Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

My, I do have to say that Hu Ge Looks HOT!!!!!!! Well, minus the beard and goatee thing he's got going on. But other than that, *sigh* that hair is killer. I love it when he grows his hair out long. And now he's got that "bed head" look, it makes him even sexier. Doesn't it make you want to run your hands through it? LOL Don't judge me, H.Ge-C.-Liu!

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    My, I do have to say that Hu Ge Looks HOT!!!!!!! Well, minus the beard and goatee thing he's got going on. But other than that, *sigh* that hair is killer. I love it when he grows his hair out long. And now he's got that "bed head" look, it makes him even sexier. Doesn't it make you want to run your hands through it? LOL Don't judge me, H.Ge-C.-Liu!

Well..Well. well........... Look whos here Someone finally left pepper land ... Drgirleam...
    lol The first thing you came to said is HG looks HOT, that I do agree thou .... the hair mmm.......

Drgirleam! You're back! Although you still deserve for wanting to run your hand through his hair.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Hmmm........

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/HG/aqy.jpg')

I spy HG

HG hanging with Zha Xi...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/HG/bv-4.jpg')

See the resembles, I thought it looked like YH...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/HG/wvg.jpg')

GeHong I love these two....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvHG/wyb.jpg')

HG and ?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/HG/qr.jpg')
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 03-01-12 at 08:52 PM.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1151.photobucket.com/albums/o638/CloudyLin11/6a9d836agw1dqkto64tlcj.jpg')

I dont think Ill even make it to the stage with him looking at me like that and singing... $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a226/Liquidrumor/EMOTICONS/love.gif') but I would so love to buy him a bouqet of roses too...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvHG/nfri.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvHG/nghud.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Sw33tz View Post
    Hey anonin

I'm new too Hmm... well, if anyone is major LYF fans then they will hate me lol! But this is what 3 makeup artists (who resides in HengDian) told me, they do makeup for series and everything, yes those girls who get to touch those darn gorgeous people eg Hu Ge, they were the ones who told me about it, so I would assume it to be 'true' ish.

click to show/hide spoilers

If u like LYF, please don't read.

We all know that LYF has a rich step father, who, using his wealth and influence in that sense secured her position as Ling Er. We do know that unfortunately, China really enjoys those 'connections' and the giving of money, which generally makes a lot of things, easier to do/get/obtain.

With that, we know she isn't the best actress, she has lots to learn, and being a newbie, there is no doubt going to be times when the director is unhappy after many tries and ends up yelling and thus u learn. We all heard about them being yelled at about their acting. Now, with all the $$ going in, Director was unable to tell her off no matter how bad the scenes ended up, Hu Ge was the one who ended up copping most of it, we all know that back in CP1 days, Hu Ge did say that he got yelled at a LOT, not because he was that bad, was because not only was he responsible for his own acting, but if his co-star LYF ended up being not so good, and with the 'can't yell at her because her dad paid money', they turned to him, and poor Hu Ge, also knowing that, was unable to really say much and swallowed most of it. If you look behind the scenes and his friendship, he is definitely not very close to her and is more on the polite 'hi how are you doing' type of friendship.

One of the makeup artistes said that she got told off once by LYF because she didn't greet LYF when walking past her. Another said that without makeup she did look a lot more plain and very different (face was apparently more flat and whatever) and therefore when you are not really paying too much attention you probably wouldn't recognise her at all. She was scolded pretty badly for not knowing her 'place' and that she should know better which didn't come off well for the makeup artists, which I guess can happen.

So yes, that is what I heard about what happened on CP1's set many many MANY years ago now, it was definitely an eye opener, and guess that is why the acting of LYF was seriously something I disliked in CP1, and it probably explains why that her career hasn't been all up there in the limelight. Money can get you to places, but you still need some talent other than the wooden expressions to get to places.... It was after CP1 did I find out about those things, which probably pretty much meant I wasn't going to be interested in seeing her in future series with any of my favourite actors. And thankfully it hasn't happened since. *phew* Not a fan of LYF at all.
    Thanks for telling me. It really explains a lot of things. I was never a fan of LYF anyway because I find her acting too expressionless. I've seen her in dramas and movies and they never really impressed me...

