Page 39 of 237 FirstFirst ... 29303132333435363738394041424344454647484989139 ... LastLast

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    From weibo: Modern New People will air on Fu Jian Dong Nan TV Station every night at 7:35 China time. There is also another weibo that says Modern New People will air on 22nd of July on PPTV... not sure which one to trust...
    Unbeatable II will start airing on 6th August on Liu Jia TV Station (六家卫视). Never heard of that station...

AWAITING BOTH DRAMAS' AVAILABILITY ONLINE!!!
    I've known about Unbeatables II and have been awaiting it, but which one is Modern New People?

Fu Jian Dong Nan TV Station is Southeast TV which also aired Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei. Southeast TV is a large TV network and among the top 10 in China. Liu Jia TV? Not sure. But Peter Ho's Unbeatables aired on Anhui TV (really large and powerful network) - sure Unbeatables II isn't airing on Anhui TV too?

@DrgirleamXie Fei Fan (Hu Ge) is a handsome rich boy (Fu Er Dai) who wants to become a non-profit lawyer, but stepped into the fashion world instead because of his father. There, he meets Xia Hongguo (Ivy Chen), a strange country girl who wants to become a top fashion designer. The two is joined by Lingle (Wilson Chen), who flirts to hide his true feelings.
    (I made a Modern New Species thread 1 month ago, check out pictures there)
    @xiaolong I'm not sure; maybe Liu Jia is a "nickname" for some big satellite TV station. I have to admit, I'm looking forward to Unbeatable II much more than Modern New People because there's a lot more "action" wondering about Tang Yan and Hu Ge's chemistry, since in PAL3, Hu Ge called her Sister-in-Law

EDIT: From weibo AGAIN, Modern New People will air at 20:50 (8:50pm)China time, monday to friday, starting TODAY!!! Pity it's too late here in Melbourne. I will wait patiently for its arrival online
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Full Article:http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/2011-07-04/11133350567.shtml
     由幸福蓝海影视文化集团、江苏幸福蓝海传媒有限责任公司、北京世纪博英影视策划有限公司打造的职场时尚大 剧《无懈可击之高手如林》即将在暑期登陆五大卫视。

Will air during the holidays on one of the five largest TV satellite stations? really? sounds interesting...

touching mv of Ady An and Hu Ge. there seems to be a lot of their mv's floating around tudou nowadays...personally, i think this mv is quite believable (i.e. it doesn't look like it is made up of bits and pieces from different dramas
    UPLOADED ON TO YOUTUBE:
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 07-05-11 at 01:59 AM.

NEW heading for www.ihuge.net
    Think this design looks much better than the earlier Shangri-La one...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/title.jpg')

touching mv of Ady An and Hu Ge. there seems to be a lot of their mv's floating around tudou nowadays...personally, i think this mv is quite believable (i.e. it doesn't look like it is made up of bits and pieces from different dramas
    I think it's because they actually used series that were in the same time period (Warring States/Qin/Han) so the costumes & styles look pretty uniform. Though I have to say, Hu Ge fans have way too much time or something. They'll make a video version of every possible story with every possible actress combination out there!
    Last edited by Ren Ying Ying; 07-05-11 at 06:29 PM.

the mv's that LXX and luv_shi shi put on youtube got me reading the books that they were based on finished reading first 17 chapters of Three Lives, Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. Starting to read 华胥引:浮生尽 -main characters: Shen An and Song Ning

Pity that sina only uploaded the first parts of both books...I can't read the whole book...but I might be appeased if TangRen actually decides to make a movie/drama on Three Lives/Three Worlds starring Hu Ge. [from baidu http://baike.baidu.com/view/2101817.htm#sub5395274 ]
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 07-06-11 at 03:54 AM.

LOL. on weibo they're comparing the two Unbeatable male leads (which one is more handsome) : Peter Ho or Hu Ge... I'd say Hu Ge (may be biased)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/692ab02dtw1diw11m9jqjj.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/hugeofficial.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/tangyanofficial.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/royqiuofficial.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/dongxuanofficial.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/photos.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 07-06-11 at 06:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    I can see both pulling off the role except I will give ym the edge as I find her to be the better actress. They are both beautiful enough for the role. Ym has a been able to portray many different types of character successfully; unfortunately, she came to fame for her role in cp3. So I can understand if people have typecasted her to bratty roles. But i can see her playing ryy. Ym did a great job in Liao zhai as the ghost which is a completely different character from xj. Plus I really enjoy hg and ym's chemistry.

Speaking of which, hg is a fantastic actor...he's now my celebrity crush. And he can definitely play lhc and be as phenomenal as Jackie Liu was for tvb's version.

EDIT: while i think hu ge and yang mi are more compatible (i've yet to see tang yan and hu ge's onscreen chemistry...would like to catch the unbeatable II just to check out their chemistry), i wouldn't mind seeing ty as ryy. while watching cp3, i realize that yang mi isn't so graceful during the fighting scenes where as ty does a great job with it. her zi xuan is so convincible, especially with her serpent like fighting sequences.
    I am not sure whehter you are aware of the series 无懈可击之高手如林, staring HG and TY. It will likely air in Aug.

