Page 15 of 237 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    Thnx so much babiadorkable for the animated pics! They look really nice!
    Hey beanybeans! I saw the trailer for Liao Zhai, and it looked really swee when Yang Mi was like "Looks like I'm still a gui..." and then Hu ge was like "I don't care whether you're a person or a gui...I love you because of your good heart (san liang)" and then he kissed her! That was so sweet! I haven't seen Xian Jian yet either, and part of the reason is that I DO NOT want to see Hu Ge with LYF. In my eyes, they're not really compatible. >.<
    Oh my gosh, redfirefly124, that part of the "Xiao Qian" story that you mentioned was sooo sweeet. I was surprised (definitely a pleasant one) they kissed. I loved how Hu Ge played the naive scholar. If i were a ghost or demon or whatever, i would totally fall for him...heart or no heart. LOL. Hu Ge had some of the most innocent looks in that story. When Yang Mi first revealed her "true" form, Hu Ge didn't even turn away or act shocked. He just kept staring at Yang Mi. I was so touched by that scene 'cause he was so in love with her. Sigh. I have to admit that once in a while i would whip out the Liao Zhai dvd and rewatch that story. It gives me butterflies.

Does anyone know if Hu Ge and Yang Mi did any interviews together for Liao Zhai? Was there much publicity for this series? I know there were a bunch of different actors and actresses so i don't know how involved each one was with promotions and all. I never saw any real life pictures of Hu Ge and Yang Mi either during this time period.

I only saw one clip from Chinese Paladin and it was where Hu Ge and LYF were hiding in the closet from i guess, her grandmother or whatever. That was where he kissed her on the cheek and she kissed him back on the cheek. That scene was sorta cute but i guess i don't really see the chemistry between the two. Was there any lip-locking between Hu Ge and LYF in Chinese Paladin? What about between Hu Ge and Ariel in TWFX?

Chinese Paladin was actually the first series i downloaded a while back and it's funny how i still haven't even watched it yet.

According to Sparky, in CP Ge Ge and LYF kiss after their wedding...>.< In TWFX, Ge Ge and Yi Chen kiss a few times.......I haven't finished it yet, but so far:
    *WARNING: SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!*
    1. Xiao Qi says "In my heart, Di Gua is ALWAYS the best!" and kisses Dong Yong on the cheek. I think that was after Dong Yong let Hao Qi win the sword fight. Then Xiao Qi skips away and Dong Yong kinda touches his cheek.
    2. Dong Yong and Xiao Qi are talking, and then Xiao Qi says something that she wants and then kisses him. And then Dong Yong is just kinda surprised and happy at the same time.
    3. After Dong Yong gets his house, cloth factory, land back. Xiao Qi's all happy, and then Dong Yong says, "Only thing is, my parents are gone." But Xiao Qi says, "Thats okay, you can still make this like your house, you can make the kitchen alive with nice smells again, etc." And then Dong Yong says, "Xiao Qi, thank you." And then they kinda stare at each other. And then they slowly move towards each other and kiss.
    4. I haven't gotten here yet, but I snuck a peak of it on Youtube. Xiao Qi and Dong Yong kiss when they're in the air flying after their wedding...they just kinda smile and kiss.
    5. Again, I haven't gotten here yet, but I snuck a peak of it on Youtube. Anyways, this ones even cuter than the other 4! After they get married, Dong Yong and Xiao Qi go in the air and fly. Then they land on the tree, and Dong Yong is like "You say we went flying before? Was it different than this time?" (tu di gong gong had erased Dong Yong's memory that time). And Xiao Qi says, "Yes." And Dong Yong says, "Did we kiss that time?" Xiao Qi says, "Of course not!" (the conversation goes something like this.... ) And Dong Yong asks if he can kiss Xiao Qi, since she's his wife now. And Xiao Qi says "No!" And Dong Yong raises up his finger and says, "C'mon, just once? Please?" And he keeps begging her until Xiao Qi just suddenly goes up to him and kisses him. It was so cute!
    Anyways, hope that helps!
    ~red
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

It sounds like you've covered about it... haha.. the kisses are really cute! in the beginning it started with xiao qi making the move but later dong yong caught up..

but even without the kisses, TWFX is a much watch! really great series!

currently watching Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang... and enjoying Hu Ge's performance!!

