Page 17 of 237 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

I haven't seen Nic Tse act, so....
    But I think Yuan Hong is a suitable choice looks wise, anyways.
    And yes, Ge Ge can act slow and GJ-ish. At first when I saw him I and knew he was going to be the new Guo Jing, I was like, okay, a bit of a miscast, looks to smart. But then I saw him act as the naiive Di Gua Ge Ge in TWFX, and I was like "wow! this guy can act!" I have faith that Ge Ge will do a suitable job acting Bei Xia Guo Jing!!!!
    ~red
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Default HELP

Hey guys, usually don't like to double post, but THIS IS URGENT!!!!!! PLEASE COME SUPPORT GE GE!!!!!!! He's only NINETEENTH!!!!!!! Thats just depressing...
    Please vote for him:
    http://favorstar.com/
    Please ask if you have any questions!!!
    ~red

ahhhhhhh!!!! it's in Chinese =( mind giving me the instructions? =D do i click the first or 2nd button?
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Click the second button that looks like this: $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://favorstar.com/template/money/images/favor.gif')

You know which is Hu Ge, right?

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124
    Yeah, I think Yang Mi would look nice as Xiao Zhao...and LYF would look right for Zhou Zhi Ruo as well....now, who sould be Zhao Min. Oh yeah, that role would go to Sparky.
    Anyways, as for Ge Ge, I think he's a little too smart for GJ, but he's an excellent actor so I think he should be able to pull it off. He could probably pull off Yang Kang or Yang Guo as well...
    ~red
    well...(no offense or anything against sparky) ady (an yi xuan) would make a nice zhao min
    happy endings....are stories that haven't finished

Quote Originally Posted by babiadorkable
    I'm sure she can pull off a Huang Rong look too.
    I think that Xuan Xuan could definitely pull off Huang Rong in all aspects, but for some reason I just see her suiting Zhao Min more. Something about her is more Zhao Min than Huang Rong...

I don't exactly see LYF as ZZR in the evil scenes, since I can't picture her "acting" as anything other than innocent. I think SFF has the beauty of ZZR (and in fact I feel she is prettier than LYF), as well as stronger acting. Then again, wasn't I rooting for LYF for ZZR because it'd be hilarious? Oh yeah, LYF for ZZR!!

If only the would make another adaption of HSDS with Hu Ge as ZWJ and Ady as ZM
    Amen to that! In the (rare) chance that I become a billionaire, I will become a producer, hire ZJZ, and bribe (or blackmail) him to cast Hu Ge as ZWJ, Ady as ZM, LYF as ZZR, YM as XZ, have LYF sing the theme song, and hmm, what about Zhu'er?

Yeah, I think Yang Mi would look nice as Xiao Zhao...and LYF would look right for Zhou Zhi Ruo as well....now, who sould be Zhao Min. Oh yeah, that role would go to Sparky.
    All right! Thanks for the support red! I WILL audition for Zhao Min the next time an HSDS adaptation is filmed, and I will probably lose the role to LYF But it's okay, we can always do our SPCNET adaptation...whatever happened to that thread? Last time I checked, weren't Net and 0-0-0 having bellamia or something?
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

LYF looks evil enough, I think.

Go Sparky!!! Don't worry, even if you lose to LYF, we can still do the SPCNET adaption, with you as Zhao Min, Net/Fearless as Zhang Wu Ji, and me as the restaurant guy Xiao Er!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Amen to that! In the (rare) chance that I become a billionaire, I will become a producer, hire ZJZ, and bribe (or blackmail) him to cast Hu Ge as ZWJ, Ady as ZM, LYF as ZZR, YM as XZ, have LYF sing the theme song, and hmm, what about Zhu'er?
    hahaha nice, blackmailing him... why not blackmailing him into giving you the Zhao Min role then? c[=

ohh for Zhu'er, maybe Shu Chang? I think she might be able to pull off ZZR too.

And I voted at that poll, Hu Ge is #19 right? Does 'Ge' mean song/sing?
    can you tell me the results when they come out?
    Last edited by babiadorkable; 04-23-07 at 10:41 PM.

hmmmm, on lyf's forum some members posted that she will be going for the role of ZZR in hsds and Yang Mi for ZM? I don't see any truth in it, but the member posted the info of a magazine clipping.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

hahaha nice, blackmailing him... why not blackmailing him into giving you the Zhao Min role then? c[=
    Gee, good idea! And Hu Ge could be my Zhang Wuji!!!
    If only I had a billion dollars...

ohh for Zhu'er, maybe Shu Chang? I think she might be able to pull off ZZR too.
    I think acting wise she'd be able to pull off both, but her looks might not be ZZR standards, at least for now. She's getting prettier.

