Page 24 of 237 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526272829303132333474124 ... LastLast

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Is that the one with Wu Chun too, from Fahrenheit?
    Yeah, Hu Ge, Wu Chun and Charlene from Twins !!!

Does anyone have his recent modern pic? I want to see if he has any scars left
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by guojing_gege View Post
    Yeah, the name of the film is Sword Butterfly !!!
    any idea what it's about?
    how about his album? are the songs good? I like his voice when singing for OST Paladin, he has a nice voice
    We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it - but we must sail, and not drift, nor live at anchor (Oliver Wendell Holmes)

Quote Originally Posted by siryu View Post
    any idea what it's about?
    Here are some pictures and info.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kidsgalore/series/kssgyy84116.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kidsgalore/series/9813137.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kidsgalore/series/080513butterflyloversxk1-1.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kidsgalore/series/70c46bd6-28a3-4cc5-96b1-5ef81563caa.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v459/kidsgalore/series/_1207962650_22.jpg')

Wu Zun (from Taiwan) - Liang Shan Bo's reincarnation
    Charlene Choi (from Hong Kong) - Zhu Ying Tai's reincarnation
    Hu Ge (from mainland China) - Ma Wen Cai's reincarnation

A collaboration between China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Sword Butterfly is an after-life of The Butterfly Lovers.

Charlene's quick summary of the plot:
    Ah Sa introduced the reporter to the introduction of the movie. The movie “Sword Butterfly” actually originated from the traditional butterfly love story, but it would be a reincarnation story, where the main leads meet once again in the next life. Between them, a new story will occur. Director Ma Chu Cheng said that in the piece Liang Shan Bo (Wu Zun), Zhu Ying Tai (Charlene Choi/ Ah Sa) and Ma Wen Cai (Hu Ge) will be kung fu masters in the martial arts world, and they will be revealed in the the school setting following the original story. Ma Wen Cai and Liang Shan Bo are main competitors in the martial arts world, moreover Liang Zhu (Wu Zun and Ah Sa) excelled with sword. There will be a splendid scene in the movie where the two brandish a sword, and Ma Wen Cai excels with the knife, having once rescued Zhu Ying Tai’s entire family using his skills. When asked whether the kung fu sequence of the movie would be hard to handle, Charlene smiles and said: “the most tremendous pressure is the actor is more beautiful than the leading lady.”

Sources : Credits: ChinaEntertainmentTabloid, sohu, BBS
    Last edited by Qin_Shu_Bao; 07-10-08 at 01:12 PM.

Here's a clip of a promotion event for Butterfly Sword.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbOYLCyPoag

yayyyyy!!!! she diao is finally out!! well, at least the first 26 episodes..

http://v.youku.com/v_playlist/f1172143o1p1.html
    happy endings....are stories that haven't finished

Quote Originally Posted by Qin_Shu_Bao View Post
    Here's a clip of a promotion event for Butterfly Sword.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbOYLCyPoag
    did wu zun just mention "xiao yao pai"? this will be entertaining...

Default "Butterfly Lovers" issue posters

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20080801/000d6065c51b09fcf56756.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20080801/000d6065c51b09fcf5b25b.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20080801/000d6065c51b09fcf5d163.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20080801/000d6065c51b09fcf5eb0a.jpg')

Three posters of the romantic action flick "Butterfly Lovers" were released on Thursday, featuring lead actor Chun Wu, Hu Ge and actress Charlene Choi in costumes.
    The movie's story is adapted from the legendary classical "Butterfly Lovers", one of China's best-known tragic folk tales.
    QQ.com reports "Butterfly Lovers" will be screened in China and other Asian countries in September.

whats most interesting here is that hu ge will be playing ma wen tsai and not liang shan po. for a change, he will be the baddie. but i think he will be the type of baddie with a soft heart..kinda like yuan hong in SNYJJ...not sure though hehehe but im so proud of hu ge..obviously, he has more talent than wu zun, who, imo, only has a handsome face...

