Page 16 of 237 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Hey you guys....i found some HG interviews.......guess who he says he enjoys working with most? YI CHEN!!!!!!!!
    [2006.07.15]Hu Ge admits that he has the best chemistry with Ariel Lin Yi Chen
    胡歌做客北青网 坦言跟林依晨搭戏最有感觉

(mainly LOCH and Ariel)

H: Host
    HG: Hu Ge

H: There are many news about you lately, the most recent being that you are about to film <Legend of the Condor Heroes>, and many people say this is going to be an “idol” version of an ancient series, how do you feel about it?

HG: I don’t feel that our version is an “idol” one, because how do you define “idol version”?

H: Maybe people feel that the lead cast are all handsome guys and pretty ladies, thus it’s very eye-appealing.

HG: Our new version of LOCH will definitely differ from the previous versions, there will be new creativity but we will remain loyal to the original novel. We will add new ideas to small details. As for the “idol version”, we will have to wait and see the final product.

H: I have a burning question here, why choose Ariel Lin Yi Chen of all the actresses to act in LOCH?

HG: She wasn’t selected by me; it’s the director who chose her. She can act witty, astute and adorable characters like Huang Rong. This time I act with her again, firstly we can waste less time getting to know each other; secondly, we have good chemistry.

H: Amongst all the actresses, which one do you have the most feelings towards when you act with her?

HG: Ariel Lin.

H: In this new version of LOCH, have you decided on the costume designs for Guo Jing?

HG: The costume designer has finished the design, I will soon be trying out on the clothes.

H: That means you don’t have any idea on how the costume looks like yet?

HG: Yes.

H: Have you thought about how the costumes should look like?

HG: Maybe there will be costumes for both early and later parts of the series; Guo Jing will probably wear Mongolian clothes during his time in Mongolia, then there will be tiny braids on his hair. Although Guo Jing is a Chinese, he will embody Mongolian characteristics since he was raised in Mongolia. After he went back to the Central Plains, he might have some changes then.

Online user: What are your plans after filming LOCH?

HG: I am not certain about what’s going to happen after filming LOCH, because it will take 5 months to film it; but I will probably have some promotional activities for my solo album.

H: Have you read the script of LOCH?

HG: Yes, I have.

H: How about the original novel?

HG: I read it often.

H: What feelings do you have towards the characters of Guo Jing and Huang Rong?

HG: This time we will still stay loyal to the original novel; Guo Jing remains as an honest, kind and a little silly guy, he is sincere towards people and has the integrity and airs of a hero. Huang Rong likes Guo Jing not because of his dumbness, but because of his heroic disposition. This time we will put more emphasis on the relationships between Guo Jing and his father, same likewise for Huang Rong and her father. We will take a deeper look at the kinships in the show, which reflect the truths in real-life. Nowadays people are busy with their careers and own lifestyles so the times spent with family are declining rapidly. Their relationships are being tested and feelings have become blend. We want to probe deeper into this current problem.

H: You are going to collaborate with Ariel Lin again, will there be better chemistry? Have you seen her other dramas?

HG: I put her shows in my house but I have not watched them.

H: What are the name of those shows?

HG: Not <It Started with a Kiss>. I have watched the first 2 episodes of ISWAK when I was in Taiwan; I feel that this girl can act really well, that time I have not acted with her yet.

Online user: Can you reveal the actors for the other roles in LOCH?

HG: Huang Chew Sheng(黄秋生), Ariel Lin, me and many others. I only know these few, because there are too many characters in the show. There is still one more person, her name is Xie Na(谢娜), she’s a very adorable girl.

H: Just now when you analyzed the different characters, you talked about many relationships going on in the show, so exactly how many actors are there in the series?

HG: Many.

Translated by: Engel from ariel-lin.com
    Source: Ent Ynet 北青网
    ---
    big thanks to Engel from Ariel-Lin.com!!!

Credit: Hu Ge's Kitty Pound-http://hugekp.net/index.php?showtopic=678
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Cool beans, redfirefly124. That means that Hu Ge and Ariel should have great chemistry in LOCH.