And I voted at that poll, Hu Ge is #19 right? Does 'Ge' mean song/sing?
    Yes, it's that 'ge' [歌].

Go Sparky!!! Don't worry, even if you lose to LYF, we can still do the SPCNET adaption, with you as Zhao Min, Net/Fearless as Zhang Wu Ji, and me as the restaurant guy Xiao Er!!!
    YEAH the SPCNET adaptation of HSDS...does that thread still exist? I'll have to dig it up sometime. But I never got a good ZWJ! I mean, it's either Net who'd pick ZZR but has an Aussie accent or Fearless who'd pick ZM but is/was confused about his gender. Great selection, tough choices. Who do you think would have more chemistry with me, red?

I don't know why but I just don't see YM as ZM. She looks too innocent and bubbly right now...I don't know if she could pull off ZM's cunning like I could imagine Ady doing. Maybe in a few years, when her looks mature and her acting develops. For now, I think XZ is the role for YM!
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Yes, Yang Mi diffinately has the look for Xiao Zhao...
    Hmmmm.......Sparky, I've never seen you interact with Fearless....but you and Net are just FATED to be together. Or at the very least, 你们两的命运相连!!! Just like that Shang Guan Chou Pi and Li Mao in Tian Wai Fe Xian!!! Don't worry, in the end, Shang Guan Hao Qi ended up developing feelings for Li Mao, even though at first he hated her. 一生一世永不分离!!!!!!!!!! And then both of you can go out to 感觉到香雪海!!!!
    Shu Chang's acting is pretty good from what I saw in Jin Fen Shi Jia; I think she could be Zhu'er.
    Thanks so much for voting, babiadorkable!!!!!
    ~red
    BTW, Sparky, are you switching crushes so quickly?? Tsk, tsk, typical teenage girl, first Guo Pin Chao and now Ge Ge...

Yes, Yang Mi diffinately has the look for Xiao Zhao...
    Hmmmm.......Sparky, I've never seen you interact with Fearless....but you and Net are just FATED to be together. Or at the very least, 你们两的命运相连!!! Just like that Shang Guan Chou Pi and Li Mao in Tian Wai Fe Xian!!! Don't worry, in the end, Shang Guan Hao Qi ended up developing feelings for Li Mao, even though at first he hated her. 一生一世永不分离!!!!!!!!!! And then both of you can go out to 感觉到香雪海!!!!
    Shu Chang's acting is pretty good from what I saw in Jin Fen Shi Jia; I think she could be Zhu'er.
    Thanks so much for voting, babiadorkable!!!!!
    ~red
    BTW, Sparky, are you switching crushes so quickly?? Tsk, tsk, typical teenage girl, first Guo Pin Chao and now Ge Ge...

Not fair for people who can't read Chinese. What do these phrases say?

你们两的命运相连

一生一世永不分离

感觉到香雪海

I think Shu Chang have the ZZR look in this picture that I found from her forum.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j244/SilverOverlord/Shu%20Chang/U92P28T3D836344F326DT20050909195934.jpg')

Is it true that they having LYF for ZZR and YM for ZM? I dont htink those are good very good choice. Even though LYF have the ZZR looks but I dont think she can pull off that role. She might end up making ZZR looking like another pitiful girl xD and YM looks more like a Zhao Xiao to me.

LYF for ZZR and YM for ZM is probably false. I dont think LYF will go for that and the information was taken from a chinese magazine that has a lot of false information. They publish whatever they hear from fans/ insiders/ and rumors.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

ohh yeah, I think you're problaly right since LYF usually takes the leading roles that gets the guy lols xD

btw, this is what i got from Ady's forum

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    Recent news:
    A new online game is considering getting Hu Ge and Ady to be their spokesperson, opposite Donnie Yen. The reason being that Hu Ge and Ady, both who were leads in the highly popular fantasy series, "Chinese Paladin", is well-known among chinese gamers.
    Hopefully, they will have Hu Ge and Ady be their spokepersons

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    Not fair for people who can't read Chinese.
    Very fair. Then you can't read the wonderful, false things red said about me and Net. I'm glad Net is a Chinese illiterate too.

你们两的命运相连
    Hun, you'd think if that was true, we would've at least met by this point in our lives? In person, that is?

