Page 60 of 237 FirstFirst ... 10505152535455565758596061626364656667686970110160 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 4735

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

HG signing autograph.. (I want one of thoughs mini look alike pillows too)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/o-1.jpg')

Hu Ge...... I mean... JianChi and XiaoXue....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/n-3.jpg')

Will Hu Ge and Tang Yan be more than friends?
    I'm a full ShiGe (dramas only) shipper, but I think I'm being influence by HG & TY's numerous pairings, that's also making me edge towards YanGe [prefer YanGe to GeYan...so I'm keeping that for spcnet] shipping (real life).

Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Reading TLTW from the site tobeme gave-I wish I could buy it from China or borrow it from a public library but alas, that is not to be. Oh well. At least I am able to read and finish chapter 22...

Found a discussion question:
    While reading Chapter 21, it says Mo Yuan was holding Xuan Yuan Sword-could it be that YWT's ancestral sword is descended from Mo Yuan? Or is this just a pure coincidence?

Posted one in Wallace's thread and post one here just for fun:

Jian Huo Hostel / Hu Ge Kitchen

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-b7WbkD9/0/M/i-b7WbkD9-M.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Reading TLTW from the site tobeme gave-I wish I could buy it from China or borrow it from a public library but alas, that is not to be. Oh well. At least I am able to read and finish chapter 22...

Found a discussion question:
    While reading Chapter 21, it says Mo Yuan was holding Xuan Yuan Sword-could it be that YWT's ancestral sword is descended from Mo Yuan? Or is this just a pure coincidence?
    EDIT: Being the person I am, I almost cried reading the last part of TLTW's Chapter 22. This is as melancholy as BBJX[or more] by Tong Hua...
    @ Chinesechik-Is the online version @ http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=318972 the full book[23 chapters]?
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 08-26-11 at 08:42 AM.

Tang Yan praised HG on not have dandruff?
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Will Hu Ge and Tang Yan be more than friends?
    I'm a full ShiGe (dramas only) shipper, but I think I'm being influence by HG & TY's numerous pairings, that's also making me edge towards YanGe [prefer YanGe to GeYan...so I'm keeping that for spcnet] shipping (real life).
    YEAH im totally shipping YanGe too, they are really close friends, TY always laugh at HG, he always making her laugh... HG never went on his knees even if its just acting. They praised each other....
    Here is some screen-cap of them at Clear concert...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/x-2.jpg')TY looking at HG getting the wire fix.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/w-1.jpg') Look at TY and HG's hand..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/b-1.jpg')
    Them having fun talking to each other non-stop... TY was laughing
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/n-4.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/k.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/t-2.jpg')

MORE of YanGe... Im loving these two, they are so close, always chatting and TY always laugh at HG. During the XYS interview with all the cast TY laugh at everthing HG says, both of them joking at each other....
    Before the Concert...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/f.jpg')
    their chatting again..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/y-2.jpg')
    HG on his knees..
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/v-4.jpg')
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 08-26-11 at 12:32 PM.

ok, i am a total GeYan (YanGe? whatever, lol) shipper now! after watching that clip and seeing their bts stuff, they are so cute together! i actually never shipped HG (off screen) with anyone before, haha. but they are just too cute! i can't wait for xuan yuan jian to come out so i can start smiling stupidly while watching YWT/NK

EDIT: Being the person I am, I almost cried reading the last part of TLTW's Chapter 22. This is as melancholy as BBJX[or more] by Tong Hua...
    @ Chinesechik-Is the online version @ http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=318972 the full book[23 chapters]?
    yup! thats the ending for you!
    but yeah, i agree. it was SUCH a depressing book! damn chapter 22 man, i was just like.... haha. but at least the ending is happy (kinda!) so it made it up to me. (i hope you read chapter 23 already! lol)
    god, i really liked that book. and i could totally picture HG as ye hua all throughout the novel, haha. and now since i am a total GeYan shipper, i really want Tang Yan to be bai qian! i think she could totally pull off the role. if they made that together, i think i would explode from excitement. lol

This question is for the girls on here that are great at Mandarin. How does Shanghainese differ from Mandarin and where does it originate from?

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    ok, i am a total GeYan (YanGe? whatever, lol) shipper now! after watching that clip and seeing their bts stuff, they are so cute together! i actually never shipped HG (off screen) with anyone before, haha. but they are just too cute! i can't wait for xuan yuan jian to come out so i can start smiling stupidly while watching YWT/NK

yup! thats the ending for you!
    but yeah, i agree. it was SUCH a depressing book! damn chapter 22 man, i was just like.... haha. but at least the ending is happy (kinda!) so it made it up to me. (i hope you read chapter 23 already! lol)
    god, i really liked that book. and i could totally picture HG as ye hua all throughout the novel, haha. and now since i am a total GeYan shipper, i really want Tang Yan to be bai qian! i think she could totally pull off the role. if they made that together, i think i would explode from excitement. lol

I KNOW RIGHT.
    lOVED THE UNBEATABLE bts video of them too, they were constantly joking and laughing.
    XYS conference
    Clear concert
    There's gonna be more adorable moments of them coming.... Hopefully

Im really loving YanGe but i still havent giving up on these two either...
    (love both couples onscreen and offscreen)
    ShiGe
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/r-2.jpg')

I'm still a ShiGe fan, hehe. But not fully, because I'm also a HongShi fan. I'm still so confused! I can't let either go and I can't ship either of the guys with anyone else! This is all LOCH's fault...

