Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Quote Originally Posted by ShimmerDreamz View Post
    I truly don't know if I should be weeping about Hu Ge's blind fashion sense and penchant for fugly pleather boots or the fact that Wallace Chung looks like a peasant fisherman with dodgy razors.

At least Ariel Lin looked pretty! Dark liner makes a good look for her.

LOL ShimerDreamz must be wallace Chung fan, dont worry about his fashion just know that u love him.
    I saw the video interview with Wallace.C n HG at the Youku award thing n they are so funny together... I would love to see them work together... (bromance)

HG and Wallace Chung

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/677a9551tw1do3q62xiw3j.jpg')

Sucks that theres no Picture of Wallace H and HG too and they were there together at the event.... Thinking about it I miss when they (all the bromance) are all together even peter ho didnt pic with LSS or HG....

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    HG and Wallace Chung

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/677a9551tw1do3q62xiw3j.jpg')
    OMG! This set of pictures is so funny, especially matched with the captions!
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

What do the captions say? I don't know how to read Chinese. Did Hu Ge and Wallace Chung win some award?

OMG, I agree with ShimmerDreamz about Hu Ge and Wallace Chung's fashion sense! Simply awful. I'm not sure what a peasant fisherman with dodgy razors looks like, but if it's the look that Wallace Chung is sporting, then I agree that it's a horrid look! The purple...! Ugh! He kind of looks like a wannabe rock singer or something to me, especially with the mohawk-like hair. Maybe he'll look better in live action!!! *crosses fingers and hopes dearly* Wallace Chung usually looks hot in dramas, as does Hu Ge. It's probably because they have other people dressing them. But when left to their own devices, the bad wardrobe and fashion sense become very evident. Why???? Why???? They need to get girlfriends or wives who can dress them up better!!!

C-luv-H : Do you have the link to the youku interview with Wallace Chung and Hu Ge?

I knew I would find info on Wallace Chung if I follow Mel's postings .

On HG and WC's wardrobe = . How can someone who look so good, dress so bad?

But agree that Ariel looks super cute and very fitting for an award event

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    What do the captions say? I don't know how to read Chinese. Did Hu Ge and Wallace Chung win some award?
    C-luv-H : Do you have the link to the youku interview with Wallace Chung and Hu Ge?
    It's mostly about how they were looking at each other's awards, and got them mixed up halfway, or something like that.
    I'm not sure about Wallace Chung, but the stylist Xiao Jun styled HG and LSS' outfits. I think the interview is out already-I'll go search for it now.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6146a597tw1do47ydpxn3g.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    I knew I would find info on Wallace Chung if I follow Mel's postings .
    Hehe. Stalking me for Wallace Chung info, tweety?

On HG and WC's wardrobe = . How can someone who look so good, dress so bad?
    I wonder if the guys have any insight on how bad their fashion sense is! I think they need a girlfriend or wife to help dress them. It's true; women dress their men as if they are their personal Ken dolls. Time to actively look for your other half, Hu Ge and Wallace Chung....

But agree that Ariel looks super cute and very fitting for an award event
    Yup, I think she looks fabulous! So quietly elegant.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    It's mostly about how they were looking at each other's awards, and got them mixed up halfway, or something like that.
    I'm not sure about Wallace Chung, but the stylist Xiao Jun styled HG and LSS' outfits. I think the interview is out already-I'll go search for it now.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/6146a597tw1do47ydpxn3g.gif')
    Thanks for looking for the link! Really appreciate it!

I want to cut Wallace Chung's hair... And make him change his clothes... The stubble is ok; I actually think it makes him look masculine and sexy, but the hair and outfit have to go!

While I'm looking for the video, I'll post some gifs...
    GIF:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6146a597tw1do47tdyzz7g.gif')

(This is what actually happened):
    Reporter: In 2011, which male artist do you think is quite popular?
    Wallace: Looks at the ceiling, pretending he didn't hear...
    Hu Ge: He's right next to me.
    Wallace: No, no.
    Hu Ge: Wen Zhang (actor who participated in It's Love/Sorcerer and the White Snake), perhaps?
    --Reporters ask the same question to Wallace--
    Wallace: Us.
    Hu Ge: *facepalms*

I think I might want them to collaborate in a drama someday.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6146a597tw1do47jep9tag.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6146a597tw1do47gysw5vg.gif')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 12-16-11 at 01:34 AM.

I want to cut Wallace Chung's hair... And make him change his clothes... The stubble is ok; I actually think it makes him look masculine and sexy, but the hair and outfit have to go!
    Well, you know your Wallace Chung is trying to build up his music career, so he's styling himself as a rocker - see the shiny outfits he's been wearing lately. I should send you the scan of a newsclip I recently saw in an entertainment mag - he's been highlighting his hair in psychedelic colours during his gigs. Anyway, wasn't he trained as a dancer at the beginning of his career? I believe Wallace Huo also started out as a dancer.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Melanie, here's the video, uploaded onto Youtube:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/65872ed7gw1do4b9e95yfj.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 12-16-11 at 06:23 AM.