by the way, is it me or is charlene getting prettier these days
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    whats most interesting here is that hu ge will be playing ma wen tsai and not liang shan po. for a change, he will be the baddie. but i think he will be the type of baddie with a soft heart..kinda like yuan hong in SNYJJ...not sure though hehehe but im so proud of hu ge..obviously, he has more talent than wu zun, who, imo, only has a handsome face...
    i know...i'm kinda surprised by that. i think he made a good choice...a little bit change is not bad...
    and i'm so looking forward to see this movie

anyone seen this before
    http://you.video.sina.com.cn/b/14113882-1342423983.html
    nice video and it's cute how he made that cake
    すごい!

His upcoming series: Chinese Paladin 3 as Jing Tian

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/tanteun/hg_cp2.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/tanteun/hg_cp1.png')

Quote Originally Posted by bigbaby View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/showbiz/images/attachement/jpg/site1/20080801/000d6065c51b09fcf56756.jpg')
    I think I will be rooting for the bad guy in this show
    A little disappointed that Hu Ge will not be the main protagonist, but I am for breaking away from typecasting.

Quote Originally Posted by beansprouts View Post
    I think I will be rooting for the bad guy in this show
    A little disappointed that Hu Ge will not be the main protagonist, but I am for breaking away from typecasting.
    So Hu Ge will be playing a bad guy in that movie? Just how bad?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

So Hu Ge will be playing a bad guy in that movie? Just how bad?
    He's a good guy at first tho but he turned bad because of love

Here's the summary of the storyline:
    click to show/hide spoilers

According to myths, there were a pair of compatible lovers in heaven that committed a great sin, and were banished to Earth. For ten lives, these two would have to fall deeply in love... but they would be torn away by life and death. In the wuxia era of Dong Pu, there was also a myth that broke many hearts: Liang Jong Shan and Joo Yan Zhi... a incredible story of defending fate for love!

Joo Yan Zhi (played by Charlene), whose wealthy family runs a wine factory, is optimistic and outgoing, and enjoys roaming around the city with her servant Ying Xing dressed as a man. Out of coincidence, she meets with a warrior, Liang Jong Shan (played by Wu Zun), that is helping the police capture a thief, and he leaves a good impression on her. Joo's father, Joo Gong Yuan, has had a bad past with Qian Rong Wei because of their previous business dealings. Today, Qian who has become a powerful official, accuses Joo's family of selling fake wine, in order to try to take all of Joo's money. Also, he says that he will take in the beautiful Joo Yan Zhi as his concubine. Luckily, she is helped by Ma Cheng En, (played by Hu Ge) a young general that is deeply infatuated with Yan Zhi. Cheng En asks for help from the government, and leaves his right hand man Cao Fang to help the Joo's. Joo's father asks his old friend, Cao Tou, a medicine maker, to place Yan Zhi, who is disguised as a man, in Xiao Yao Mountain to learn Kung Fu for awhile in order to lay low.

Yan Zhi and Jong Shan meet, and feels friendly towards each other. After realizing that they are learning kung fu at the same place, making them classmates, they grow to have a strong relationship after time.

When Yan Zhi is injured, Zhong Shan carries her down the mountain to get help, and he finally realizes the secret that she is a girl. The two formally becomes in a relationship as lovers. In order to have the general officer's support, Cheng En decides to assassinate Wen, a high powered official, and he succeeds after much difficulty. And he is promoted. Cheng En then goes to visit Yan Zhi at Xiao Yao Mountain, and is shocked to see her fallen in love with Liang Zhong Shan. He secretly makes a decision, and goes to Joo's father to ask for her hand in marriage. Joo's father agrees.

Yan Zhi leaves Xiao Yao mountain to go home, and makes a promise with Zhong Shan at the Butterfly Valley that they'll get married. Supported by his sifu (master) and Cao Tou, Zhong Shan decides to ask Joo's parents for Yan Zhi's hand in marriage later on. Yan Zhi is strongly opposed to her parents having her marry Ma Cheng En, and is locked inside the room.

