Page 53 of 237 FirstFirst ... 3434445464748495051525354555657585960616263103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 4735

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    Speaking of the smiling proud wanderer, found a fan made video of Hu ge in The Myth as Jing Ke in Qin's Moon where he drunk fight. which got me thinking he is perfect for LingHuCong. Too bad he's not gonna be in it because what's his face already chose Mickey He (I think)....
    aaww... didn't he always wanted to be LHC?
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

Quote Originally Posted by snowflakesdance View Post
    YES he did, he mention in a interview that he wanted to play LHC... I heard there was gonna be a movie version and a series but now i have no idea if there is or not.
    I went back to watch the 2001 version and the actors doesnt impress me at all no offense, the choregraphy fighting is not so good the camera move too much and so much slow motion fighting.
    I wish Tangren would do it because i love there choregraphy for fighting...

Who knows? Maybe now that he's doing some investment work in Tangren series, he'll produce his own version some day (when he's not TOO old).

So are they still going to continue the series or what? Im diffinitly liking needle girl....

UNBEATABLE STILLS
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7947')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7948')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7949')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7946')

I went back to watch the 2001 version and the actors doesnt impress me at all no offense, the choregraphy fighting is not so good the camera move too much and so much slow motion fighting.
    I wish Tangren would do it because i love there choregraphy for fighting...
    you mean the 2000 version that Zhang Ji Zhong produced? really? you didnt like it? it's one of my favorite series ever actually, haha. i think Li YaPeng did an amazing job as LHC, and same with Xu Qing as Ren Ying Ying. and i really loved the action scenes/how they filmed the entire series too, it just seems so real! it's such a classic to me. but to each their own i guess, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    you mean the 2000 version that Zhang Ji Zhong produced? really? you didnt like it? it's one of my favorite series ever actually, haha. i think Li YaPeng did an amazing job as LHC, and same with Xu Qing as Ren Ying Ying. and i really loved the action scenes/how they filmed the entire series too, it just seems so real! it's such a classic to me. but to each their own i guess, haha.
    oh yeah 2000 sorry, um it was okay in some parts, love the fight scene with the needle girl though... it was epic...but its probably just me but all the actors look so uncomfortable... not sure what is it that i see that their uncomfortable with, im probably just crazy....
    I guess... some of the actors doesnt really fit into the characters.... thats the only thing i dont like ... some of the fight scene can be really good...
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 08-20-11 at 12:30 AM.

oh yeah 2000 sorry, um it was okay in some parts, love the fight scene with the needle girl though... it was epic...but its probably just me but all the actors look so uncomfortable... not sure what is it that i see that their uncomfortable with, im probably just crazy....
    I guess... some of the actors doesnt really fit into the characters.... thats the only thing i dont like ... some of the fight scene can be really good...

I didn't really like it either. I just find that there is something unnatural about LYP's acting (can't pinpoint my finger on it) and was never a big fan of Xu Qing. I always imagined RYY to be a bit aloof, but XQ's version was so..."intense" (not sure how to really describe it).

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    I didn't really like it either. I just find that there is something unnatural about LYP's acting (can't pinpoint my finger on it) and was never a big fan of Xu Qing. I always imagined RYY to be a bit aloof, but XQ's version was so..."intense" (not sure how to really describe it).
    Yeah there's something about LYP and XQ acting that i find... like you said unnatural, XQ doesnt really show much expression and LYP im not sure how to explain either.
    I heard about a movie version with Jay chou and Takeshi but im not sure i can be wrong...

It's such a pity Jin Yong had some mindfart moment to sell SPW rights to Yu Zheng. I can so picture Hu Ge as the ideal actor to play the carefree LHC. Now I'm reading SPW again after so many years and Hu Ge is now the only actor I can picture as LHC. Deng Chao comes a distant 2nd (sorry Deng Chao fans).
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-20-11 at 02:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    Quite true. I'm neutral about LYP, but as for XQ, well, that's a different matter. "INTENSE" is the best word I can think of as well.