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    This question is for the girls on here that are great at Mandarin. How does Shanghainese differ from Mandarin and where does it originate from?
    Shanghainese originates from Shanghai, lol.
    Basically, I'd say Shanghainese has a rounder sound as it often drops off sounds, especially consonants and word endings. It might be hard to explain because there's no proper phonetic system for Shanghainese. "Huo Jian Hua", for example, becomes "Wu Ji Wu" (don't kill me if that's wrong, though). It's also almost a bit like French in the sense that a lot of the vowels aren't as direct and "on the sound" as Mandarin.
    There isn't an exact rule to translating between the two dialects and two words that sound the same in Mandarin might be totally different in Shanghainese (this is especially common when the tone in Mandarin differs). When "tang" is pronounced on the second tone to mean "candy", it becomes "dang" (the "ng" is a bit softer and the tone is also completely different). When "tang" is pronounced on the first tone to mean soup, it's still pronounced "tang", rather than "dang" (once again, the "ng" is a bit softer and the tone is completely different).
    There are also words that are completely different in the two dialects (like "wo men" which means "us" sounds something like "uh luh") and some phrases in Shanghainese don't even have a Mandarin equivelant (like the word "dia" which HG used to describe Jin Sha's personality, but it's usually only Shanghainese girls who are "dia" so it doesn't really matter). I'd say Shanghainese is just as different from Mandarin and Cantonese is.
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 08-26-11 at 10:51 PM.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Shanghainese originates from Shanghai, lol.
    Basically, I'd say Shanghainese has a rounder sound as it often drops off sounds, especially consonants and word endings. It might be hard to explain because there's no proper phonetic system for Shanghainese. "Huo Jian Hua", for example, becomes "Wu Ji Wu" (don't kill me if that's wrong, though). It's also almost a bit like French in the sense that a lot of the vowels aren't as direct and "on the sound" as Mandarin.
    There isn't an exact rule to translating between the two dialects and two words that sound the same in Mandarin might be totally different in Shanghainese (this is especially common when the tone in Mandarin differs). When "tang" is pronounced on the second tone to mean "candy", it becomes "dang" (the "ng" is a bit softer and the tone is also completely different). When "tang" is pronounced on the first tone to mean soup, it's still pronounced "tang", rather than "dang" (once again, the "ng" is a bit softer and the tone is completely different).
    There are also words that are completely different in the two dialects (like "wo men" which means "us" sounds something like "uh luh") and some phrases in Shanghainese don't even have a Mandarin equivelant (like the word "dia" which HG used to describe Jin Sha's personality, but it's usually only Shanghainese girls who are "dia" so it doesn't really matter). I'd say Shanghainese is just as different from Mandarin and Cantonese is.
    Thanks for the explanation DragonHeiress! I could never understand a bit of Shanghainese myself, it sounds totally different to me than Mandarin. Actually when watching HG's interview I was confused, what is the meaning of "dia"?

Anyways I never even knew TY was Shanghainese until this Unbeatables Concert! O_o Guess I never really gave it much thought, I only knew she went to school in Beijing (Central Academy I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Shanghainese don't even have a Mandarin equivelant (like the word "dia" which HG used to describe Jin Sha's personality, but it's usually only Shanghainese girls who are "dia" so it doesn't really matter). I'd say Shanghainese is just as different from Mandarin and Cantonese is.

I thought "dia" was refering to "嗲"?

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    I thought "dia" was refering to "嗲"?
    Yes...but what exactly does that mean...??? I think I have a general idea of it, but dunno if my interpretation is correct...

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    Yes...but what exactly does that mean...??? I think I have a general idea of it, but dunno if my interpretation is correct...
    I dunno is dragon is refering to same word. My understanding is that it sort of refers to a "overbearing sweet" attitude. Just think of those (asian) girls with super high voices with whiny tones and try to act super "cute".
    Last edited by Ren Ying Ying; 08-27-11 at 12:13 AM.

Haha, yeah that sounds pretty close to my interpretion! I never knew that this was the "stereotypical" Shanghai girl before Hu Ge mentioned it in reference to Jin Sha. But Tang Yan does not really seem "dia" to me...I guess she is an exception?

HG said that his name Hu means River/lakes and same pronounciation can mean muddle, Ge means song/singing so his name is
    muddle singing...

And though he dont sing very well, he still is confident in voice acting....
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 08-27-11 at 12:50 AM.