Sparky, I've never seen you interact with Fearless....but you and Net are just FATED to be together.
    That's because Fearless never shows up anymore. Or maybe because I outwitted him a long time ago when I found out his weakness

Net was always a little out there. I wouldn't see Net as ZWJ though because he has NONE of ZWJ's virtues. Wasn't Net LPZ in XAJH and I was YLS? How do me and Net ALWAYS END UP TOGETHER??? And how is Net's character always a jerk to my character? REDFIREFLY124 this is all your planning!!! We might as well be YK and MNC too, at the direction we're going!

I never had a crush on Hu Ge. I think he's a cute, feminine-looking guy, but Guo Pinchao is really, really hot.

Back to Hu Ge and back on topic, I doubt that he'll be involved in the next HSDS. I mean, I'd love to see him as ZWJ, but I'm not a huge fan of when someone plays all these characters. I mean, WYY isn't supposed to BE XLN. Plus he isn't too close with ZJZ, is he? It'll probably be HXM as ZWJ and LYF as ZM/ZZR - I can see it already.

can you tell me the results when they come out?
    Of course.

Hun, you'd think if that was true, we would've at least met by this point in our lives? In person, that is?
    Shang Guan Chou Pi and Li Mao didn't meet until they were 18-24 (dunno their exact ages).

Very fair. Then you can't read the wonderful, false things red said about me and Net. I'm glad Net is a Chinese illiterate too.
    Uh oh...can u sue me for slander?

Net was always a little out there. I wouldn't see Net as ZWJ though because he has NONE of ZWJ's virtues. Wasn't Net LPZ in XAJH and I was YLS? How do me and Net ALWAYS END UP TOGETHER??? And how is Net's character always a jerk to my character? REDFIREFLY124 this is all your planning!!! We might as well be YK and MNC too, at the direction we're going!
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA>>>>>>the battle of the colour RED against the SPARKLY SPARKLES is about to BEGIN!!!!!! j/k Maybe you should be Rong'er and Net can be your Jing ge ge....then he's not a jerk to your character.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu1995
    Not fair for people who can't read Chinese. What do these phrases say?
    I'd tell you.....but then Sparky-O (isn't that what Net calls her?) would kill me.

Shang Guan Chou Pi and Li Mao didn't meet until they were 18-24 (dunno their exact ages).
    That's fictional, my dear. Additionally, I'm apparently already 30 (despite my dark chocolate antioxidants) in the eyes of Yeung Gor, so I think my time has passed.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA>>>>>>the battle of the colour RED against the SPARKLY SPARKLES is about to BEGIN!!!!!! j/k
    That laughter was a bit scary, my dear. I was going to have you check your sanity

I'd tell you.....but then Sparky-O (isn't that what Net calls her?) would kill me.
    Dear, I don't really care. Just don't suggest us for GJ/HR, please. Net is the LEAST GJ person there is on SPCNET. His heart is not as good as GJ's, and I hate to admit it, but he's not as slow as GJ either. Anyway, it makes no difference to me whether you translate for Gugu or not. She can find an online translator.

That's fictional, my dear. Additionally, I'm apparently already 30 (despite my dark chocolate antioxidants) in the eyes of Yeung Gor, so I think my time has passed.

That laughter was a bit scary, my dear. I was going to have you check your sanity

Dear, I don't really care. Just don't suggest us for GJ/HR, please. Net is the LEAST GJ person there is on SPCNET. His heart is not as good as GJ's, and I hate to admit it, but he's not as slow as GJ either. Anyway, it makes no difference to me whether you translate for Gugu or not. She can find an online translator.
    1. Fine, you win.
    2. Yes, people have been saying that to me lately.
    3. Okokok.....YG and XLN then.
    Gugu: 你们两的命运相连
    You two's fates are connected.
    一生一世永不分离
    One life one world never separate.
    感觉到香雪海
    Feel Xiang (nice smelling) Xue (snow) Hai )sea) (its from Tian Wai Fei Xian)

Uhoh....Sparky's started to call me "dear"............Not Good..........ooh, Sparky, are you really pissed off at me? Okay then, after I log off this time from SPCNET, I won't come back to SPCNET for 3 days, okay? Does that seem like a suitable punishment? Bye bye for 3 days, Hu Ge supporters!
    ~red

ahh you guys are confusing me. Sorry I couldnt help it but look at your comments even though it has nothing to do with Hu Ge xD lols