Page 18 of 237 FirstFirst ... 891011121314151617181920212223242526272868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Whoa, I come back in 3 days that the Ge Ge thread is nowhere to be seen...and then I go to the next page....
    Anyways, hi you guys! Have you been voting? www.favorstar.com They update the votes every month or something....maybe next month we can get Ge Ge past vaness....
    hu ge, yang mi, yuan hong, liu shishi.
    wang luodan, li guangjie.

Hey red, I never told you to leave for three days, so don't go around blabbing that you made a deal with Sparky. You sort of decided to do it on your own

Anyway, at your last post, YG AND XLN? You are desperate! You have GOT to be kidding me! I am the least XLN person you could find! As bellamia once said, XLN is humble, simple, and innocent, and I have none of those traits. I think ZM is the role for me.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Okay, okay, Sparky 大女王, 我认错, 好吗? 能原谅我吗?

Yes, but YG is the only role I can think of for Net. Maybe you can be Lu Wu Shuang? He was pretty nice to her....he fixed her ribcage bones.
    ~red

EDIT: I can't believe they closed the Actor Demographics thread....

Quote Originally Posted by redfirefly124 View Post
    Okay, okay, Sparky 大女王, 我认错, 好吗? 能原谅我吗?
    好奴婢,女王原谅你。However, I don't think you got me mad in the first place...I am not that easily angered

EDIT: I can't believe they closed the Actor Demographics thread....
    The mods make their own decisions and we have to respect them, honey. I made an attempt to protest the double standards, but lunar somehow took it personally and basically called me a b1tch. Ahh, how loved I am
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

1. Fine, you win.
    2. Yes, people have been saying that to me lately.
    3. Okokok.....YG and XLN then.
    Gugu: 你们两的命运相连
    You two's fates are connected.
    一生一世永不分离
    One life one world never separate.
    感觉到香雪海
    Feel Xiang (nice smelling) Xue (snow) Hai )sea) (its from Tian Wai Fei Xian)

Uhoh....Sparky's started to call me "dear"............Not Good..........ooh, Sparky, are you really pissed off at me? Okay then, after I log off this time from SPCNET, I won't come back to SPCNET for 3 days, okay? Does that seem like a suitable punishment? Bye bye for 3 days, Hu Ge supporters!
    ~red
    Who are you suggesting to be XLN and YG? Think twice sista.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
    好奴婢,女王原谅你。
    谢谢Sparky大女王!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    The mods make their own decisions and we have to respect them, honey. I made an attempt to protest the double standards, but lunar somehow took it personally and basically called me a b1tch. Ahh, how loved I am
    WHAT? Lunar called you that? Why?

GuGu: Okay, okay, you can be paired with Net as YG and XLN then.

谢谢Sparky大女王!!!!
    喊我公主就可以了!我还不是大女王,只不过是个蒙古公主。- 赵敏

WHAT? Lunar called you that? Why?
    Well, he didn't say that exact term, but it had that connotation. It was kind of amusing - I didn't mean for it to be personal at all, but for some reason he accuses me of hating him. If you're really interested check out Felix's actors demographics thread.

GuGu: Okay, okay, you can be paired with Net as YG and XLN then.
    Poor GuGu...
    Can I be Guo Fu then? I want to cut off Net's arm!

喊我公主就可以了!我还不是大女王,只不过是个蒙古公主。- 赵敏
    多谢公主!

Poor GuGu...
    Can I be Guo Fu then? I want to cut off Net's arm!
    Lol....good thing Net isn't hearing all of this.

I've only seen them in worked together in : Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan
    I think they should try a modern series next time, they look good together in here :
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://images.asianfanatics.net/gallery/albums/userpics/55325/hug.jpg')

here's another picture
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i13.tinypic.com/63bjwp5.jpg')

my feeble attempt at manipulation:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i11.tinypic.com/4umqdzo.jpg')
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Supposedly Ady and Ge Ge were WAY better together than LYF and Ge Ge...lol there are a LOT of fan manipulated pics of LYF and Ge Ge together, and they look SO fake...

Yes, i remember seeing one when they replaced someone (I believe it was Ariel) with Liu Yiu Fei picture -.- I think Hu Ge have more chemistry with both Ady and Ariel than with Liu Yiu Fei... I liked the chemistry between Xiao Yao and Yue Ru better than Xiao Yao and Ling'er in Chinese Paladin. I think Hu Ge acted more natural with Ady than with LYF.

Quote Originally Posted by babiadorkable View Post
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i11.tinypic.com/4umqdzo.jpg')
    I think Ady An looks a liitle bit fat in this pic
    Look at her stomach

Quote Originally Posted by perfectrose View Post
    I think Ady An looks a liitle bit fat in this pic
    Look at her stomach
    Lol....its definately not the best pic of her.

NEWS! Hu Ge likes to work better with Yi Chen than with LYF!