HG and WC are so hilarious together . I would totally ship their bromance! Minus the bad fashion statements (I'm sure they are ignoring the sound advice of their stylists).

Tong Li Ya received her award from HG. Not sure who Ariel gave the award to...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/4ab9a81etw1do4f6jn3h9j.jpg')

While I'm looking for the video, I'll post some gifs...
    GIF:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6146a597tw1do47tdyzz7g.gif')

(This is what actually happened):
    Reporter: In 2011, which male artist do you think is quite popular?
    Wallace: Looks at the ceiling, pretending he didn't hear...
    Hu Ge: He's right next to me.
    Wallace: No, no.
    Hu Ge: Wen Zhang (actor who participated in It's Love/Sorcerer and the White Snake), perhaps?
    --Reporters ask the same question to Wallace--
    Wallace: Us.
    Hu Ge: *facepalms*

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6146a597tw1do47jep9tag.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6146a597tw1do47gysw5vg.gif')
    Hahaha! Thanks for the gifs and the link to the youtube clip! Also, thanks for the translation! They are hilarious together. I love the part where they mixed up their awards. Very goofy. I agree; they would be so funny in a bromance! They have great chemistry! Who wouldn't love handsome men with a good sense of humor? By the way, what award did each win?

From the clip, it looks like an interesting set-up for interviews. So the actors get paired up and rotate from room to room for interviews?

Mr Chung was suppose to be 4th Prince in BBJX but he didn't wanna lose his precious rocker hair, heheheh!
    I ship Shi-Harem

Smile

I just watched the clip posted by H.Ge-C.Liu again and matched it up with the translation by H.Ge-C.Liu. I love the part when the reporter asks Wallace Chung who he thinks is the most popular actor in 2011 and he says, "Who else but us?" Then Hu Ge covers his face as if thinking, "OMG! I can't believe he just said that! I'm just going to hide behind my palm here and pretend I don't know Wallace Chung." These two guys are such wisecracks!

xiaolong - NOOOOOOO! I don't want my Wallace to have dyed hair! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I don't like his rocker hair! Does the man even realize that rocker hair = uncool? I want to cut Wallace Chung's hair!!!!

Hahaha! Thanks for the gifs and the link to the youtube clip! Also, thanks for the translation! They are hilarious together. I love the part where they mixed up their awards. Very goofy. I agree; they would be so funny in a bromance! They have great chemistry! Who wouldn't love handsome men with a good sense of humor? By the way, what award did each win?

From the clip, it looks like an interesting set-up for interviews. So the actors get paired up and rotate from room to room for interviews?
    No problem. Indeed! I can just imagine them collaborating in an ancient drama, and the several bts pictures/clips that would arise from their behind the scenes goofiness.
    I think they both won 'Most Popular Actor' award, but HG was for the Mainland section and Wallace the Taiwan/HK section.

I'm not exactly sure about the interview sequence, but it seems that each interview didn't take past 10 minutes. Actors/actresses that won the same award would be paired together to do the interviews. I don't think they rotate from room to room-reporters go to the particular table they want and interview the specific artists.

I love the part when the reporter asks Wallace Chung who he thinks is the most popular actor in 2011 and he says, "Who else but us?" Then Hu Ge covers his face as if thinking, "OMG! I can't believe he just said that! I'm just going to hide behind my palm here and pretend I don't know Wallace Chung." These two guys are such wisecracks!
    Agreed!! The interview was actually really funny. I think in one part, HG got confused between the "Oscar Awards" and the "Nobel Prize". For some reason, he mixed up the Hollywood actors with the Nobel Prize, and Wallace had to help him there. Sweet bromancing!
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 12-16-11 at 03:00 AM.

Tang Yan and Hu Ge interview snippet from 'You Jia Hua Bao/《优家画报》'.

1、话说这次《轩辕剑》又是和胡歌合作,彼此之间应该是很默契了。对于胡歌没有参演《步步惊心》是不是觉得 挺可惜的?

唐嫣:那倒没有,他有更多元化的发展。我们太熟了,所以经常会笑场。说到一些肉麻的对白,大家都感觉不会相 信。因为演戏最主要是要相信,两个人之间的。先是说不出口,等到深情相望时,就好想笑。

2、《轩辕剑》中饰演一个反面角色大魔女,也是第一次演反派,会不会担心有损甜美形象?

唐嫣:我觉得观众也希望看到多面的我。担心还不至于,但是会很顾虑,这是真的。她有两种类型的造型,一种就 是美美的,一种就是恶魔的,天使与恶魔。恶魔的造型会配上电脑特效,所以脸上会有魔纹。魔纹到底是什么效果 ?我自己都不知道,所以对我来说也是一个问号,我跟观众一样期待。

3、哪跟你合作的胡歌、邱泽、林峰个个都是大帅哥,这其中有没有你喜欢的类型?

唐嫣:应该说他们身上都会有我喜欢的地方,所以我们也会成为很好的朋友。我是那种话不投机三句多的人,不会 自来熟,也不会主动,甚至有些怕生,内心缺乏安全感。

Another cute gif...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6146a597tw1do47er8s8gg.gif')
    I ship Shi-Harem