Page 55 of 237 FirstFirst ... 5454647484950515253545556575859606162636465105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,100 of 4735

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    Oh cool, funny how HG not big fan of water...
    H.Ge-C.Liu are you able to view my posts...
    Yes. The pictures you post are visible now.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Yes. The pictures you post are visible now.
    Okie dokie, thats awesome

XinHai Revolution First look and BTS, You dont see HG until almost the end.... BOO

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    yeah i read about that some time ago too, but i dont think its true cause i havent heard about it since. and honestly, i'm kinda grateful its not cause if they get jay chou to play LHC....god.
    actually, the rumor was that jay chou would play dfbb...i would have loved to see that. and takeshi as lhc and zhao xun as ryy (all rumors of course).

i also didn't like the 2000 version of xajh and didn't bother to finish it. i didn't like the too real feel of the filming and the jerkiness of the camera during the fighting scenes and the awful editting how things just jump from one scene to another so abruptly. and i didn't feel anything for either leads.

would love it if yz casted ym as ryy and tang yan as yls (or even shu chang) and hg as lhc. however, jackie liu did really, really well as lhc from what i've read (never got around to completing that series as i thought fiona was quite a miscast...but maybe will try to watch that version in its entirety for jackie's performance) in tvb's 1996 version. and no one expected him to be so amazing in that role. i think many still see him as the lhc amongst all adaptations to date.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    would love it if yz casted ym as ryy and tang yan as yls (or even shu chang) and hg as lhc. however, jackie liu did really, really well as lhc from what i've read (never got around to completing that series as i thought fiona was quite a miscast...but maybe will try to watch that version in its entirety for jackie's performance) in tvb's 1996 version. and no one expected him to be so amazing in that role. i think many still see him as the lhc amongst all adaptations to date.
    These would be good choices, but YZ is hardly going to choose anyone to do with TR (i.e. Hu Ge), and if TY agreed, then her chances of being in another TR drama will be quite small. YM and SC wouldn't be a problem, but then, I cannot imagine someone else as LHC.

oops...i didn't complete my thoughts. i meant to say that no one suspected that jackie liu would be so amazing as lhc. so perhaps, there's a small chance that someone we didn't even think of may surprise us and do a great job as lhc.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

These would be good choices, but YZ is hardly going to choose anyone to do with TR (i.e. Hu Ge), and if TY agreed, then her chances of being in another TR drama will be quite small. YM and SC wouldn't be a problem, but then, I cannot imagine someone else as LHC.
    LOL, I wonder if there's any possibility YH would ever be casted in SPW as I read YZ actually added his weibo at one time then deleted it soon after

I think the highest chance is Du Chun as LHC (really hoping hoping NEVER to see Mickey He as LHC!!!).
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-22-11 at 05:53 AM.

Compare:
    Hu Ge's 'evil expression' with one of his four cats...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/625acf82gw1dke94mojupj.jpg')
    LOL. I'm surprised someone on weibo got a chance to take the picture of his angry cat.

hg's a cat lover? ahh man....(looking for another actor to crush on but he must be a dog lover) =P

Quote Originally Posted by patricia n View Post
    hg's a cat lover? ahh man....(looking for another actor to crush on but he must be a dog lover) =P
    Karen Cai, Hu Ge, Wallace Huo and LSS are all staunch cat lovers. I know LSS likes both cats and dogs - she has 2 cats (one of which is called Tiger) and 1 dog. YH doesn't seem to like cats but adores dogs.

FSF loves dogs too.

Quite funny
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/43a98862jw1dkdqmfl1ytj.jpg')
    First scene
    Companion: Brother Jue Min, I've heard that we can start grabbing/stealing tickets for the movie 1911.
    LJM:Then without further ado, let's go now. If we're late, they might be taken by others.

Second scene
    Companion: The opposition's fire is quite strong. Let's wait a bit.
    LJM:Stop dawdling! Quickly keep up so we can take the tickets.

Third scene
    LJM: I'll be the frontline then, when I get the tickets, we can all go watch.

Fourth scene (this was probably LJM's last scene-what they were talking about during the CCTV 6 interview).
    LJM: I finally got the tickets!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Karen Cai, Hu Ge, Wallace Huo and LSS are all staunch cat lovers. I know LSS likes both cats and dogs - she has 2 cats (one of which is called Tiger) and 1 dog. YH doesn't seem to like cats but adores dogs.

FSF loves dogs too.
    LOL, YH looked terrified in that cat picture. Maybe that's why he didn't "fit" with Tangren.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

I dont what this is about but it talks about unbeatable hopefully H.Ge-C.Liu can tell us about it.....
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f/shipin/p/62...w=%BA%FA%B8%E8

He look good in tuxes too, i miss this hairstyle.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvH/i-2.jpg')
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 08-22-11 at 05:38 PM.

Found another picture of Hu Ge in... PINK (well sorta pink, more like peach pink)....
    edit:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvH/myAPPLE.jpg')
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 08-22-11 at 05:36 PM.

Err, C-luv-H, that pic is also missing...

Compare:
    Hu Ge's 'evil expression' with one of his four cats...
    http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/625acf82gw1dke94mojupj.jpg
    LOL. I'm surprised someone on weibo got a chance to take the picture of his angry cat.
    ...this is exactly the reason why cats totally creep me out and I am totally not a cat person. XD Look how evil that thing looks...
    Well, at least 2 out of my 3 fave actors being dog-lovers is not bad! (i.e. YH + FSF).

dogs can be just as evil

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://soulsocietybattlepit.wikispaces.com/file/view/evil_dog.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    dogs can be just as evil

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://soulsocietybattlepit.wikispaces.com/file/view/evil_dog.jpg')
    This picture scare the hell out of me....

I found this really cute screen-cap picture of HG and TY. (looking at themselves in the window reflection and drinking).
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvH/is.jpg')
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 08-22-11 at 05:49 PM.

Xu Ran and Qi Qi
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvH/umn.gif')