Page 93 of 237 FirstFirst ... 438384858687888990919293949596979899100101102103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,841 to 1,860 of 4735

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/tt.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/pp-1.jpg')

Where's Dragon or xiaolong? I need another PAL1 fangirl to talk to after the pic spams.

@Dragon: 你让我踏上了回忆的旅程,必须负责。。。I've been going on baidu too much, thus the chinese.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Dragon is here!

I've never seen those publicity pictures before. HG and LYF look soooo good together in spite of HG's...er...interesting fashion choice. I can't get over how fresh HG looks in the BTS!

It sucks that the internet wasn't so big back then. I think Youtube didn't even exist!

I'm so proud of the fact that I could actually read the full sentence without google translate, lol. I guess rewatching BBJX and hanging on tieba has helped. 负责就负责,他们太可爱了!
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Dragon is here!

I've never seen those publicity pictures before. HG and LYF look soooo good together in spite of HG's...er...interesting fashion choice. I can't get over how fresh HG looks in the BTS!

It sucks that the internet wasn't so big back then. I think Youtube didn't even exist!

I'm so proud of the fact that I could actually read the full sentence without google translate, lol. I guess rewatching BBJX and hanging on tieba has helped. 负责就负责,他们太可爱了!
    A young and fresh look indeed! HG's hairstyle was the best there as well.
    Technology drastically changes lives as well. Weibo DEFINITELY didn't exist.
    Well Done Dragon! Improvement is good. It seems like all the Chinese sites are addictive (weibo, baidu etc.)
    '他们' meaning the BBJX cast or PAL1 cast??

Do HG really look like Takeshi Kaneshiro? not just the look but acting and personality n so on.

I heard two people said this already(joey yung and Tan kan his Xiang yu brother from the Myth series) Hmm... Wonder whos goin to say that next?

They are both really good actors and handsome, the only difference is Takeshi looks more bad boy
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvH/yy-1.jpg')

OOH I would love to see them work together... imma fan of Takeshi too actually... but love HG more.
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 10-17-11 at 10:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    A young and fresh look indeed! HG's hairstyle was the best there as well.
    Technology drastically changes lives as well. Weibo DEFINITELY didn't exist.
    Well Done Dragon! Improvement is good. It seems like all the Chinese sites are addictive (weibo, baidu etc.)
    '他们' meaning the BBJX cast or PAL1 cast??
    OMG, life without weibo. Imagine not being able to read the bantering between the BBJX cast members.

I meant HG and LYF, sorry if that wasn't clear.

My favourite HG hairstyles were always the ones with bangs. Bangs always made him look so handsome in a boyish way.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

OMG, life without weibo. Imagine not being able to read the bantering between the BBJX cast members.

My favourite HG hairstyles were always the ones with bangs. Bangs always made him look so handsome in a boyish way.
    The bantering and the latest information about dramas, songs and so on.
    HG's short hair cut nowadays makes him look more mature with his increasing age. Gosh, that makes HG sound so old.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 10-17-11 at 10:58 PM.

It's so strange thinking that HG's almost 30. I feel like the Li Xiaoyao days couldn't possibly have been that long ago. It makes me actually want him to star in CP4 if they end up making it.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

It's so strange thinking that HG's almost 30. I feel like the Li Xiaoyao days couldn't possibly have been that long ago. It makes me actually want him to star in CP4 if they end up making it.
    TangRen's already bought the rights. HG himself stated he wouldn't play an important character if he was chosen for PAL4 (also said before XYS he wanted to pull out of RPG turned dramas). Using his words, "I'd play a shifu or an old master."

^LOL. It would be really funny if he actually did that.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

LeTV DIVA report:

Youku DIVA report:

'meng' gif:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/5077ea56gw1dm7x1oq513g.gif')

Wink

'meng' gif:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/5077ea56gw1dm7x1oq513g.gif')
    She looks just like my friend (not the blond hair though) while Hu Ge ........ uhm, dirty thought running through my mind........

Quote Originally Posted by cherieluv View Post
    She looks just like my friend (not the blond hair though) while Hu Ge ........ uhm, dirty thought running through my mind........

LOL, cherieluv I thought I was the only one having those thoughts...

Joey yung said HG have soft lips like cotton candy, (one lucky girl) heard her and HG had to do several kisses and intimate scenes...ooh
    (cant wait to watch those scenes)...(jealous)...

Okay, let me get this straight, DIVA is a movie and NOT a series? So that means the chances of me getting to watch it is slim to none?