On an 'Unbeatable' note,
    The final episodes (29,30) will be airing tonight on all 3 TV stations! (SETV, Shen Zhen, Liao Ning)
    I'll be sprawled in front of my laptop for the better part of the afternoon tomorrow

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383djw1dkbny33chkj.jpg')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    It's such a pity Jin Yong had some mindfart moment to sell SPW rights to Yu Zheng. I can so picture Hu Ge as the ideal actor to play the carefree LHC. Now I'm reading SPW again after so many years and Hu Ge is now the only actor I can picture as LHC. Deng Chao comes a distant 2nd (sorry Deng Chao fans).
    I'm reading it for the first time... I haven't had a chance to watch any TV adaptation of XAJH yet...but I'd love for HuGe to be LHC, but if not, I think Jimmy Lin could also be a good choice for LHC... (as if I have a "say" on who should and shouldn't )
    喜欢一个人不就是应该让她感到幸福,让她快乐。别给他带来困扰 - 孟天楚/刑名师爷

I heard about a movie version with Jay chou and Takeshi but im not sure i can be wrong...
    yeah i read about that some time ago too, but i dont think its true cause i havent heard about it since. and honestly, i'm kinda grateful its not cause if they get jay chou to play LHC....god.

I've never watched the ZJZ version of XAJH but I heard that JY was really pleased about it.

I'm not sure how willing JY will be to sell anything to Tangren after LOCH, though. If HG ever eventually gets to play LHC, I don't think it would be a Tangren production.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    I've never watched the ZJZ version of XAJH but I heard that JY was really pleased about it.

I'm not sure how willing JY will be to sell anything to Tangren after LOCH, though. If HG ever eventually gets to play LHC, I don't think it would be a Tangren production.
    That would be lame, i love Tangren choregrapghy for martial arts like in Strange Hero the epic fights and XYS seems to have awesome fight scene too...

Well, JY was very vocal about his unhappiness over Yang Pei Pei's ROCH starring Richie Ren and Jacqueline Wu. But he didn't say anything about LOCH08 - in fact, he sent a "Get Well Soon" present to Hu Ge when he was recuperating from his near-fatal car accident. Have no idea what his opinions were about Tangren's very bold changes to LOCH story arc.

It also looks like Jin Yong gave the go-ahead to a DOMD game that diverts quite a bit from the novel (for which Tangren recently filmed a mini-movie type endorsement) which dwells substantially on the Russian Queen story arc.

Guess I'm still hopeful I really like LGL's direction in wuxia fights and battles.

THE END for Unbeatable, I really enjoyed it even though HG and TY didnt have much romance but the sweet kiss totally makes up for it and we still have more of them in XYS.
    One thing im still confused about is did HG (Xu Ran) girlfriend really died
    edit:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvH/e.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvH/ol.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvH/n.jpg')
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 08-22-11 at 01:48 AM.

^^That's true. Maybe he doesn't mind their changes too much, then. Or maybe he likes how they're bringing his works to a younger audience. It would be awesome if they did another JY work. It would be even more awesome if YH was in it too... (/wishful thinking)
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

^^That's true. Maybe he doesn't mind their changes too much, then. Or maybe he likes how they're bringing his works to a younger audience. It would be awesome if they did another JY work. It would be even more awesome if YH was in it too... (/wishful thinking)
    I'm not sure about that. He just didn't comment on it. But honestly, LOCH08 attracted too much controversy from critics and viewers, so I would think Tangren chose to lay off from adapting any Jin Yong works for awhile. Well, it's been 3 years - DOMD game endorsement is a first step. Hopefully a full series will come about in future.

But he sold rights to YU ZHENG! Given YZ's track record, is he expecting anything faithful or spetacular?

But then again, maybe he doesn't pay attention to YZ so he's clueless about how the product will look.