Poor HG. Well at least it helped him build character.... Poor thing.

I love the Blue Ray stills <3 That MV was awesome. <3
    Last edited by anonin; 03-01-12 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    Well..Well. well........... Look whos here Someone finally left pepper land ... Drgirleam...lol The first thing you came to said is HG looks HOT, that I do agree thou .... the hair mmm.......
    hehehe C-luv-H, I wish I came from pepper land, that would be a dream come true! I'd no longer be Drgirleam, I'd be Heagirlven! Hehehe and yes, the first thing a saw when I came back to the thread was all these HOT pictures of, Hu Ge. So the first thing out of my mouth is he looks HOT! LOL and what do you mean by mmmm, huh huh hu?! Haha

hehehe C-luv-H, I wish I came from pepper land, that would be a dream come true! I'd no longer be Drgirleam, I'd be Heagirlven! Hehehe and yes, the first thing a saw when I came back to the thread was all these HOT pictures of, Hu Ge. So the first thing out of my mouth is he looks HOT! LOL and what do you mean by mmmm, huh huh hu?! Haha
    lol, mmmm like oo la la... I want him... you know... like that.... Did U heard your Wallace playing LHC in SPW????

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Drgirleam! You're back! Although you still deserve for wanting to run your hand through his hair.
    H.Ge-C.Liu! UGH! I haven't been here in forever and that's how you greet me? LMAO! By beating my in the head with a hammer?! LOL I was expecting confetti and a parade in my honor or something! Hehe no food for you for a week!

H.Ge-C.Liu! UGH! I haven't been here in forever and that's how you greet me? LMAO! By beating my in the head with a hammer?! LOL I was expecting confetti and a parade in my honor or something! Hehe no food for you for a week!
    I can still survive on the prawn pasta!! Although I'm still sad GeShi isn't the main OTP for Da Mo Yao.

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    lol, mmmm like oo la la... I want him... you know... like that.... Did U heard your Wallace playing LHC in SPW????
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..................THAT kind of mmmmmmmmm ! well, then I agree! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! LOLAnd no I didn't hear that Wallace was going to be LHC, in SPW? So, I'd have to ask who and what is it? I'm so out of touch. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    I can still survive on the prawn pasta!! Although I'm still sad GeShi isn't the main OTP for Da Mo Yao.
    Oh yeah! Haha! I forgot I made you like a whole tub of it! LOL So if HG and LSS aren't the OTP, who is? And have they announced the cast?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..................THAT kind of mmmmmmmmm ! well, then I agree! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! LOLAnd no I didn't hear that Wallace was going to be LHC, in SPW? So, I'd have to ask who and what is it? I'm so out of touch. Haha

LOL, You are out of touch. Wallace will be playing LHC in SPW produce by Yu Zheng and yeah but the ladies havent been confirm or decide yet and so on.

You ARE out of touch. Wallace Huo turned down the role of Meng Jiu in Da Mo Yao to take up Linghu Chong in Smiling Proud Wanderer, which will be produced by Yu Zheng. Much as I would have liked Wallace as Meng Jiu, Linghu Chong is a far better role in terms of characterization and for his career.
    I ship Shi-Harem

Oh yeah! Haha! I forgot I made you like a whole tub of it! LOL So if HG and LSS aren't the OTP, who is? And have they announced the cast?
    My opinions aren't very popular now as I'm a BIG Eddie fan But I'm squeeing like a mad duck as Eddie Peng will be the male lead, Huo Qu Bing, in DMY and paired with LSS.

Don't mind me...I'm irrational I know Hu Ge suits Huo Qu Bing much more looks-wise, but I'm on Cloud 9 because I adore Eddie *hide*
    Last edited by xiaolong; 03-02-12 at 02:16 AM.
    I ship Shi-Harem

@Drgirleam: The OTP is SUPPOSED to be Huo Qu Bing and Jin Yu (i.e. Eddie and LSS) but someone from TangRen(?) leaked that they will kill off HQB at the end so Jin Yu is left with her son, while Meng Jiu (HG) is forever alone, reminiscing his past with Jin Yu.

So cute :x

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/3f632b66jw1dqlfndypakj.jpg')