Don't forget the Hu Ge and Ady's kiss in Chinese Paladin c[= Personally, they're my favorite couple. with Ariel and Hu Ge next. I haven't seen him and Yang Mi onscreen so i dont know yet xD

dewdrops, is Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang 'The Yang's Legacy' ? ahh i want to see that series sooo much! but i dont think it's going to be dub in viet for another year or two =[

Hu Ge's pictures from the series, He looks so hot in the general's outfit!!! xD
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i15.tinypic.com/2na79jb.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i15.tinypic.com/3yg5yec.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.tinypic.com/2wnbq7o.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.tinypic.com/401jv3a.jpg')
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Thnx babiadorkable for the pics! Hu Ge does look quite "shuai" in a general's outfit...it was really annoying how in TWFX they kept calling Hao Qi "Shuai Ge" (nice looking big brother) and called Dong Yong "Di Gua" (yam; sweet potato). But it was really cute when Xiao Qi called him that, and it'd be really weird if she called him "Shuai Ge" the entire time, I guess.
    Ohh.....dewdrops, I'm going to be watching SNYJJ next too! Is it good so far?
    ~red

lols it would be weird! I find the nickname cute. but really, I think Hu Ge is more 'Shuai Ge' than Bobby c[= I can't wait till The Yang's Legacy comes out in Viet though i watched the other versions of it xD Hopefully the place I rent series at will have it since it didn't have "It Started With a Kiss" xD

i'll try to post in this thread more often, makes the Hu Ge threads livelier

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    Thnx so much babiadorkable for the animated pics! They look really nice!
    Hey beanybeans! I saw the trailer for Liao Zhai, and it looked really swee when Yang Mi was like "Looks like I'm still a gui (ghost, monster, etc.)..." and then Ge Ge was like "I don't care whether you're a person or a gui...I love you because of your good heart (san liang)" and then he kissed her! That was so sweet! I haven't seen Xian Jian yet either, and part of the reason is that I DO NOT want to see Ge Ge with LYF. In my eyes, they're not really compatible. >.< BTW, can't wait to see Ge Ge with Yi Chen again as my favorite wuxia couple, Guo Jing and Huang Rong in LOCH!!!
    I'm just like you.. I basically am procrastinating watching Xian Jian because I really don't like LYF and I don't think I'd be able to stand the two of them together. plus, it's really a long series.. but yea, no offense to the LYF fans, I just can't really take too much of her. Though I'm told I'm supposed to watch Xian Jian cuz I'd really appreciate Ge Ge's performance in it.. blehhh on LYFness though..

Does anyone know what movies/series Hu Ge producing right now ?? Cuz as far as I know, LOCH 2006 has been delayed untill the main actress Ariel Lin finished filming ISWAK 2 ?? The last series of him which I watched was TILL DEATH DO US APART ( Bie Ai Wo ) and it's not as good as I thought before.

Hu Ge looks really "shuai" in shao nian yang jia jiang...i was watching it on youtube and i was sitting there going like....wow. his hair is kinda like the hairstyle in xian jian but mostly tied up .....i heard the ending is really sad cuz most of the sons die...only Hu Ge(his character) and one of his brothers live...most of the characters r really cute so i enjoy watching this series...
    happy endings....are stories that haven't finished

Quote Originally Posted by azn_angel89
    Hu Ge looks really "shuai" in shao nian yang jia jiang...i was watching it on youtube and i was sitting there going like....wow. his hair is kinda like the hairstyle in xian jian but mostly tied up .....i heard the ending is really sad cuz most of the sons die...only Hu Ge(his character) and one of his brothers live...most of the characters r really cute so i enjoy watching this series...
    does ge ge have a big part in shao nian? and who is the girl he ends up with? is this a series i should buy and how many episodes is it?

Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    does ge ge have a big part in shao nian? and who is the girl he ends up with? is this a series i should buy and how many episodes is it?
    I'm not sure if he'll be main character because the last series I watched about the Yangs had the fourth brother being the main character. Perhaps this time it'll be different and I hope it will be. Nonetheless, I still think he have a pretty big role since he's the only one that survived from the whole family.

