Page 6 of 237 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

I love Hu Ge's voice. He's great singer. He's not the hottest, but he's definitely cute.

Member sheonlysmiles,Ilaugh61088's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    supposedly Hu Ge admitted something about preferring to work with Ariel and Ady over LYF.
    really??? lol, whatever!!!!!
    "Sometimes the last person on earth you want to be with is the one person you can't be without".
    Pride & Prejudice (movie)

I never thought about it before, but Hu Ge is cute! heheehh, at the beginning I thought he was just another "hottie" or whatever you want to call him, but after looking at some pictures, he's not bad looking. I wonder if his skin is lighter than Huang Xiaoming, curious
    ....That would be an interesting comparison hmmmm...
    "Sometimes the last person on earth you want to be with is the one person you can't be without".

Quote Originally Posted by sheonlysmiles,Ilaugh61088
    I never thought about it before, but Hu Ge is cute! heheehh, at the beginning I thought he was just another "hottie" or whatever you want to call him, but after looking at some pictures, he's not bad looking. I wonder if his skin is lighter than Huang Xiaoming, curious
    ....That would be an interesting comparison hmmmm...
    Seems to have lighter skin. I say HXM is more "mature/handsome". Hu Ge is "prettier" and cuter.

Default hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    Seems to have lighter skin. I say HXM is more "mature/handsome". Hu Ge is "prettier" and cuter.
    hmmm hmmm... I think you may be right.

Quote Originally Posted by sheonlysmiles,Ilaugh61088
    hmmm hmmm... I think you may be right.
    Yeah, I would definitely agree with that...

Default 第601个电话 - The 601st Telephone Call

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/p/2006-08-10/U1512P28T3D1194476F326DT20060810093506.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/p/2006-08-10/U1512P28T3D1194477F326DT20060810093514.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/m/p/2006-08-10/U1512P28T3D1194479F326DT20060810093541.jpg')

Series site: http://ent.sina.com.cn/f/601dh/index.shtml
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i heard the news...here's wishing he has a full and speedy recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    no he is not a pedophile like Jimmy Lin., I don't think Hu Ge would want to date LYF, being only 16 or so
    Jimmy didn't date her anyway. He just said good things about LYF, which is nice of him. Besides, LYF's legal now actually so whatever she wants... I'm sure a lot of older Japanese guys would dig her since she's gettin' popular over there.
    Anyway, back on topic, haha, I actually think Hu Ge and Yang Mi are better together than HG and LYF. HG and YM were really cute in Liao Zhai. I've become a fan of both of them after watching that series.

Quote Originally Posted by ellledubs
    Jimmy didn't date her anyway. He just said good things about LYF, which is nice of him. Besides, LYF's legal now actually so whatever she wants... I'm sure a lot of older Japanese guys would dig her since she's gettin' popular over there.
    Anyway, back on topic, haha, I actually think Hu Ge and Yang Mi are better together than HG and LYF. HG and YM were really cute in Liao Zhai. I've become a fan of both of them after watching that series.
    And she is a sexual obsessed maniac

Quote Originally Posted by c13:4567
    i heard the news...here's wishing he has a full and speedy recovery.
    Yep, I wish him all the best.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

HXM looks old and washed up while Hu Ge just plain looks gay
    Honestly chinamen those long black locks have got to go...
    "Things we achieve too easily we esteem too lightly" -Thomas Paine

Why are you being so rude??? If you don't like Hu Ge then why do you come here??? Why did you suddenly insult Xiao Ming as well. If you don't like them, just keep it to yourself.

Anyway, wish Hu Ge will recover soon!
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Hey I really loved Hu ge in Xian Jian, his acting is really good! not to mention he's very good looking too. hope to see him in more series!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Long Nu
    Chinese guys who keep their black locks long (or longer than the typical guy-length short) can look really hot! Bad hairstyles are one thing, but just like some people look disgusting with long hair, others look terrible with short hair. It's not long or longer hair that needs to go; it's people's obsession with being really skinny that needs to go. Stick figures with hollow cheeks just aren't attractive regardless of hair length.

I just watched 601st Phone Call. It was quite a good movie, not particularly stunning in any aspect, but decent all around. I guess Hu Ge's look was fitting for this movie, but I hope he doesn't get any skinnier.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Long Nu
    Oh please....If Hu Ge looks gay n HXM looks old to you, then i must say u really do have a "GOOD TASTE" IN MEN.
    Last edited by chelsea_fan; 09-24-06 at 11:04 AM.

I really like Hu Ge...I think he looks a bit feminine, but that makes him cute and he is really cute as Xiaoyao...who is quite attractive and a lady's man. I think he was really good in Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan, and he might be the only reason I MIGHT watch LOCH '07.

Also, I think he is one of the few actors who has both good acting and singing skills...some people have criticized Hu Ge's acting, but I think it is quite impressive, esp. since in Xian Jian he was pretty new to acting, and it was his breakthrough role.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by qi_lin
    Chinese guys who keep their black locks long (or longer than the typical guy-length short) can look really hot! Bad hairstyles are one thing, but just like some people look disgusting with long hair, others look terrible with short hair. It's not long or longer hair that needs to go; it's people's obsession with being really skinny that needs to go. Stick figures with hollow cheeks just aren't attractive regardless of hair length.

I just watched 601st Phone Call. It was quite a good movie, not particularly stunning in any aspect, but decent all around. I guess Hu Ge's look was fitting for this movie, but I hope he doesn't get any skinnier.
    I agree when it comes to guys' hairstyles. I prefer the longish-hair look especially if they can pull it off. And just out of curiosity, qi_lin, who's the guy in your avatar?

What is 601st Phone Call about? Who's in it? What's Hu Ge's role?

He is really cute. I feel really sorry for him when the accident happened. Now he is recovering and I hope he will filming ROCH again.
    Hi ya!!

Fancy Ady,adore Yang Mi, admire Jiang Xin, love Jimmy and dream about Hu Ge.
    Ruby Lin Forever!!!
    Gao Yuan Yuan is my Goddess!

Quote Originally Posted by ann_fang
    He is really cute. I feel really sorry for him when the accident happened. Now he is recovering and I hope he will filming ROCH again.
    What exactly happened to Hu Ge? And when did it happen?