Sparky, Ady & Hu Ge is also my favorite

redfirefly124: Thanks for the interview, I can't wait until it's out XD

haha Hu Ge watched ITSWAK cute xD im currently watching it (had to go to a rental store down in Chinatown to get it xD) and I love Ariel&Joe. Their relationship was simply adorable. I really like Jiro Wang's character too. he's hilarious. Okay, i'm off topic. Did they resumed the filming for LOCH yet?
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

I don't think so, since Ariel's filming ISWAK 2 right now. ARGH LI GUO LI PLEASE HURRY UP AND FINISH LOCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, spaz.
    ~red

Oh, I thought the filming for ISWAK 2 ended around the end of March?

anyways, here are some pictures from the (previous filming?) of LOCH (if you guys haven't already seen them lols). m not quite fond of some of his hairstyle in here. I like it better in Chinese Paladin and the pictures from Yang's Legacy.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/3024/lochkx5.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img338.imageshack.us/img338/6374/loch2eh1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/8540/loch3fa6.jpg')
    Hu Ge looks hot in white & Ariel looks so pretty as HR.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/8581/loch4tc9.jpg')
    Don't you think he would make a good YG as well? xD
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/3381/loch5jk8.jpg')
    I love this one, he's so adorable =D
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/7510/loch8nx5.jpg')
    Last edited by babiadorkable; 04-18-07 at 01:17 AM.

BTW, does anyone else think Hu Ge somewhat resemble Jimmy Lin? I really like Jimmy and i find that they kinda resemble each other or maybe it's just me lols. They both have that cute look even though Hu Ge is heaps taller and doesn't look as boyish as Jimmy.

Quote Originally Posted by babiadorkable
    Oh, I thought the filming for ISWAK 2 ended around the end of March?

anyways, here are some pictures from the (previous filming?) of LOCH (if you guys haven't already seen them lols). m not quite fond of some of his hairstyle in here. I like it better in Chinese Paladin and the pictures from Yang's Legacy.
    Yeah, i prefer Hu Ge with his Chinese Paladin hair more. At least he's got side-swept bangs or whatever in LOCH. I didn't really like his hair in TWFX.

By the way, if you can see Hu Ge as Yang Guo, who do you see acting as Xiao Long Nu alongside Hu Ge?

ISWAK 2 hasn't begun filming yet. Ariel still has to do a promotion for it in Japan and then fly out to Guam to begin filming the honeymoon segment. But it's anticipated that the series will be finished by September. I don't know how realistic that will be since it took a year to film ISWAK.

BTW, does anyone else think Hu Ge somewhat resemble Jimmy Lin? I really like Jimmy and i find that they kinda resemble each other or maybe it's just me lols. They both have that cute look even though Hu Ge is heaps taller and doesn't look as boyish as Jimmy.
    Hmm, i don't really see the resemblance. And Jimmy's definitely more boyish. He's older than Hu Ge but still so young-looking.

LOL I think Jimmy Lin looks A LOT like a girl. At least in TLBB he did. I guess you could draw a resemblance, but Hu Ge has a more youthful appearance (obviously).

Hey now that I think about it, I could see Hu Ge as Yang Guo. But there aren't too many XLN's I could think of off the top of my head (well, there's Sun Feifei, but she was in the running for ROCH 06). An Yixuan would have good chemistry and she's very pretty IMO, but her beauty seems too mature and a bit modern for XLN.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

By the way, if you can see Hu Ge as Yang Guo, who do you see acting as Xiao Long Nu alongside Hu Ge?
    I think LYF is really pretty and has the XLN's look (who's supposed to be an out of this world beauty) but I think she lacks the chemistry with Hu Ge (judging from Chinese Paladin) So I don't really have anyone in mind since I've never seen Sun FeiFei or Yang Mi acting alongside Hu Ge.

An Yixuan would have good chemistry and she's very pretty IMO, but her beauty seems too mature and a bit modern for XLN.
    Yeah, you're right. She's really pretty but her looks are more modern instead of the ancient chinese look that LYF and Carmen Lee have. And Ady's more cheeky. I think she'll make a better HR

LOL I think Jimmy Lin looks A LOT like a girl.
    LOL! really? He does have the pretty-boy face. He looks more like a teenage guy to me even though he's in his early thirty.

BTW, are there any other Jin Yong/ Gu Long roles that you think Hu Ge would fit?

BTW, are there any other Jin Yong/ Gu Long roles that you think Hu Ge would fit?

i've always been a supporter of Hu Ge being LHC idea

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans
    Yeah, i prefer Hu Ge with his Chinese Paladin hair more. At least he's got side-swept bangs or whatever in LOCH. I didn't really like his hair in TWFX.

I think I see Yang Mi as a pretty good XLN.. definitely better acting talent than LYF.. no offense.. my humble opinion of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying
    i've always been a supporter of Hu Ge being LHC idea
    LHC? yeah, I think Hu Ge can pull that off =) Who do you think would make a good RYY for him? You seem like a fan of RYY yourself c[=

LHC? yeah, I think Hu Ge can pull that off =) Who do you think would make a good RYY for him? You seem like a fan of RYY yourself c[=
    what makes you so sure it ain't just a coincidence? ren is popular last name and the work ying happens to be a very popular first names

now back to the thread...i don't have an exact pick. but judging off the XLN contestants (based on those who have previously worked with him), neither LYF nor Ariel seems a good canidate (both are too innocent/cutsie looking).