Quote Originally Posted by ichiban View Post
    I am not sure whehter you are aware of the series 无懈可击之高手如林, staring HG and TY. It will likely air in Aug.
    Now you mention it, I've realised that I have half-spammed the hu ge thread with unbeatable II stuff, since I have no where else to put it (not sure if I should make a new thread on a drama that's not really widely known) Unbeatable II will air on 6th of August, Liu Jia TV Station (proper name unknown as yet)

Hmmm...isn't "liu jia wei shi" (六家卫视) a reference to the six big provincial TV channels? - 东方卫视牵头,江苏卫视、湖南卫视、浙江卫视、深圳卫视、天津卫视共六家省级卫视,i.e. Dragon TV, Jiangsu TV, Hunan TV, Zhejiang TV, Shenzhen TV, Tianjin TV? I think Southeast TV and Anhui TV (which aired Peter Ho's Unbeatables I) are also among the top 10. LOL, I'm not sure. When it airs, it will air.

AHAHA!! 2 more promo posters!!!!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/663a383dgw1diwfebqmn7j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/692ab02dtw1diwxf8dog5j.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 07-06-11 at 10:34 PM.

woo-hoo...so huge will end up with tang yan!!! not that i don't like dong xuan...i prefer tang yang.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

there's a blemish on tang yan's jacket...probably happened when it was snipped...otherwise, good poster!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/6fe6b187jw1diwxygm0gkj.jpg')

the mv's that LXX and luv_shi shi put on youtube got me reading the books that they were based on finished reading first 17 chapters of Three Lives, Three Worlds, Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms. Starting to read 华胥引:浮生尽 -main characters: Shen An and Song Ning

Pity that sina only uploaded the first parts of both books...I can't read the whole book...but I might be appeased if TangRen actually decides to make a movie/drama on Three Lives/Three Worlds starring Hu Ge. [from baidu http://baike.baidu.com/view/2101817.htm#sub5395274 ]
    i read 3 lives 3 worlds 10 miles on the way to china! i thought it was really good actually, and pretty much seemed like something tangren would love to make. it has all those fantasy/gods/demons elements that tangren loves to make. its funny actually, cause when i was reading the novel i was picturing HG as the male lead (ye hua) throughout! and i really liked the ending as well did you like the novel ?
    i might actually start on the other one, but idk what that ones really about. is it better than the peach blossom one, do you think? or are they in different categories?

LOL. on weibo they're comparing the two Unbeatable male leads (which one is more handsome) : Peter Ho or Hu Ge... I'd say Hu Ge (may be biased)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/692ab02dtw1diw11m9jqjj.jpg')
    well, if it were just based on face, i would say HG too...but you know, i just love the manliness and aura that peter exudes...(plusss the abs ) so. i might be a little biased too plus i just feel that peter has more of a presence than HG does
    Last edited by ChineseChik525; 07-07-11 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    i read 3 lives 3 worlds 10 miles on the way to china! i thought it was really good actually, and pretty much seemed like something tangren would love to make. it has all those fantasy/gods/demons elements that tangren loves to make. its funny actually, cause when i was reading the novel i was picturing HG as the male lead (ye hua) throughout! and i really liked the ending as well did you like the novel ?
    i might actually start on the other one, but idk what that ones really about. is it better than the peach blossom one, do you think? or are they in different categories?
    I finally found someone who's also interested! Itoo, was imagining Hu Ge as Ye Hua throughout! I thought of Ye Hua as Hu Ge in his LOCH2008 costume WITH BANGS OF COURSE (ep 46 onwards). I don't know why I thought that... Does sound like something TR would make. In a interview on weibo, hu ge said he has plans to film a movie later in 2011! That gives me a thread of hope that he's talking about Three Lives, Three Worlds!

Finished reading what sina uploaded of 华胥引:浮生尽 yesterday. Quite good, but I preferred Three Lives, Three Worlds, even though sina only uploaded first 17 chapters . I don't know, TLTW has more romantic misunderstandings and action as well!
    九州-华胥引 (Jiu Zhou-Hua Xu Yin) is made of 4 different stories.

一世安-(Yi Shi An)

浮生尽 (Fu Sheng Jin)-Song Ning and Shen An as main characters.

十三月 (Shi San Yue)-Ying Ge and Rong Heng

柸中雪 (Bei Zhong Xue)

I'm not sure if you can view youtube in China, but anyways...
    All the fan made mvs listed above are actually quite close to the actual plot of the story enjoyed them thoroughly. There are more on youtube and tudou, if you take the time to search for them

IN RECENT DAYS, Fujian Dongnan Wei Shi (福建东南卫视) will air Unbeatable!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc502/HGe_CLiu/Modern%20Series%20Pictures/fujiandongnan.jpg')

IN RECENT DAYS, Fujian Dongnan Wei Shi
    OK, that's Southeast TV - SETV. It also aired Strange Hero Yi Zhi Mei earlier this year. Also a pretty big channel.

Ep 1 on youtube (follow link to watch other eps):