Page 26 of 237 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122232425262728293031323334353676126 ... LastLast

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

its very nice game. Hu Ge is very cool ^^

Quote Originally Posted by savanhlikit View Post
    Fantasy Zhu Xian promotional Ad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtK_dtqOL_o

Enjoy!
    thanks to sharing video. its very nice game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sillyana View Post
    thanks to sharing video. its very nice game.
    You are welcome

Hu Ge looks fab in anything! Even blue hair...hehehee....thanks for sharing the pics & videos!

I can't believe I have to wait till next year to watch "THE MYTH"...*sobs*....I'm soo Hu Ge-deprived!!!

Ooh "The Myth" is finally out and Hu Ge can be seen onscreen again. Has anyone seen it and what are your thoughts about it?

Personally, I've been anticipating this series for so long that when I finally saw it, it's a bit disappointing. I guess I shouldn't have let my hopes get too high. Hu Ge's acting is consistently convincing as usual, but I was hoping he'd have a "meatier" role, with more complexities. But he's still your average Joe Schmo, with tendencies to flirt with every girl he meets. I *do* quite like his pairing with Su Su but too bad they didnt' have a good ending. My views on the Princess is only so-so. Bai Bing has a mature beauty to her but her acting hasn't impressed me yet and I haven't really felt that fiery passion btween her and Hu Ge that I was hoping I'd feel. If their love is to the focus of this series, then I'm hoping to see more passion from them. So far, I'm only on eppie 18 and the plot is thickening .... hopefully it'll get better from here on.

yea my sister and family like hu ges acting. he's eye catchy but also good at acting and sings pretty good. i like all the series he's in because of ost is always good and makes the series good. i really do hope li guo li s company will make more jin yong series with hu ge as main, looking foward to see him as linghu chong. in the myth his character was somewhat like linghu chong, he drank, good at martial arts, help others and doesn't bare grudges and let things go. i also like his blue costume in the myth, it looks cool.

He Ge just launched his new album. See the launch show on Yunnan TV here. Video sound is a bit off tho.

I like his singing and the fact that he doesn't lip synch. You can tell that's him really singing because of the less than perfect background music playing.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 01-11-11 at 06:10 AM.

Hu Ge reveals that his mother is pressuring him to date and get married. He says, "she had always taught me that men should put their careers first and not hurriedly find a girlfriend, but now she realizes that I simply don't have the time [to find someone]." Mrs. Hu's ideal daughter-in-law would be someone outside of the entertainment industry, preferably a female scientist or Ph.D. of sorts. Hu Ge says that his ideal other half would be someone who is first and foremost kind, shares similar interests, has chemistry with him, and is good-looking. At least the first impression should be a positive one.

Source: http://ent.163.com/10/0703/08/6ALF2O8N00032DGD.html

In this day and age, he's still kinda young to get married. E.g. HXM is 5 years older but still fooling around with a plastic bimbo.

Asian celebrities nowadays marry so late. HXM's age is suitable for having kids; I think he's too old to be going after someone like Angelababy. IMO, Hu Ge is at a pretty marriagiable age.

He's next movie will be 辛亥革命 about the 1911 Chinese Revolution
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTg2MzQyNTE2.html

I think this will be a state movie like Founding of the Republic of China. He's like doing national service, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    In this day and age, he's still kinda young to get married. E.g. HXM is 5 years older but still fooling around with a plastic bimbo.
    Huang Xiao Ming sounds like a great role model. Not.

Hu Ge is not too young to get married. He just needs to find the right girl.

Some of the best looking actors/actresses who are way in their 30s are still swinging single. E.g. (actresses) Lin Chiling, Li Bing Bing, Barbie Hsu, Shu Qi, Zhang Ziyi; (actors) Louis Koo, Wallace Chung, HXM, Jay Chou

Andy Lau, Leon Lai, Tony Leung only got married way into their 40s. Ray Lui had been divorced twice. Some in their 40s still unmarried, e.g. Ekin Cheng, Aaron Kwok

HG has years ahead of him to swing.

Some of the best looking actors/actresses who are way in their 30s are still swinging single. E.g. (actresses) Lin Chiling, Li Bing Bing, Barbie Hsu, Shu Qi, Zhang Ziyi; (actors) Louis Koo, Wallace Chung, HXM, Jay Chou

Andy Lau, Leon Lai, Tony Leung only got married way into their 40s. Ray Lui had been divorced twice. Some in their 40s still unmarried, e.g. Ekin Cheng, Aaron Kwok

HG has years ahead of him to swing.
    A list of unmarried middle-aged celebrities is not an indication that Hu Ge is too young for marriage, just that he's not too old.

yea age doesn't really matter. its basic chemistry. being famous you wouldn't want to marry a gold digger or anything, thats why most celebrities wait long time in their relationship to find that right person. isn't louis koo married to kristy yang? well anyways i wonder if hu ge n ariel lin is going to hook up since there close friends. i would imagine being close to each other knowing each other etc will make it easier to date or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    yea age doesn't really matter. its basic chemistry. being famous you wouldn't want to marry a gold digger or anything, thats why most celebrities wait long time in their relationship to find that right person. isn't louis koo married to kristy yang? well anyways i wonder if hu ge n ariel lin is going to hook up since there close friends. i would imagine being close to each other knowing each other etc will make it easier to date or something.
    It's a sad trend really. People are taking longer time to get married. I guess for celebrities it's even harder, because they'd want to have better choices, wouldn't they? Being rich, famous and having most things in the world mean they couldn't settle for less. I used to think celebrities have a whole world of people to choose from - everyone loves them. But that love is only skin-deep. It's much harder to single out that one person who's your destiny when you have a world of fans screaming afer you.

Hu Ge with either Ariel or Yang Mi are quite compatible, but not so with Liu Shi Shi.

yeah i remember back when tian wei fei xian n condor heroes 08 was made, hu ge said he likes ariel lin the best since they were buddies already. n it was easier for them to get along with.

well in any case i hope hu ge n rest of the girls he's acted with come out with more ancient drama series. i really like to see him play lin hu chong, duan yi, or zhang wu ji. female casting, yang mi, ariel lin, lss, li yi fie,tang ren( i really want to see them pair up after seeing the chinese paladin 4 promo), Liu Xiao Jie, fire demon girl in cp3.

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari View Post
    Hu Ge with either Ariel or Yang Mi are quite compatible, but not so with Liu Shi Shi.
    In a Channel News Asia interview on 27 Aug 2010, Ariel just revealed she is seeing someone (not Hu Ge). But these people are still in their 20s - can't keep track of how many times Hu Ge dated and broke up. You'd never know.

Quote Originally Posted by yangjia View Post
    In a Channel News Asia interview on 27 Aug 2010, Ariel just revealed she is seeing someone (not Hu Ge). But these people are still in their 20s - can't keep track of how many times Hu Ge dated and broke up. You'd never know.
    Until these people are married, anything can happen.

Until these people are married, anything can happen.
    and even after they're married...anything can happen