After much difficulty, Zhong Shan meets Yan Zhi, and they plan to have Yan Zhi pretend to agree to the marriage, and secretly sneak away with she is with Ying Xing at the temple! The two of them has made the promise to wait for each other no matter what. But Yan Zhi's plan has failed, and Cheng En threatens her with Joo's parent's lives and Zhong Shan's lives that she has to break up with Zhong Shan completely.

In desperation, Yan Zhi eats the medicine that Cao Tou gives her (it's a type of medicine that will make her appear dead, but she really isn't), escaping the marriage by faking her own death, and running away with Zhong Shan with Cao Tou's help. But on the way of telling Zhong Shan the plan, Cao Tou is killed by Cao Fang! Yan Zhi eats the medicine when she is inside the carriage, and immediately appear dead! Cheng En is devastated when he sees her state. Zhong Shan, who is about to leave the city, upon finding out about Cao Tou's disappearance, he also recieves news of Yan Zhi's death via Ying Xing. He is not about to let Yan Zhi getting left at Ma's house, is determined to leave with Yan Zhi's corpse. With the butterflies' guidance, he kills Cao Fang, and defeats Cheng En, but is also fatally wounded.

Zhong Shan carries Yan Zhi's corpse back to the Butterfly Valley, and he puts the butterfly ornament in her hair before he passes away with a smile on his face. At this time, Yan Zhi slowly awakens, but as fate has it, she sees Zhong Shan who has already passed away by her side. Stricken with grief, she tightly holds onto Zhong Shan's corpse, and decides to be with him at Butterfly Valley forever and ever..

noted from transalator (crazylazy_chief)
    Sorry the translation's kinda rough... and it's gonna be a bit off and not make sense sometimes because I didn't know how to exactly translate some wuxia stuff and ancient China history stuff. =/

Quote Originally Posted by tanteun View Post
    He's a good guy at first tho but he turned bad because of love

Here's the summary of the storyline:
    click to show/hide spoilers

According to myths, there were a pair of compatible lovers in heaven that committed a great sin, and were banished to Earth. For ten lives, these two would have to fall deeply in love... but they would be torn away by life and death. In the wuxia era of Dong Pu, there was also a myth that broke many hearts: Liang Jong Shan and Joo Yan Zhi... a incredible story of defending fate for love!

Joo Yan Zhi (played by Charlene), whose wealthy family runs a wine factory, is optimistic and outgoing, and enjoys roaming around the city with her servant Ying Xing dressed as a man. Out of coincidence, she meets with a warrior, Liang Jong Shan (played by Wu Zun), that is helping the police capture a thief, and he leaves a good impression on her. Joo's father, Joo Gong Yuan, has had a bad past with Qian Rong Wei because of their previous business dealings. Today, Qian who has become a powerful official, accuses Joo's family of selling fake wine, in order to try to take all of Joo's money. Also, he says that he will take in the beautiful Joo Yan Zhi as his concubine. Luckily, she is helped by Ma Cheng En, (played by Hu Ge) a young general that is deeply infatuated with Yan Zhi. Cheng En asks for help from the government, and leaves his right hand man Cao Fang to help the Joo's. Joo's father asks his old friend, Cao Tou, a medicine maker, to place Yan Zhi, who is disguised as a man, in Xiao Yao Mountain to learn Kung Fu for awhile in order to lay low.

Yan Zhi and Jong Shan meet, and feels friendly towards each other. After realizing that they are learning kung fu at the same place, making them classmates, they grow to have a strong relationship after time.

When Yan Zhi is injured, Zhong Shan carries her down the mountain to get help, and he finally realizes the secret that she is a girl. The two formally becomes in a relationship as lovers. In order to have the general officer's support, Cheng En decides to assassinate Wen, a high powered official, and he succeeds after much difficulty. And he is promoted. Cheng En then goes to visit Yan Zhi at Xiao Yao Mountain, and is shocked to see her fallen in love with Liang Zhong Shan. He secretly makes a decision, and goes to Joo's father to ask for her hand in marriage. Joo's father agrees.

