Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

^I'm already going crazy about this any you're not helping! But it does look like facial hair, pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let him be HQB! If facial hair = HQB = HG, then let's hope HG doesn't shave it off before filming starts! I can't believe my hopes depend on whether or not HG is going to shave. Wait, if HG was fitting for MJ, would they have asked him to shave or would they have only asked him to shave once filming started?
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    He looks like he's sporting facial hair...HQB!!! Can't imagine MJ having facial hair right???....LOL. I'm going to make you girls crazy!!!!
    that was my though EXACTLY!!!
    ---------
    Shellie

None of the characters should have too much facial hair (since HQB is 17, MJ is early-mid 20s, although that might change if TR decide to increase the characters' ages like in BBJX.)
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Sorry I ask a question about food... has anyone here been to Fount? All the foods look very tasty. Probably I should drop by next time in Shanghai?

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    None of the characters should have too much facial hair (since HQB is 17, MJ is early-mid 20s, although that might change if TR decide to increase the characters' ages like in BBJX.)
    lol...who said a 17 year old cannot have hair? He might be fitting into his costumes for the war , and it would be normal for him to look like the mighty General and to emphasize his manly man, what other than facial hair?...ehehe

^Reminds me of how CtW filming revolved around waiting for YH's beard to grow to different lengths, lol. I think a little bit of facial hair should be okay for HQB, but probably not a lot. HG seems to not have too much in the picture so I'm still holding onto the hope!

I know a guy who's had facial hair since fifth grade, lol. But he's strange that way and that's besides the point.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

lol...who said a 17 year old cannot have hair? He might be fitting into his costumes for the war , and it would be normal for him to look like the mighty General and to emphasize his manly man, what other than facial hair?...ehehe
    yes, that's true.

Wait... whats going on here? Why is everyone talking about HG's facial hair? hes not gonna keep it if he does play HQB right?

Quote Originally Posted by tobemela View Post
    Sorry I ask a question about food... has anyone here been to Fount? All the foods look very tasty. Probably I should drop by next time in Shanghai?
    lol, You should ask Sw33tz? she been there.

*Hmph* this DMY stuff is giving me headache Im gonna post other things to get my mind off of it...

HG's interview of Fount, his answers are soo smart and... hecka smart. If only he can speak
    more english, dont know what else he can say.

What is the meaning behind the name, Fount?

The Chinese name is fang (匚), which means "the majesty that comes from the East". It's very lucky in feng shui terms and is particularly relevant since Japan is in the east too. The English meaning of "fount" is like flowing water. We use it to make our business better; like a fountain, it never stops flowing.
    For you, what are the essential ideas behind this project?
    High-end, classy, unique, elegant and exquisite. I want to make this place somewhere guests feel at home, where both the host and guests can enjoy themselves. Though of course, guests are more of a priority than the host!
    Why did you choose to open a Japanese restaurant?
    Because one of my most favorite cuisines is Japanese food.

How have you made it different from other similar establishments?
    For the decoration, I mixed my own personal touch into the design, focusing on more modern and fashionable ideas. Simply put, dining here should feel low-key, relaxed and leisurely. For the cuisine, I hired two chefs: an executive chef and a dessert chef. They pay more attention to the food process, making sure the food is meticulously prepared and authentic. We use the Western way to serve food, especially in plate presentation. It's Japanese cuisine served in a Western way.
    Do you have a favorite Japanese dishes?
    Toro, halibut sashimi and sea urchin are all great in my book.
    Outside of the restaurant business, what are you busy working on?
    This March I will finish acting in two movies: Gao Shou Ru Lin and The Revolution of 1911.
    When you're not acting in the next blockbuster smash, what do you do to enjoy Shanghai?
    Normally I stay at home! I'm also a photography enthusiast, and I like to drive my jeep, whether it's just for a quick spin or to travel between locations.
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 02-28-12 at 11:01 PM.

Oh yeah..... the hands on the hip picture.... Dont this give you the JY and HQB feeling...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/HG/s-3.jpg')
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 02-29-12 at 12:43 AM.

