I ship Shi-Harem

==WEIBO TALK TRANSLATIONS ENDED==

I'm quite busy today, but is this enough to sate your thirst Queen Drgirleam?? If so, then your servant will take her leave.

'嘉人' Magazine, preview of December 2011 issue.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383dtw1dndwqjqfd2j.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 11-23-11 at 04:34 AM.

TangHuLu /YanGe:
    *The english subtitles the user inserted are not that close to the actual chinese phrase, but it's quite easy to grasp the idea of what they're saying with the current subs.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/4ab9a81etw1dne0kzrmnrj.jpg')

HG is too sweet, it will take a million years for me to get over him and not evn one actor come close to replacing him he's just too adorable..... there is no word to describe him....

[B][U]
    Q: If your acting career suddenly got ruined, what would you do? Face it passively or start a new career?
    HG: The first problem I need to solve is how to comfort all my Peppers. (How sweet of him...)

Q:When you were filming for XYS, one of your lines was 'Gu Yue's** words cannot be taken lightly'...Did you think of this yourself or was it already there on the original script? When you said it, did you think of us?
    HG: I chose to act this character because of that line. Do you believe that?
    **Gu Yue Ge Qian is the name of HG's fansite. Gu Yue Xian Ren (literal: Ancient Moon Immortal) is a character in XYS.

Q: You have collaborated with 'Precious Shi' (Shi Bao, LSS' nickname) many times. What is your impression of her?
    HG: Where else would you find such a good girl?

Q: Big Boss, Which character do you prefer more, Yuwen Tuo or Li Xiao Yao?
    HG: It's really hard to decide. One represents the past, one represents the present. How about we just focus on the future for now?

Love how HG complements LSS,
    So sweeet how he said first thing he will do is "comforts his Peppers first" if his career is ruined.....*aww, Tears of joy*
    I just notice Pepper Question about the Gu Yue she/he ended with a Question and HG answered and ended with a question too LOL *im weird* (He still leave me wondering)

Hu Ge Weibo Talk, wave 2:
    Q: Lin Geng Xin looks quite similar to you. Do you feel any pressure because of the similarity?
    HG: I don't have any pressure. The one who should be pressured is my old dad.

Q:Are you actually participating in Da Mo Yao or Yun Zhong Ge? Even if you don't answer that, then at least tell me a little. Are you related with the two dramas? Just a little thread of info. will do.
    HG: If you guys want me to participate in Da Mo Yao, I will participate in Da Mo Yao. (**N.B.: Is HG hinting at anything here?)

Q:What do you think is the most important aspect of your life?
    HG: Family.

Q: The day before the day before yesterday, I was watching dramas. The day before yesterday, I was fixing my car. Yesterday, I was in my shop, today I'm at a weibo talk. What will be done tomorrow?
    HG: The terrifying 'weibo' era. (I agree-weibo is really addictive.)

Q: This is the first time you have become a producer. What is your foremost feeling?
    HG: That being an actor was very relaxing.

Q: Between Jiang Jing Fu and Lin Geng Xin, who do you love more?
    HG: Humph. Where are Old Yuan (YH) and Older Brother Hua's (Wallace Huo) placings?

Q: Yuwen Tuo gives off a cold and savage aura, which isn't like your previous roles. Does this count as changing style?
    HG: Not changing style. It's just getting closer to the true me.

Q:Big Boss, will you play Xiao Huo**?
    HG: You'll have to ask Huo Jian Hua (Wallace) whether he is 'Xiao Huo' or 'Hua Ge' (Older Brother Hua).
    (Oh, the wit of this answer. The 'Huo' in 'Xiao Huo' is the same as the 'Huo' in 'Huo Jian Hua'. 'Hua Ge' is also another of Wallace's nicknames used by his friends. If taken in this case, then 'Xiao Huo' and 'Hua Ge' are virtually the same person, so HG hasn't actually answered this question clearly. )
    **Xiao Huo is the nickname of the male protagonist in Da Mo Yao (the drama TR is filming next year Jan), Huo Qu Bing.

"I don't have any pressure.The one who should be pressured is my old dad." LMAO.....
    I like HuHuaHong much more...LOL....Love how he still havent forgotten Wallace and Yuan Hong and always mention Them
    (I Miss them Together)....
    I will die of happiness If HG and WH are to be in Da Mo Yao with LSS..... *Please be true*...

Hu Ge Weibo Talk, wave 1:

Q: Old Hu, where is our [Hu]Sister-in-law? Quickly find us a sister in law...
    HG: [Hu] Sister-in-law? Who??

Q: Old Hu, when will you collaborate with Old Yuan (Yuan Hong) again? Looking forward to it.
    HG: When he stops philandering around...

Q:Other than Yuwen Tuo, Hu Ge is also someone with 'many faces'. If you find your 'other half', which face of you will you show? Are you someone who is really caring? For example she works late into the night, is very tired, when she comes home, you will help her remove makeup? (IMO, the question would be better if the user had used another example...removing makeup??) My question is very long, will you read all this?
    HG:I'll use my *side face* () to seduce her, I'll use my front to hug her and my back to shield her.

Q: I'm currently translating your book-is that okay?
    HG: Can you tell me which language you are translating to? Please also correct my mistakes if you find any.

I love HG's every answer, my favorite one "I'll use my *side face* to seduce her, I'll use my front to hug her and my back to shield her." Soooo Sweeet...
    And when YH stoped "philandering around" LOL
    HG Totally stutter when ask about Peppers sister-in-law...

==WEIBO TALK TRANSLATIONS ENDED==

I'm quite busy today, but is this enough to sate your thirst Queen Drgirleam?? If so, then your servant will take her leave.

'嘉人' Magazine, preview of December 2011 issue.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383dtw1dndwqjqfd2j.jpg')
    hehehe WOW! I got promoted to 皇后 overnight. Either I'm really beautiful or have some amazing talent under my belt. Hey, does that make me the 胡嫂 everyone is refering to? LOL! Okay okay, enough of my "head in clouds" moment. I'm sure HG has a VERY steady girlfriend that he's been dating for forever that the public doesn't know about. I mean, who would let a guy like that be single? Anywho, for your hard work my noble servant, your queen will reward you with dessert later on. Hehehehe You like pistachio right?

*SIGH* The weibo chat reminded me why I fell for HG in the first place. The wit and humor gets me every time. He really has it all. Looks, charm, intelligence, humor, and if he is a romantic man. Then by god he truly is a PERFECT man. I will truly move to Shanghai and become a professional stlalker then.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Well, I take it as almost confirmed that he's leading Da Mo Yao, and Wallace Huo ("Xiao Huo") is the other male lead.
    I really truly do hope so. I adored the HG and Wallace behind the scenes of PAL3. That was before "weibo" blew up. Hopefully I get to see my two favorites working together again. That way, we get to see A LOT more cute and funny BTSs. When are they supposed to announce actors/actresses?

Lol, in HG's answer to the second question, he uses "she" to refer to YH"?
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次