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Okay, let me get this straight, DIVA is a movie and NOT a series? So that means the chances of me getting to watch it is slim to none?
    OH Drgirleam ur back long time no see, having too much fun in land of peppers or watching QSHF,
    YES DIVA is a movie not a series and YES again the chance of ME getting to watch it is none too....(this is lame, i was so happy too)
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 10-18-11 at 09:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    OH Drgirleam ur back long time no see, having too much fun in land of peppers or watching QSHF,
    YES DIVA is a movie not a series and YES again the chance of ME getting to watch it is none too....(this is lame, i was so happy too)
    LOL! I wish I was having fun in the land of peppers. That would be way too fun! My best friend's husband is in the air force, they're being relocated to Japan. I went to visit them in Florida before they left. That's why I haven't been on. Wanted to give them my full attention and time. Came back to reality and work and what do you know, I had to catch up on so much work people had left on my desk. Took me a whole week to catch up, now I can finally find time to read and conversate. OMG, you guys are quick too, I've been trying to catch up on all my favorite threads and its taking forever. So much to read, but I do love all the pics though. I had been having HG withdrawals. LOL it sucks that DIVA is a movie. I would of loved to see HG play a blind person. I'm still disappointed about not being able to see the cartoon movie HG voiced.

LOL! I wish I was having fun in the land of peppers. That would be way too fun! My best friend's husband is in the air force, they're being relocated to Japan. I went to visit them in Florida before they left. That's why I haven't been on. Wanted to give them my full attention and time. Came back to reality and work and what do you know, I had to catch up on so much work people had left on my desk. Took me a whole week to catch up, now I can finally find time to read and conversate. OMG, you guys are quick too, I've been trying to catch up on all my favorite threads and its taking forever. So much to read, but I do love all the pics though. I had been having HG withdrawals. LOL it sucks that DIVA is a movie. I would of loved to see HG play a blind person. I'm still disappointed about not being able to see the cartoon movie HG voiced.
    Welcome back Drgirleam! I see you've changed your avatar, making it...Wallace. Again. What about a HG avatar, or a Jing Qing avatar (characters in PAL3 via your wonderful* photoshop skills)?
    I'm going to try and find 1911 on torrent download sites. DIVA is a movie, so the chances of international peppers watching it are definitely slim to none.

*Have you improved in your photoshop skills yet?? Are there any more ShiGe takes??

Welcome back Drgirleam! I see you've changed your avatar, making it...Wallace. Again. What about a HG avatar, or a Jing Qing avatar (characters in PAL3 via your wonderful* photoshop skills)?
    I'm going to try and find 1911 on torrent download sites. DIVA is a movie, so the chances of international peppers watching it are definitely slim to none.

*Have you improved in your photoshop skills yet?? Are there any more ShiGe takes??
    I like your its Wallace....again comment. Who were you expecting? ShiGe? Ahahahaha

Ah, so I see you're taking jabs at my photoshopping huh? Maybe I should do another horrible Qing HG to scar you for life no? I've been practicing, give me a few more months and I will make you take back your words! . I really thought of doing a JingQing avatar. They were so cute in CP3. I loved the part where CQ was hurt by Chonglou and JT was trying to keep him alive my telling him if he died, JT was going to to kill everyone and steal everything. So cute, oh and the part where JT carried CQ in his arms.

I like your its Wallace....again comment. Who were you expecting? ShiGe? Ahahahaha

Ah, so I see you're taking jabs at my photoshopping huh? Maybe I should do another horrible Qing HG to scar you for life no? I've been practicing, give me a few more months and I will make you take back your words! . I really thought of doing a JingQing avatar. They were so cute in CP3. I loved the part where CQ was hurt by Chonglou and JT was trying to keep him alive my telling him if he died, JT was going to to kill everyone and steal everything. So cute, oh and the part where JT carried CQ in his arms.
    Drgirleam! You wouldn't!! Jabbing at your photoshop skills? I wouldn't dare... I kid you not, I cannot photoshop anything-or use adobe photoshop for that matter. Plus, I'm too lazy to read tutorials and teach myself how to PS.

Agreed! If you watch the BTS of that, Wallace was actually super embarassed to be carried by HG. He would slide off the moment Director called 'cut'.
    JingQing bromance was terribly cute in PAL3. Oh, and also the parts near the start and end (in the Yong An Pawnshop and Heaven), when JT would be sidetracked by money, jewels etc. and CQ would just say three words: Jing Xiong Di / Brother Jing.

If my memory doesn't fail me, I believe the Wallace + HG NGs start from around 0:50.

One of my favourite part of the CP3 show was where JT had to carry White Tofu up the hill. My God, it was hilarious watching those two - one so righteous and the other shooting off his mouth as usual.

This drama was the first time I saw Walter and it made me a fan of his. He and HG should have just dumped all the girls and bromanced each other. He would keep JT out of trouble and JT would bring some life to his rather dull existence.