Page 57 of 237 FirstFirst ... 7474849505152535455565758596061626364656667107157 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 4735

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    his outfit kinda looks like the one LSS wore on her variety show!
    LOL! Nice spotting ChineseChik.

HG's 'feminine' hands is quite a popular topic on weibo...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/5f5d0cb6jw1dkftllc23sj.jpg')
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Hey, remember when the Three Treasures matched outfits on a show to promote LOCH but Ariel's outfit was totally different?
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    HG's 'feminine' hands is quite a popular topic on weibo...
    I read some tieba thread speculating that slender hands with long fingers is something Karen looks out for in her artistes. Notice YH's really feminine hands? LOL. LSS has lovely slender hands too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Hey, remember when the Three Treasures matched outfits on a show to promote LOCH but Ariel's outfit was totally different?
    LOL, Dragon. You are behind! Follow the hugelinyichen channel on YouTube for all the past LOCH08 interviews:

Hu Ge at the scene of 'Clear' Music Concert. Fashion sense deterioration?
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/4d097921jw1dkforethtqj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/4d097921jw1dkfnboj4k4j.jpg')
    hmm.... i said goodlooking but i guess its okay, its not that bad at least he not wearing shorts and flip flop.....

Not only HG have girly hands but he look like a girl himself..... really pretty...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvH/iy.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    LOL, Dragon. You are behind! Follow the hugelinyichen channel on YouTube for all the past LOCH08 interviews:
    Nonono, I've seen those videos before. I'm just bringing it up again for no reason, lol.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

I read some tieba thread speculating that slender hands with long fingers is something Karen looks out for in her artistes. Notice YH's really feminine hands? LOL. LSS has lovely slender hands too.
    Really? Why would Karen want that? xiaolong, do the tieba threads have the reason?

Really? Why would Karen want that? xiaolong, do the tieba threads have the reason?
    Speculation lah! Fans have observed all the three original Tangren artistes - Hu Ge, Yuan Hong, LSS - have really lovely hands. I've seen a tieba thread dedicated to YH's hands too, LOL.

BTW, HG's rumoured girlfriend, Xue Jianing, is in the cast of Gong 2!
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-23-11 at 09:39 PM.

wait, they're STILL rumoured to be together? i thought that was years ago (like when he had the accident...)!

BTW, HG's rumoured girlfriend, Xue Jianing, is in the cast of Gong 2!
    Does that mean she doesn't get to wear LSS's hat anymore?
    Btw, I can't even remember seeing LSS herself wearing that hat... Anyone have a photo?
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Wonder how would HG feel if he and Xue Jianing were cast in a same series as couple, aint she like kinda older than him? wonder how they feel because shes a bit older than him and they dated....

If Tangren is still going to continue with Zhugeliang they better cast LYF, If they cast Barbie Hsu ill go crazy.... she's kinda old no offense or just cast yang mi shes pretty popular in movies... someone whos pretty and younger...
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 08-23-11 at 11:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    wait, they're STILL rumoured to be together? i thought that was years ago (like when he had the accident...)!
    These photos of them at an airport taken in April (I think) brought up fresh rumours...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/281tv75.jpg')

These photos of them at an airport taken in April (I think) brought up fresh rumours...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/281tv75.jpg')
    They arent even holding hands/hugging or anything cant even tell if they are together, im surprised HG didnt mind the pictures and rumors or maybe he did....

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    If Tangren is still going to continue with Zhugeliang they better cast LYF, If they cast Barbie Hsu ill go crazy.... she's kinda old no offense or just cast yang mi shes pretty popular in movies... someone whos pretty and younger...
    TR definitely won't cast YM. LYF seems to be very picky about projects (only participating in very big-budget famous productions) so I doubt she would take a role in a movie by TR when they are just starting out in the movie industry and are not as established yet. Same with Barbie Hsu who is a pretty high-profile star (although I agree, I never really saw the appeal of her...though to be fair I never saw any of her films/dramas either apart from very few random clips of Meteor Garden way back). So...I dunno who they would cast...

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    They arent even holding hands/hugging or anything cant even tell if they are together, im surprised HG didnt mind the pictures and rumors or maybe he did....
    Well...would any Asian stars hold hands in public (not counting at press conferences/public appearances for promotion purposes etc) before they publicly announce the relationship? HG especially wouldn't because either he or TR seem adamant in maintaining his "hot single guy" status. I dunno...it seems pretty suspicious to me that the two of them went on a vacation alone, keeping it low-key, and it's not like they've collaborated before so they are not just "work friends"--plus they have all that history. HG is actually not as "hounded" by the chinese paparazzi as some other Asian stars (XJN even less) so relatively speaking they get much more privacy--therefore it's probably easier for them to keep this stuff secret.

And I was actually really surprised to find out XJN's age because she looks really young--I always thought she was the same age as the young generation (ie YM/TY/LSS/LYF).

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    TR definitely won't cast YM. LYF seems to be very picky about projects (only participating in very big-budget famous productions) so I doubt she would take a role in a movie by TR when they are just starting out in the movie industry and are not as established yet. Same with Barbie Hsu who is a pretty high-profile star (although I agree, I never really saw the appeal of her...though to be fair I never saw any of her films/dramas either apart from very few random clips of Meteor Garden way back). So...I dunno who they would cast...
    Well then karen better suck it up and cast yang mi she need to get over whatever conflict their going thru, or cast LSS, even if LSS is not so popular in movies but this can give her the chance to be and they need dont need some big star to be in to get views... ive seen many movies with actor/actress not so popular and the movies have many views.
    I was hoping fo another LYF and HG but since shes soo into big budget movies and she not even that good of actress then forget it but im hoping they dont cast Barbie Hsu either.... not a fan (sorry Barbie fans)

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    Well...would any Asian stars hold hands in public (not counting at press conferences/public appearances for promotion purposes etc) before they publicly announce the relationship? HG especially wouldn't because either he or TR seem adamant in maintaining his "hot single guy" status. I dunno...it seems pretty suspicious to me that the two of them went on a vacation alone, keeping it low-key, and it's not like they've collaborated before so they are not just "work friends"--plus they have all that history. HG is actually not as "hounded" by the chinese paparazzi as some other Asian stars (XJN even less) so relatively speaking they get much more privacy--therefore it's probably easier for them to keep this stuff secret.

And I was actually really surprised to find out XJN's age because she looks really young--I always thought she was the same age as the young generation (ie YM/TY/LSS/LYF).
    True, paparazzi hounds don't seem to be on HG's heels that much, thus he can keep his privacy better than more famous A-list stars. LOL. I was surprised with Xue Jia Ning's age too. After stalking their baidu pages, XJN was born in 1979, and also graduated from the same acting school as HG.
    I can so imagine an Older Sister/Younger Brother romance (Jie Di Lian) when they were at school...

Hu Ge recording the song for animated movie 少年岳飞传奇.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/77121061gw1dkfxyqzm0dj.jpg')

HG will also be appearing at the Press Conference for the animated movie.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383djw1dkgjk0fsxpj.jpg')

Hu Ge recording the song for animated movie 少年岳飞传奇.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/77121061gw1dkfxyqzm0dj.jpg')

HG will also be appearing at the Press Conference for the animated movie.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383djw1dkgjk0fsxpj.jpg')

oooo i want to hear the song, i like the way HG sings... so what animated movie is this?