Page 237 of 237 FirstFirst ... 137187227228229230231232233234235236237
Results 4,721 to 4,735 of 4735

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Hi, Kawaii20...
    I just found some info about the drama, it's called "Lie Chang", the english title is "Resume".
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('https://s18.postimg.org/vwsgedp5h/Ctbvd8_SUMAEb_ZTw.jpg')
    Hu Ge's role is a man who pursuing his ideal in financial world. the release date according to wiki is 2017. Still no exact date though.
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Lie_Chang
    Last edited by Meiazza; 09-28-16 at 10:25 AM.

Yeah, we're gonna have to wait for a pretty longtime...

What is your favorite movies in the ones that 胡歌 acted in?
    Currently, I'm watching The Myths.
    想爱就爱,想恨就恨。 谁都拦不住我们。

I hope Hu ge goes back into wuxia or xian xia dramas.

Nirvana in fire is best Hu ge series imo. I enjoyed loch 08. Cp 1 and 3 and Xuan yuan sword also. Myth was Pretry good too.

BTW why don't Hu ge go to Korea to get his eye fix better?

I would also like to see Hu Ge be in more wu xia dramas. That's where I met him and that's where I think his full potential blossoms in. So far I don't really like the modern dramas that Hu Ge starred in.

And I think Hu Ge's eye scar makes him whole. I don't mind it at all because he still looks handsome to me so I feel like he doesn't need to fix it to make his eye look better.

Quote Originally Posted by KoolPerson100 View Post
    And I think Hu Ge's eye scar makes him whole. I don't mind it at all because he still looks handsome to me so I feel like he doesn't need to fix it to make his eye look better.
    Yes, you're right! I think that his eye makes him look special (in a good way!).☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
    想爱就爱,想恨就恨。 谁都拦不住我们。

Yea I c where u guys coming from.. compared to himself before accident he had more meat on his face. He looks more mature now..watch couple of his modern drama, I think there too serious, I would prefer light romance and comedy focus like love 020.

I also probably think he doesn't get pair that well besides good time main lead or tang yan. Would like to see him in better modern drama that isnt too melodramatic. Would like him to be paired with Janice wu qian from my amazing boyfriend, she gives off that ariel lin vibe.

With alot of fantasy xian xia series coming out. Hope he can play like in one each year. Or ply in remake of A smiling proud wanderer, or heaven sword dragon sabre, flying fox of snowy mountain.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    With alot of fantasy xian xia series coming out. Hope he can play like in one each year. Or ply in remake of A smiling proud wanderer, or heaven sword dragon sabre, flying fox of snowy mountain.
    Yes, I really liked Chinese Paladin 3, it had a lot of emotions inside: sometimes, the characters are so funny that they made me laugh off my head, but sometimes so dramatic that they made me cry. Also, Hu Ge's acting is so good that he made me actually feel as if I was in his character, making me feel the same emotions as he did.

To be more simple, it was just awesome. (*☻-☻*)
    生命是短短的,所以要好好珍惜。

Attachment 10243

Actor Hu Ge fronts the new #EmporioArmani campaign for Greater China and the Asia Pacific region for the #SS17 collection shot by @LachlanBailey.

Attachment 10244

hi, i'm new in here, doesn't quite sure how to post pics

Default Hu Ge's best features are his eagle beak nose and face shape

Agree that Hu Ge looks more attractive with a mature face. His reconstructed eye area is so well done -- more depth of character. His most distinguished facial features are his eagle beak nose and face shape. That, plus his acting gives him a very strong market position for wuxia roles with melancholic characters or Shanghai mobster productions.

But i dun like his 过时娼妓 look. Please wear halter necks and cheongsam only if you have clothes rack shoulders, slender upper arms and bee stung lips!

i mean 过气妈咪

Quote Originally Posted by pandamei View Post
    Attachment 10244

hi, i'm new in here, doesn't quite sure how to post pics
    To post pictures you have to get it's url location and insert it between [IMAGE]Image URL[/IMAGE]

Quote Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
    Agree that Hu Ge looks more attractive with a mature face. His reconstructed eye area is so well done -- more depth of character. His most distinguished facial features are his eagle beak nose and face shape. That, plus his acting gives him a very strong market position for wuxia roles with melancholic characters or Shanghai mobster productions.

But i dun like his 过时娼妓 look. Please wear halter necks and cheongsam only if you have clothes rack shoulders, slender upper arms and bee stung lips!
    May I ask what is 过时娼妓? Because when I google translate it, it came out to be "outdated prostitutes" lol

[IMAGE]http://img.mingxing.com/upload/attach/2015/10-19/293738-KgidI3.jpg[/IMAGE]

Attachment 10257

He dressed up as Marilyn Monroe but ended up looking like a prostitute past her prime.

He's very handsome as a man. But as a bombshell, his lips are too thin and his arms too muscular.

过气 = past one's prime.

Oh I see now lol I didn't know about that ahahaha

I saw a video this year 2017 awards and Hu Ge supposedly said that he will be living in the U.S. for awhile. I wonder if he heard of the immigration ban by Trump? In any case if it's true I really want to bump into him kekeke