Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

HD Meng Jiu stills from the conference:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/7e071d48gw1dqlj32172jj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/972bfd20jw1dqlipqtc84j.jpg')

Added bonus:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/7e071d48gw1dqlja8hqsjj.jpg')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

^ Beautiful!

Thanks for posting them!

I love the fabric on Meng Jiu's robes. So pretty with the color and patterns and everything... *_*

Poor LSS looks swamped by those many layers...
    Last edited by anonin; 03-02-12 at 06:43 AM.

喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

HG and Eddie serenading LSS:
    The song HG sings is '被遗忘的/The Forgotten‘ originally sung by 杨宗纬/Yang Zong Wei.

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    Epic video is epic. OMG. So funny and so well made. 6G LOL. I always loved that communicator from CP3.

Thanks for posting! Haha

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    HG and Eddie serenading LSS:
    The song HG sings is '被遗忘的/The Forgotten‘ originally sung by 杨宗纬/Yang Zong Wei.

I love his voice ahhhh.....
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 03-02-12 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    I love his voice ahhhh.....
    Oh don't we all... <3 <3 <3 *_*

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    You ARE out of touch. Wallace Huo turned down the role of Meng Jiu in Da Mo Yao to take up Linghu Chong in Smiling Proud Wanderer, which will be produced by Yu Zheng. Much as I would have liked Wallace as Meng Jiu, Linghu Chong is a far better role in terms of characterization and for his career.
    Xiaolong! Yes, I am VERY out of touch! I haven't been on here in months so I am completely lost as to who's doing what and when. I had thought about taking the time to read all the posts that I have missed out on, on the threads that I frequent. Then, I realized that that would take me an eternity. LOL I have a confession to make. You all know that Wallace is my favorite, but HG's thread was the first and only thread I came to and posted on. Doesn't that make me a very bad Wallace fan? LOL

Anywho, so Wallace turned down the role and Meng Jiu to be in a Yu Zheng production huh? Well, that just makes me sad. There it was, a chance for us to see the cute BTS interactions between HG and Wallace. And it was also a chance for us to see HG and LSS as a couple, but all of that was dashed away by Wallace. BUT, if you say that it is a better role for Wallace and for his career. Then, I guess I can forgive him.

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    My opinions aren't very popular now as I'm a BIG Eddie fan But I'm squeeing like a mad duck as Eddie Peng will be the male lead, Huo Qu Bing, in DMY and paired with LSS.

Don't mind me...I'm irrational I know Hu Ge suits Huo Qu Bing much more looks-wise, but I'm on Cloud 9 because I adore Eddie *hide*
    Awe, are the girls ganging up on you because you're speaking up for your Eddie? Well, I think a CONGRATS is in order for your Eddie! A lead role! That has got to be exciting. And I bet you will be following the production every step of the way for any and all BTS snap shots of your hunk. I'd have to say though, I'm becoming very jealous of our girl LSS. She is just adding on to her list of what I call HIK (hunks I've kissed). Hehehe Well, except for Ming Dao, but everyone else is. She gets to add Eddie to that list. What a lucky woman!

@Drgirleam: The OTP is SUPPOSED to be Huo Qu Bing and Jin Yu (i.e. Eddie and LSS) but someone from TangRen(?) leaked that they will kill off HQB at the end so Jin Yu is left with her son, while Meng Jiu (HG) is forever alone, reminiscing his past with Jin Yu.
    Well, that is just a bummer. I know how much you have been looking forward to seeing LSS and HG as a couple. Maybe next time.

So, if rumors are to be true. Then this is yet another tragic series to add to the Tangren profile. Geezzzzz do they EVER do any Happy endings? CP1, TWFX, LOCH08, CP3, BBJX, LZ, are they planning on drainning all of our tears? LOL

HD Meng Jiu stills from the conference:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/7e071d48gw1dqlj32172jj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/972bfd20jw1dqlipqtc84j.jpg')

Added bonus:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/7e071d48gw1dqlja8hqsjj.jpg')
    Hu Ge is hot and all, but poor thing looks like he needs a double bacon cheese burger or something! Those cheeks are a little sunken.

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Hu Ge is hot and all, but poor thing looks like he needs a double bacon cheese burger or something! Those cheeks are a little sunken.

MMM that sounds delicious, DOUBLE BACON..... but ... oh yes .... poor HG does need to gain some weight, he looked tired out.... hope he get some rest n eat more...
    LOL..Drgirleam ur not a bad Wallace fan for not going to see him...... Yet.......

Quote Originally Posted by anonin View Post
    Oh don't we all... <3 <3 <3 *_*
    HG is not as good as real professional singer but Im totally in love with his voice(Him too) and he could sing better then most real singers... I love his solo version of ''One persistent thought'' kept listening to it and still listening it till now, I have it in my phone...
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 03-02-12 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    HG is not as good as real professional singer but Im totally in love with his voice(Him too) and he could sing better then most real singers... I love his solo version of ''One persistent thought'' kept listening to it and still listening it till now, I have it in my phone...
    +1 to that!

I fell in love with Hu Ge's voice when I first cried to one of his songs. That time, I still can't read/understand Mandarin. But there's just something 'homey' in it.

may I? I just miss them

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/84f4be07tw1dlbz0oqwnkj.jpg')

sorry for spamming

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/6fd93311gw1dqm3jleb4cj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Make that a double quarter-pounder with a Big Mac on top! I love HG and all, but I feel hungry every time I look at him. Poor boy seriously needs to eat more...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/84f4be07tw1dlbz0oqwnkj.jpg')
    OMG SO CUTE *_*

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/62eb0f05jw1dqlv1u0h6mj.jpg')

may I? I just miss them

I miss this two too, still hoping for another GeChen series or movie....