Yan Zhi leaves Xiao Yao mountain to go home, and makes a promise with Zhong Shan at the Butterfly Valley that they'll get married. Supported by his sifu (master) and Cao Tou, Zhong Shan decides to ask Joo's parents for Yan Zhi's hand in marriage later on. Yan Zhi is strongly opposed to her parents having her marry Ma Cheng En, and is locked inside the room.

After much difficulty, Zhong Shan meets Yan Zhi, and they plan to have Yan Zhi pretend to agree to the marriage, and secretly sneak away with she is with Ying Xing at the temple! The two of them has made the promise to wait for each other no matter what. But Yan Zhi's plan has failed, and Cheng En threatens her with Joo's parent's lives and Zhong Shan's lives that she has to break up with Zhong Shan completely.

In desperation, Yan Zhi eats the medicine that Cao Tou gives her (it's a type of medicine that will make her appear dead, but she really isn't), escaping the marriage by faking her own death, and running away with Zhong Shan with Cao Tou's help. But on the way of telling Zhong Shan the plan, Cao Tou is killed by Cao Fang! Yan Zhi eats the medicine when she is inside the carriage, and immediately appear dead! Cheng En is devastated when he sees her state. Zhong Shan, who is about to leave the city, upon finding out about Cao Tou's disappearance, he also recieves news of Yan Zhi's death via Ying Xing. He is not about to let Yan Zhi getting left at Ma's house, is determined to leave with Yan Zhi's corpse. With the butterflies' guidance, he kills Cao Fang, and defeats Cheng En, but is also fatally wounded.

Zhong Shan carries Yan Zhi's corpse back to the Butterfly Valley, and he puts the butterfly ornament in her hair before he passes away with a smile on his face. At this time, Yan Zhi slowly awakens, but as fate has it, she sees Zhong Shan who has already passed away by her side. Stricken with grief, she tightly holds onto Zhong Shan's corpse, and decides to be with him at Butterfly Valley forever and ever..

noted from transalator (crazylazy_chief)
    Sorry the translation's kinda rough... and it's gonna be a bit off and not make sense sometimes because I didn't know how to exactly translate some wuxia stuff and ancient China history stuff. =/
    Oh i see. Thanks a lot, tanteun. You planning on watching the movie by any chance?
    I <3 MatsuJun

Junior Member girl_with_an_obsession's Avatar

Oh wow...

Can't wait to see Sword Butterfly and Chinese Paladidn 3!!!

go Hu Ge!

Hu Ge is awesome. I've seen a number of his works and I must say I like them all.

Oh i see. Thanks a lot, tanteun. You planning on watching the movie by any chance?
    u're welcome. Of course!! It's on my 'must watched' list. Already planning to watch it with my friends when it's released.Hope very soon tho.

I like to see Hu Ge and Wu Chun as the two male leads of that upcoming Butterfly series, just dont like Charlene as the female lead. So he'll be casting in Chinese Paladin 3? Will Liu Yi Fei in there also? Hmm, who were in the cast for Chinese Paladin 2? Never knew that part 2 was already out until I read this post about part 3!

Quote Originally Posted by Lanie View Post
    I like to see Hu Ge and Wu Chun as the two male leads of that upcoming Butterfly series, just dont like Charlene as the female lead. So he'll be casting in Chinese Paladin 3? Will Liu Yi Fei in there also? Hmm, who were in the cast for Chinese Paladin 2? Never knew that part 2 was already out until I read this post about part 3!
    You know, i wasn't too thrilled about Charlene either as the lead. No offense to her fans, of course. And yeah, Hu Ge will be in Chinese Paladin 3. Nope, no Liu Yi Fei. However, Yang Mi will be in it with Hu Ge and play his love interest. I'm quite happy that they're reuniting for another series. Their story from the Liao Zhai series was just too short for me. And Chinese Paladin 2 was never adapted into a series. The story in part 2 takes place after the one part in 1 whereas part 3 takes place before part 1.
    I <3 MatsuJun