Page 11 of 237 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    Yeah, I thought that too, but then I saw the trailer, and it was not very, er, idol-series-ish. The music was kinda eerie at first, and Mei Chao Feng, who looked like some random goth, actually looked kinda creepy.
    Oh really? I think I'm going to at least watch LOCH 07 for Hu Ge...but just judging on their cast, I have a feeling my favouritism towards LOCH 82 is going to remain

LYF doesn't look like a shy person from her pictures, especially those of her in that black outfit singing (creepy pics). But if she is shy, maybe its because of her age...?
    Well, those black outfit creepy pics are pretty recent...she's tried to leave her "innocent" image. Not that it worked out well. I've found that LYF doesn't seem too shy when she's the only one in the spotlight, but in group interviews, she seems pretty shy since she doesn't say much.

I don't think shyness has so much to do with age once you hit the teens. Some people do grow out of their childhood shyness...but LYF was at least 15 when she gave her first interview, and I know plenty of high school girls that age that can never shut up.

She was dubbed in ROCH? Was everyone dubbed, including Chen Zi Han, Yang Mi, Yang Rui, Sun Li Hua, Kong Lin, Wang Lou Yong, Ba Yin, etc?
    Yeah, LYF's dubbing was pretty obvious. The "Guo'er" and "Xiaoyao Ge Ge" sounded like two completely different people. I don't think Chen Zi Han was dubbed, since her voice sounded familiar when I first heard it...like it was in HSDS. So unless she used the same dubbing artist twice, I bet it's her own voice. As for the rest, I wouldn't know, since I haven't seen them in anything else. I'm sure there's some ROCH '06 expert on this forum that knows though.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

everyone seems to be commenting on how Hu Ge looks so skinny in Till Death Do Us Part (Bie Ai Wo). Does anyone know why? He looks all right in TWFX, did he just lose a lot of weight during the filming of Till Death or is it cuz he's been hiding his skinnyness underneath the layers of ancient clothes? [/QUOTE]
    Yes, I think that's the reason. Cuz ancient movies usually use lots of layers clothes and tons of accecories and stuffs put on the stars quite different with modern series. Btw, can someone tell me, where can I download the opening song of Till Death Do Us Apart from ?? I think it's really a nice song

Quote Originally Posted by perfectrose
    everyone seems to be commenting on how Hu Ge looks so skinny in Till Death Do Us Part (Bie Ai Wo). Does anyone know why? He looks all right in TWFX, did he just lose a lot of weight during the filming of Till Death or is it cuz he's been hiding his skinnyness underneath the layers of ancient clothes?
    Yes, I think that's the reason. Cuz ancient movies usually use lots of layers clothes and tons of accecories and stuffs put on the stars quite different with modern series. Btw, can someone tell me, where can I download the opening song of Till Death Do Us Apart from ?? I think it's really a nice song [/QUOTE]

I'm actually finding that his face is also bonier in Till Death. I don't think he's just that skinny normally. I think it was stress or something and he lost some weight during filming of Till Death because in some modern clothes photos, he looks fine.

anyway I just hope he's healthy and doing well, that's what really matters!

Quote Originally Posted by perfectrose
    everyone seems to be commenting on how Hu Ge looks so skinny in Till Death Do Us Part (Bie Ai Wo). Does anyone know why? He looks all right in TWFX, did he just lose a lot of weight during the filming of Till Death or is it cuz he's been hiding his skinnyness underneath the layers of ancient clothes?
    Yes, I think that's the reason. Cuz ancient movies usually use lots of layers clothes and tons of accecories and stuffs put on the stars quite different with modern series. Btw, can someone tell me, where can I download the opening song of Till Death Do Us Apart from ?? I think it's really a nice song [/QUOTE]

Yup, i think everyone looks thinner in modern day clothes than in ancient clothes.

Is the opening song on the soundtrack? If so, you can get the Til Death Do Us Part soundtrack at this thread/forum: http://z3.invisionfree.com/HU_GE_GE/...?showtopic=703

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Oh really? I think I'm going to at least watch LOCH 07 for Hu Ge...but just judging on their cast, I have a feeling my favouritism towards LOCH 82 is going to remain
    I won't say too much on this matter (otherwise it'll turn into another LOCH debate ) , but here's my verdict on LOCH 83:
    It could have been okay/good, IF
    1) the director actually stayed to the script
    2) they chose better scenery (that rock that OYK got stuck under was just so fake..., and the rest was all just dull fields...)
    3) they had better technology

Well, those black outfit creepy pics are pretty recent...she's tried to leave her "innocent" image. Not that it worked out well.
    Agreed. The innocent image was better...