Hu Ge still has his facial hair!!
    At some event:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6744a072jw1dqj9v6zhavj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383djw1dqja92ssawj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383djw1dqj9qiwx9zj.jpg')

I SWEAR these are the beige pants he wore to some 1911 promotion!! With the camel suit!

Doesn't he look so much better without facial hair? Okay, I'm fine with his facial hair, since dirty goes well with sexy, but I'd prefer clean shaven.

Clean shaven look, early last year.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/62c38ec9jw1dqh3gjuy5dj.jpg')

More:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383djw1dqjbofaeqcj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383djw1dqjc4wiyewj.jpg')

Actually, it isn't the same pants.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383djw1dqjd53n160j.jpg')

Conclusion of event, group photo with Peppers:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383djw1dqje3uhqotj.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 02-29-12 at 08:12 AM.

LOL, the host said that HG's look could make the girls faint.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6744a072jw1dqjb22w814j.jpg')

Facial hair facial hair facial hair! I think I'm getting a bit paranoid at this point. Is it possible that they would have given MJ facial hair?
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

He looks like he's sporting facial hair...HQB!!! Can't imagine MJ having facial hair right???....LOL. I'm going to make you girls crazy!!!!

WHY WHY WHY DOES HE KEEP HIS FACIAL HAIR. EVEN AS HQB WHY MUST YOU HAVE FACIAL HAIR

ok fine i'm over-reacting. but i miss his clean shaven look.

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    *Hmph* this DMY stuff is giving me headache Im gonna post other things to get my mind off of it...

HG's interview of Fount, his answers are soo smart and... hecka smart. If only he can speak
    more english, dont know what else he can say.

What is the meaning behind the name, Fount?

The Chinese name is fang (匚), which means "the majesty that comes from the East". It's very lucky in feng shui terms and is particularly relevant since Japan is in the east too. The English meaning of "fount" is like flowing water. We use it to make our business better; like a fountain, it never stops flowing.
    For you, what are the essential ideas behind this project?
    High-end, classy, unique, elegant and exquisite. I want to make this place somewhere guests feel at home, where both the host and guests can enjoy themselves. Though of course, guests are more of a priority than the host!
    Why did you choose to open a Japanese restaurant?
    Because one of my most favorite cuisines is Japanese food.

How have you made it different from other similar establishments?
    For the decoration, I mixed my own personal touch into the design, focusing on more modern and fashionable ideas. Simply put, dining here should feel low-key, relaxed and leisurely. For the cuisine, I hired two chefs: an executive chef and a dessert chef. They pay more attention to the food process, making sure the food is meticulously prepared and authentic. We use the Western way to serve food, especially in plate presentation. It's Japanese cuisine served in a Western way.
    Do you have a favorite Japanese dishes?
    Toro, halibut sashimi and sea urchin are all great in my book.
    Outside of the restaurant business, what are you busy working on?
    This March I will finish acting in two movies: Gao Shou Ru Lin and The Revolution of 1911.
    When you're not acting in the next blockbuster smash, what do you do to enjoy Shanghai?
    Normally I stay at home! I'm also a photography enthusiast, and I like to drive my jeep, whether it's just for a quick spin or to travel between locations.
    i correct my words.. oh my hu ge how i love you facial hair or not..

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    Oh yeah..... the hands on the hip picture.... Dont this give you the JY and HQB feeling...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/HG/s-3.jpg')
    omg it does.. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH sry i think i'm going mad from all this suspense cause by DMY

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Facial hair facial hair facial hair! I think I'm getting a bit paranoid at this point. Is it possible that they would have given MJ facial hair?
    Anything is possible at this point! They might, if they want to increase every character's age. Although facial hair in ancient times mostly suit generals, or 'out and about' (i.e. fighting) men.

Being rejected by a cat.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6744a072jw1dqjby2oyjej.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Being rejected by a cat.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6744a072jw1dqjby2oyjej.jpg')

LOL.... AGAIN...... last time it was that one show where he was role-playing Stevie Ma characters and he was talking to the cat like it was his girl but the cat kept turning on him.....