Ady & Yang Mi though both seems to be competent . They both seem capable of pulling off a semi-evil role but good hearted role.
    Last edited by Ren Ying Ying; 04-19-07 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    I think I see Yang Mi as a pretty good XLN.. definitely better acting talent than LYF.. no offense.. my humble opinion of course.
    Hmm, i was kinda thinking about Yang Mi too and trying to imagine her as XLN.

Yeah, you're right. She's really pretty but her looks are more modern instead of the ancient chinese look that LYF and Carmen Lee have. And Ady's more cheeky. I think she'll make a better HR
    I think Ady would be a great fit for the role of ZM...maybe with Hu Ge as ZWJ? For some reason I don't see Ady being quite as smart-looking and suitable for Huang Rong as she is for Zhao Min. Granted, HR and ZM bear some similarities, and they both have the cunning and mischieviousness that I think Ady could pull off. But for some reason I just feel Ady suits ZM more. I have no idea how to say why...how inarticulate I am today.

LOL! really? He does have the pretty-boy face. He looks more like a teenage guy to me even though he's in his early thirty.
    He shows some signs of age, but yeah he looks younger than he is. I do think it's a little bit of a gap for him to be hitting on LYF or anything, but he's not that old. He and Alec Su both don't look very old, perhaps because they're rather petit men to start with? But in TLBB at the beginning when they showed his face (during the lovely opening theme) he looked SO MUCH like a girl. Or maybe Hu Jun as Xiao Feng just looked so manly that it made Jimmy seem very effeminate.

As for YM, I think she's a very beautiful aspiring actress, but I really couldn't nominate her for any role until I've seen more of her acting. In ROCH her cuteness was appealing enough, but Guo Xiang is really not a very challenging role and a part like XLN would be much more intense. Plus it'd be weird seeing GX as XLN, you know. I think YM would suit the role of Xiao Zhao in HSDS because she's pretty enough and is more exotic in her beauty than typical Chinese-looking actresses like LYF.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying
    Ady & Yang Mi though both seems to be competent . They both seem capable of pulling off a semi-evil role but good hearted role.
    Yeah, I had Ady in mind too ^^ As for Yang Mi, I've haven't seen her in any series, but she definitely have the RYY's look!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    I think Ady would be a great fit for the role of ZM...maybe with Hu Ge as ZWJ? For some reason I don't see Ady being quite as smart-looking and suitable for Huang Rong as she is for Zhao Min. Granted, HR and ZM bear some similarities, and they both have the cunning and mischieviousness that I think Ady could pull off. But for some reason I just feel Ady suits ZM more.
    I can see Ady as ZM too. She has the cunning and mischieviousness and she somewhat looks like Alyssia Chia in some angles. I'm sure she can pull off a Huang Rong look too. I never thought of Ariel as Huang Rong, but she looks really pretty in the pictures above. I think Ady would be able to do the same with the right make-up and hairdo. When I think of ZWJ, I think of Alec Su since that was the only adaption I saw. But from what I seepeople complaining about Alec being too short for ZWJ and not having the look, etc. So I think Hu Ge would be a fanstatic ZWJ since he's quite tall and has the righteous look If only the would make another adaption of HSDS with Hu Ge as ZWJ and Ady as ZM but I guess it's a bit too soon since the last one was just four years ago

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    I think YM would suit the role of Xiao Zhao in HSDS because she's pretty enough and is more exotic in her beauty than typical Chinese-looking actresses like LYF.
    I agree, she does have the Xiao Zhao look. LYF have more of a ZZR's look, but ZZR is a pretty complicated character and I don't think LYF can handle that.
    Last edited by babiadorkable; 04-20-07 at 12:55 AM.

i think Hu Ge would look better as Yang Kang in LOCH. idk...i just dont think that he looks like a guo jing to me...i always pictured guo jing as a nice, kind, but stupid kinda person....i think Hu Ge just looks too smart to be Guo Jing
    happy endings....are stories that haven't finished

Yeah, I think Yang Mi would look nice as Xiao Zhao...and LYF would look right for Zhou Zhi Ruo as well....now, who sould be Zhao Min. Oh yeah, that role would go to Sparky.
    Anyways, as for Ge Ge, I think he's a little too smart for GJ, but he's an excellent actor so I think he should be able to pull it off. He could probably pull off Yang Kang or Yang Guo as well...
    ~red

I'm sure Hu Ge can act slow too. He looked pretty slow in Tian Wai Fei Xian sometimes =] and yeah, i think he can pull Yang Kang off too. but for some reasons, he looks more like a GJ to me If only Nicholas is still playing YK. I want to see Hu Ge acting along side him xD