I don't think shyness has so much to do with age once you hit the teens. Some people do grow out of their childhood shyness...but LYF was at least 15 when she gave her first interview, and I know plenty of high school girls that age that can never shut up.
    Well then I guess she really is shy....
    And shy people usually don't do...erm...weird things she did in her black outfit creepy pics....
    Which means....
    She's probably a "fake" actress.
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=19055
    (sigh) I expected better of her...

Yeah, LYF's dubbing was pretty obvious. The "Guo'er" and "Xiaoyao Ge Ge" sounded like two completely different people. I don't think Chen Zi Han was dubbed, since her voice sounded familiar when I first heard it...like it was in HSDS. So unless she used the same dubbing artist twice, I bet it's her own voice. As for the rest, I wouldn't know, since I haven't seen them in anything else. I'm sure there's some ROCH '06 expert on this forum that knows though.
    Haha....I'm guessing that to you the "guo'er" and "xiaoyao ge ge" coming from LYF's mouth were both equally annoying?
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

i looked back oon 《第601的电话》 and i find Hu ge's acting very nice. i used to only be a fan of zhou bi chang, but now im a fan on hu ge. The movie is quite nice too
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

It's not as pop idol-like as i expected, BUT i still have huge reservations because the special effects looked so-so, filming is postponed indefinitely, Ariel's fighting scenes look too weak to actually hit an opponent, and in this matter, i have to say, at least LYF could do them. Ariel's body is really out of proportion to her face at the moment, so her thin frame when she does her fight scenes looks like it can't do any damage at all. (Imagine tapping someone and watching them fly 10 feet away because that's what it's starting to look like).

still, OYK looks good at least

I've found that LYF doesn't seem too shy when she's the only one in the spotlight, but in group interviews, she seems pretty shy since she doesn't say much.
    she's got prepared answers for some individual interviews- you're never shy when you know what you want to say.

I don't think Chen Zi Han was dubbed, since her voice sounded familiar when I first heard it...like it was in HSDS.
    no, i think CZH was dubbed.

Anyone know if Hu Ge has any siblings?

I heard that Hu Ge's album came out late last year. It's called Zhen Xi. Does anyone know where I can get it? I really wanna buy it!

Thanks!

I won't say too much on this matter (otherwise it'll turn into another LOCH debate ) , but here's my verdict on LOCH 83:
    2) they chose better scenery (that rock that OYK got stuck under was just so fake..., and the rest was all just dull fields...)
    Short replies (is there a LOCH debate thread?) --
    1) Well, it's an adaptation and they ahve a choice...plus there's been worse. At least the characters still have the same names, unlike that Gwyneth Paltrow version of Great Expectations.
    2) HK is only so big. They only had so many places to shoort. Anyway, bad scenery's a budget problem. ZJZ has the money and the variety in scenery. Whereas quality acting is priceless.
    3) Well, we can't exactly change that, can we? Anyway, the way the scenes were shot was pretty good compared to the technology available to them at the time.

Well, I wouldn't really care if LYF was "real" or not if she had better acting skills.

Haha....I'm guessing that to you the "guo'er" and "xiaoyao ge ge" coming from LYF's mouth were both equally annoying?
    Are you kidding me? Xiaoyao Ge Ge was far worse. *shudder* If I was Xiaoyao, I'd just run away and start a family with Yueru. Like Hu Ge said. At least we know Hu Ge has taste.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    Ariel's body is really out of proportion to her face at the moment, so her thin frame when she does her fight scenes looks like it can't do any damage at all.
    Well, Huang Rong is meant to be petite (Zhou Xun and Barbara were both short and relatively thin), but Ariel's face is rather large, so it does go out of proportion. I haven't seen any pics of Ariel lately though...is she really that skinny now? I heard she lost 10 jin though...even though she was a bit chubby before, that's still quite a bit of weight.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    no, i think CZH was dubbed.
    Really? I remember sitting at the computer listening to the TV as ROCH 06 was playing, and then I went, "That sound is so familiar" (from HSDS) when I first heard Guo Fu talk. Then I turned around and saw Chen Zihan.

CZH is really pretty...way too pretty to be Zhu'er in HSDS. And in ROCH she and Yang Mi made a pair of very pretty Guo sisters. I think without her bangs in ROCH she has the potential (in my opinion) to be a Xiaolongnu-level beauty.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.xyxy.net/UploadFiles/2006515101512929.bmp')

Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    Anyone know if Hu Ge has any siblings?
    I have no idea, but Hu Ge was born in China in 1982, and China introduced the One-Child Policy in 1979, so I'm guessing no. It's still possible though that he might have siblings.
    Last edited by Sparky; 02-06-07 at 04:37 PM.