Info from wikipedia: (i'm not sure how accurate this is though)

Yang Liu Lang - Before he was the leader of his clan, he was a boy who didn't want to grow up. His propensity for troublemaking led him to a chance encounter with Princess Chai. Together, they digged up a decades-old Royal scandal that layed the foundation for a fallout between his clan and the emperor.

Lin Jia Yu as Princess Chai (Yang Liu Niang)

click for cast image

i guess u can call it one of the main characters....the story is mostly bout yang si lang, yang wu lang ,yang liu lang (hu ge), and yang qi lang. and of course there r their girls too... and the girl he ends up with is princess chai....i dont know if u should buy it cuz it depends on u but i would.....and i think there r 47 episodes...
    happy endings....are stories that haven't finished

Yeah! Keep the Ge Ge thread alive! At first I thought it was on page 2 and I was like , but then I saw it was the second thread on the page!!!

Quote Originally Posted by babiadorkable
    lols it would be weird! I find the nickname cute. but really, I think Hu Ge is more 'Shuai Ge' than Bobby c[= I can't wait till The Yang's Legacy comes out in Viet though i watched the other versions of it xD Hopefully the place I rent series at will have it since it didn't have "It Started With a Kiss" xD

i'll try to post in this thread more often, makes the Hu Ge threads livelier
    It is pretty cute! And Ge Ge is definately more "shuai' then Bobby....I hated that stupid Shang Guan Chou Pi!!!

Quote Originally Posted by elledubs
    I'm just like you.. I basically am procrastinating watching Xian Jian because I really don't like LYF and I don't think I'd be able to stand the two of them together. plus, it's really a long series.. but yea, no offense to the LYF fans, I just can't really take too much of her. Though I'm told I'm supposed to watch Xian Jian cuz I'd really appreciate Ge Ge's performance in it.. blehhh on LYFness though..
    Yeah...personally I'm neutral towards LYF, I mean, her acting is good/okay, but I don't want to ruin my perfect image of Ge Ge and Yi Chen together.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectrose
    Does anyone know what movies/series Hu Ge producing right now ?? Cuz as far as I know, LOCH 2006 has been delayed untill the main actress Ariel Lin finished filming ISWAK 2 ?? The last series of him which I watched was TILL DEATH DO US APART ( Bie Ai Wo ) and it's not as good as I thought before.
    I dunno.....maybe just resting since he just had his car accident? Hopefully they'll hurry up and finish LOCH!!! I REALLY want to see it!!!!!! Its my fav wuxia story! Go GJ! Go HR! Go Ge Ge! Go Yi Chen!

Quote Originally Posted by azn_angel89
    Well.....good thing Ge Ge doesn't die.

Anyways, this is one of the BEST scenes in TWFX so far (the other one is when Di Gua hugs Xiao Qi the first time she leaves):
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqQsbEyq8Cc
    The sound is kinda messed up in part of it, but it goes back to normal later.
    ~red

IN Yang Jia Jiang, Hu Ge's part should be pretty significant since his character is the only son that survives and stays with the Yang family. 2 of his other brothers also live, but they are unable to stay with the family.Really sad... I have seen too many Yang family based series so decided to skip that version.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

didn't one of the brothers became a monk? Was it Hu Ge's character? of the fifth brother? I'm pretty sure it was one of them that became a monk. all the series i saw with the Yangs have a pretty sad ending =[

How come the other 2 brothers can't stay with the family?

Wasn't that all of them died expect 4 Lang, 5 Lang and Hu Ge?!
    5 Lang became a monk and 4 Lang lost his memory and married the enemy's daughter.

The one i saw with Alec Su and Chae Rim, the 4th brother (played by Alec) died, but i think there are different versions. Cus isn't the 4th brother suppose to have a son?

Hey ellledubs, Chinese Paladin was the first series i downloaded on my computer. But i still haven't watched it yet. I think it has a little do with LYF being in it though she doesn't bother me that much. I just prefer Hu Ge with other actresses, i suppose. I've been procrastinating too so i have no idea when i'll watch that series. I have so many others to watch.

Well, there is Hu Ge and An Yixuan in XJQXZ too, and they happen to be my personal fave couple (since Dylan already has a girlfriend)

After Ady dies though, it's some long, draggy HG/LYFness...until LYF dies too. That scene is pretty sad, even if there was an unrealistic amount of blood.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway