Page 96 of 237 FirstFirst ... 468687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 4735

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    Okay, who ever did his hair needs to be fired pronto! Comb it to the side or straight forward like he normally does it. Why this....gawd awful hairstyle? Make Hu Ge look funny.
    Xiao Jun, who's styled TR's artists' clothes for almost a year now. His fashion sense seems to go up and down all the time.

How tall is he again?
    He is a perfect 184. YH measured HG's height last year.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 10-23-11 at 06:49 PM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Okay, who ever did his hair needs to be fired pronto! Comb it to the side or straight forward like he normally does it. Why this....gawd awful hairstyle? Make Hu Ge look funny.
    Yeah, I know! The hairstyle looks weird! I prefer his casual cowboy hat and rugged look in that pic of him with the short fans.

Hu Ge is finally carrying a DOG!!!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/900eb351jw1dmfhuoaksdj.jpg')

Haha, that's a cute doggy. And HG looks cute too in that picture.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

^^It seems the blind massage therapist in DIVA likes (or needs) dogs.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/68512c15jw1dmfg0pfv0kj.jpg')

Thats why HG & the Twins were in the same plane, they were going to the events.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/CluvH/wer-2.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Xiao Jun, who's styled TR's artists' clothes for almost a year now. His fashion sense seems to go up and down all the time.

He is a perfect 184. YH measured HG's height last year.
    Well then, Mr. Xiao Jun need to be fired!!!!! Or get his eyes checked or something, because stying Hu Ge like that is NOT going to fly with us.

I love how you said HG is "A PERFECT 184"! Haha He is not even 1cm too tall or too short to you. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Yeah, I know! The hairstyle looks weird! I prefer his casual cowboy hat and rugged look in that pic of him with the short fans.
    I agree, HG can style himself better than the stylist can. My all time favorite HG hairstyle is during his CP3 promotion days. His hair was longer and I just loved how the long bangs in front made his look.

So, Xiaolong, this HG the only guy you like the rugged look on. I know you normally don't like guys to look rugged.
    Last edited by Drgirleam; 10-24-11 at 10:53 PM.

I read on Maydialy that Joey Yung HG's costar in DIVA come out and announced she was a homosexual. I have to say, I give her kuddos for not being afraid of being who she is. I think its sad when a celebrity has to hide who they are just because they're afraid of how the public will perceive them. Now, my question is, do stars who are gay or lesbians come out of the closet often in China? Or is it a bigger taboo than it is here in America?

So, Xiaolong, this HG the only guy you like the rugged look on. I know you normally don't like guys to look rugged.
    Oh, I like the modern rugged outfit, especially with sunglasses. With short hair, but not long dirty hair.

Well then, Mr. Xiao Jun need to be fired!!!!! Or get his eyes checked or something, because stying Hu Ge like that is NOT going to fly with us.

I love how you said HG is "A PERFECT 184"! Haha He is not even 1cm too tall or too short to you. LOL
    Xiao Jun seems to be the most popular fashion stylist around these days. Haven't heard about other stylists recently.

Perfect! I have a thing for tall, elegant/handsome men (e.g. HG ). Plus, his offscreen personality. I still find it a miracle that my birthday is actually close to his.

I agree, HG can style himself better than the stylist can. My all time favorite HG hairstyle is during his CP3 promotion days. His hair was longer and I just loved how the long bangs in front made his look.

Definitely. Especially during the promotions for Fantasy Zhu Xian, when his hair was straighter, rather than early 2009 when it was more "buffy/puffed up".
    Personally, I don't really like rugged men...reminds me too much of the Ages. HG's a special case, since it gives him a dark, appealing look. *red-faced already*

I read on Maydialy that Joey Yung HG's costar in DIVA come out and announced she was a homosexual. I have to say, I give her kuddos for not being afraid of being who she is. I think its sad when a celebrity has to hide who they are just because they're afraid of how the public will perceive them. Now, my question is, do stars who are gay or lesbians come out of the closet often in China? Or is it a bigger taboo than it is here in America?
    I don't think she said she was homosexual but rather she accepts it with open hands and that anyone can be homosexual even if they think they are heterosexual at the moment

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Oh, I like the modern rugged outfit, especially with sunglasses. With short hair, but not long dirty hair.
    Oh okay I see, Hu Ge rugged look= and LGX rugged= . I will put that in your file for future reference for your likes and dislikes. hehe

Xiao Jun seems to be the most popular fashion stylist around these days. Haven't heard about other stylists recently.
    Really? He's popular? I mean yes some of his look and good, but goodness gracious some of his looks make the hair on my head stand straight up!