Well, Huang Rong is meant to be petite (Zhou Xun and Barbara were both short and relatively thin), but Ariel's face is rather large, so it does go out of proportion. I haven't seen any pics of Ariel lately though...is she really that skinny now? I heard she lost 10 jin though...even though she was a bit chubby before, that's still quite a bit of weight.
    i've seen recent pix of her and yes, she has gotten super thin. her face is much thinner now which makes her look pretty (she was cute when her face was rounder)

she's kind of too thin now but i guess it fits the role. hope she's healthy though. i think she'll make a good huang rong, she has the determination for it.

she might look weird being really thin for ISWAK 2 though which I believe she is filming next month

anyone know about hu ge's album??

Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    i've seen recent pix of her and yes, she has gotten super thin. her face is much thinner now which makes her look pretty (she was cute when her face was rounder)
    Could anyone fish a recent pic of Ariel and her thinness? Does anyone know how much she weighs now? I hope she doesn't weigh less than 43 kg, since that's my weight and I'm already pretty skinny. If you lose as much as 10 jin so quickly, I'm sure it has some health defects, but I hope Ariel isn't too unhealthy from the weight loss.

Ariel's chubbiness is part of her cuteness, and that's part of why she was popular in the first place. However, when you are chosen for a role like Huang Rong, it means you're going to have to live with expectations.

Anyway, since we're on the topic, cute pic of Ariel and Hu Ge:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.people.com.cn/mediafile/200505/08/F2005050813430200000.jpg')

I heard that Hu Ge is an only child.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Short replies (is there a LOCH debate thread?) --
    1) Well, it's an adaptation and they ahve a choice...plus there's been worse. At least the characters still have the same names, unlike that Gwyneth Paltrow version of Great Expectations.
    2) HK is only so big. They only had so many places to shoort. Anyway, bad scenery's a budget problem. ZJZ has the money and the variety in scenery. Whereas quality acting is priceless.
    3) Well, we can't exactly change that, can we? Anyway, the way the scenes were shot was pretty good compared to the technology available to them at the time.
    Hehehe...we should make one up, we talk about it almost everywhere...although I'm guessing most people would agree with you...

Are you kidding me? Xiaoyao Ge Ge was far worse. *shudder* If I was Xiaoyao, I'd just run away and start a family with Yueru. Like Hu Ge said. At least we know Hu Ge has taste.
    LOL, is there a youtube link for LYF in Xian Jian? I want to hear this "Xiaoyao gege" thing....

CZH is really pretty...
    Yeah, she is, but most of the pictures of her that she is releasing are really, er, inaappropriate. However, her acting is pretty good.

PS. THNX so much for the picture of Hu Ge and Ariel...they go so well together!
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Anyway, since we're on the topic, cute pic of Ariel and Hu Ge:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.people.com.cn/mediafile/200505/08/F2005050813430200000.jpg')
    Really nice pic!!! I think they are both are a perfect couple. I really enjoyed their movie Tian Wai Fei Xian, they are matched each other!! Now can't wait the New LOCH, they are both being paired again!! Hu Ge and Ariel forever!!!

Here's another pic of them!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/userpics/72652/normal_106.jpg')

ALSO, can anyone please give me info on Hu Ge's album? I heard it was released. What songs are on it? Is it good? Where can I get it?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/userpics/11147/Img226481255.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/userpics/11147/Img226481055.jpg')

What's up with these pictures? I thought it was interesting when I started seeing familiar pictures but the girl is replaced with LYF. haha

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/userpics/79162/ariel6.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/userpics/55836/HuGe_YiFei%2002.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/userpics/55325/hug.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img501.imageshack.us/img501/3848/hglyf9ff.jpg')

Hey thanks for the pics ellledubs...that's really funny, that fans actually go through the effort to alter pics so it looks like LYF and Hu Ge are close friends. The second one you posted where LYF replaced Ady definitely looked fake. I think Ady and Hu Ge are the cutest together, but I'm starting to like Ariel and Hu Ge too. I think that Hu Ge is a bit too smart-looking for Guo Jing though.

Meanwhile, even LYF fans have to admit she and Hu Ge had little chemistry compared to Hu Ge and Ady in Xian Jian.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/userpics/55836/HuGe_YiFei%2002.jpg')
    Hu Ge is not THAT short
    Unless LYF had the good taste to wear heels under sweatpants.

Although he seems to enjoy re-wearing shirts a lot for a celeb, according to those above pics.

LOL, is there a youtube link for LYF in Xian Jian? I want to hear this "Xiaoyao gege" thing....
    Heh I'm sure someone uploaded Xian Jian on youtube...try typing in "Chinese Paladin" and see if you can get the whole series. She'll probably start saying Xiaoyao Ge Ge by episode 1, but it takes a while for the annoyance to really sink in.

Agreed. The innocent image was better...

Well then I guess she really is shy....
    And shy people usually don't do...erm...weird things she did in her black outfit creepy pics....
    Which means....

NO it WASNT!!! it is the same just tat her voice mature..