Perfect! I have a thing for tall, elegant/handsome men (e.g. HG ). Plus, his offscreen personality. I still find it a miracle that my birthday is actually close to his.
    In other words your PERFECT man IS Hu GE!!!!!!!

Definitely. Especially during the promotions for Fantasy Zhu Xian, when his hair was straighter, rather than early 2009 when it was more "buffy/puffed up".
    Personally, I don't really like rugged men...reminds me too much of the Ages. HG's a special case, since it gives him a dark, appealing look. *red-faced already*
    Yes, I agree agree agree agree!!!!! LOL Hu Ge still looks very handsome now, its just his hair cut makes him look older.

H.Ge-C.Liu, two things. First, you are soooo biased. You don't like rugged men, but you like Hu Ge rugged! LOL JK Second, I never knew you to get embarrassed so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Ying Ying View Post
    I don't think she said she was homosexual but rather she accepts it with open hands and that anyone can be homosexual even if they think they are heterosexual at the moment
    Really? Well, I guess I understood it wrong. Either way, kuddos to her!
    Last edited by Drgirleam; 10-25-11 at 02:44 PM.

In other words your PERFECT man IS Hu GE!!!!!!!
    Exactly.
    H.Ge-C.Liu, two things. First, you are soooo biased. You don't like rugged men, but you like Hu Ge rugged! LOL JK Second, I never knew you to get embarrassed so easily.
    Terribly biased. Can't help it.
    Really? Probably because I'm quite a private person, thus influencing the things that I would type.

Xiao Jun deserves a bullet for giving Hu Ge that mullet.

If he is the most popular, I lament the sad state of stylists in the country. LSS may have looked nicer in some functions but she has a long way to go to catch up with really well-dressed and stylish personalities like FBB and Ady Ann. Even LYF tops her when it comes to looking chic. It's not LSS failure but the failure of the stylist. I esp admire the stylist for FBB because that lady doesn't have a good body-shape and her stylist totally understands that and downplays those imperfections and highlight her swanneck and slim shoulders instead.

Is Xiao Jun the hair stylist, though? Most clothing stylists don't have anything to do with hair.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Is Xiao Jun the hair stylist, though? Most clothing stylists don't have anything to do with hair.
    Usually the stylist with liaise with the hair-stylist on the look that he wants to achieve.

Ok, maybe commercial fashion works differently.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Exactly.

Terribly biased. Can't help it.
    Really? Probably because I'm quite a private person, thus influencing the things that I would type.

Hahaha Well, you've picked quite a man to be YOUR perfect guy. He is quite a perfect guy. He's tall, handsome, has a great personality, smart, down to earth......need I go on? Good eye H.Ge-C.Liu!

Awww your shy...too cute. Another thing I learned about you. Hehe I have to write it in your file. Don't worry, you can always speak your mind with me. From what I've seen and read from you, we have very similar personalities.

Hahaha Well, you've picked quite a man to be YOUR perfect guy. He is quite a perfect guy. He's tall, handsome, has a great personality, smart, down to earth......need I go on? Good eye H.Ge-C.Liu!

Awww your shy...too cute. Another thing I learned about you. Hehe I have to write it in your file. Don't worry, you can always speak your mind with me.
    From what I've seen and read from you, we have very similar personalities.
    Need not go on Drgirleam! Too much perfect characteristics. It seems that now I've latched onto being a Pepper, no other actors and surpass.
    Shy indeed! That's why I always failed debating in high school.
    I'll keep that in mind.

HG attending a Femina (yes, the same magazine he was in charge of when he acted as Xie Fei Fan) Event, with a new haircut as well.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6473bfb3jw1dmisc4b5vnj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/64669ba2jw1dmisnaw9gaj.jpg')