Article 1: Ariel revealed she’d already asked after HuGe’s injury post-haste.
    Sina Entertainment reported about HuGe’s traffic accident in ZheJiang, JiaXi. His right face and forehead were disfigured in the injury. His company was prepared for the worst. Spokesperson, Mdm Cai disclosed that altho’ HuGe’s is currently out of life-threatening danger, his entire face is wrapped in bandages. Hence they’ll wait till the stitches are removed to ascertain the extent of facial damages before making further plans. If the scarring is obvious, they’ll send him overseas for plastic surgery.
    HuGe’s traffic accident has brought about severe losses to his company’s investment in LOCH. The filming of LOCH started not long ago and now faces the possibility of deferral due to HuGe’s injuries. The production team estimated a 3-week to 1 month suspension and could only determine the date of recommencement based on HuGe’s rate of recovery.
    Becos’ of LOCH production adjournment, HuGe’s co-star, Ariel needn’t proceed to HengDian to work. Previously in HongKong with ShunXi to promote TWFX, Ariel expressed concern for HuGe immediately. She said that HuGe was semi-conscious at that time, but she’s relieved to know that he’s alright. She also said that when she’s firming in China, she is very careful about traffic safety. She’ll choose to sit in the back seat of a vehicle and strapped on her safety seat-belt. Plus, she’d bought a couple of insurance since young to be on the safe side.

Article 2:
    Since the broadcast of Chinese Paladin, young HuGe’s popularity in ChongQing rose to a new high. Yesterday, HuGe brought a Chinese New Year gift for his ChongQing’s audience again – TWFX. Faced with different fairies/deities in two period dramas, HuGe frankly said that LiuYiFei was too young in Chinese Paladin, and he was more comfortable working with Ariel in TWFX.
    DongYong also changes to become a comedic character will be broadcast from ……with HuGe in the lead male role as DongYong.
    HuGe said, “the biggest difference between DongYong and LiXiaoYao is that LXY is a wild rogue while DY is definitely more simple and honest. DY is serious when doing his work and always put himself at a disadvantage in life, leaving the good stuff for others. Speaking of which, I like this ancient role characterization very much.” So what kind of roles would HuGe like better? HuGe said that his acting skills still needs polishing. Only when he has broken thru’ LXY’s stereotyping can he take on more type of roles.
    Since both period dramas are about deities, which one does HuGe favor? HuGe said that he found novelty in Chinese Paladin as it was his first drama so there’s more interesting stuff. TWFX is a transformation for him, a learning process, mainly on how to act from his interchange with Ariel during filming as there are some things that can’t be learnt in school.
    There are also HuGe’s fans at yesterday’s location shoot and these fans came up with 10 “quick ask, quick answer” topics which are supposedly difficult for HuGe. HuGe was worried about the difficult questions but when he heard them, he was relieved. Showing his braces, HuGe answered his fans in his usual joking style.
    Q: Which of the deity would you like to be most?
    A: ErLangShen (3-eyed God)
    Q: What is the first thing that ErLangShen wants to do when he enters the mortal realm?
    A: Get a pet dog.
    Q: What would you say when you see XiaoQi again?
    A: You put on weight again.
    Q: What action would you do when you see XiaoQi?
    Lifting a large plate of fruits in front of him, HuGe tipped over the plate and answered, “Eat, eat. Don’t stand on ceremony. Eat.” His fans broke into laughter when they saw that HuGe remained as loveable as before, without any diva-air.
    Between LiuYiFei and Ariel, both playing entirely different type of deity, with whom does HuGe find more comfortable working? Without even thinking, HuGe blurted, “Ariel”.
    Perhaps HuGe felt that there’s something wrong with the way he answered and so he started explaining again. HuGe said, “in terms of beauty, of course LiuYiFei. She looked more like a fairy. Ariel’s plumper. However, when I’m filming opposite Ariel, we often interact on and off-screen, and discuss the intricacies of our roles. Besides, the acting methods of Taiwan Actors differs from those of China, so there’s a lot to learn. When the reporter asked if LiuYiFei’s acting is inferior to Ariel’s, HuGe replied irrelevantly, saying that LiuYiFei is younger, and Ariel has acted in more dramas.
    However, what HuGe said next exposed his special view of Ariel. HuGe said, “I learnt many things when working with Ariel. She didn’t teach me but I gleaned some things when starring opposite her during filming. She was the source behind my graduation thesis on “the relationship between the 5 senses and performance” last year, as well as many inspirational ideas. HuGe told the reporter that his thesis is about the use of the 5 senses in performing and after reading it, his teacher feedback that his ideas are fresh and it was quite a good paper.
    Credit: Winks of AsianFanatics.net

Is that body in the pic actually Ady? I thought it was a manipulation. Anyway, I think Ady has one of the better bodies in the acting industry now. She's incredibly skinny but doesn't have huge bones sticking out like Keira Knightley.

NEWS! Hu Ge likes to work better with Yi Chen than with LYF!
    I think he likes to work with anyone better than with LYF.

Although "HuGe said, 'in terms of beauty, of course LiuYiFei. She looked more like a fairy. Ariel’s plumper.'" Well, that wasn't very nice! Not that I disagree with him, but did he have to say "Ariel's plumper"? How not to get a girl If I was LYC I would've been offended and gone, "Excuse me, how DARE you think of me as fat" like those ladies did when I was passing around flyers for this exercise center.

I think he likes to work with anyone better than with LYF.

Although "HuGe said, 'in terms of beauty, of course LiuYiFei. She looked more like a fairy. Ariel’s plumper.'" Well, that wasn't very nice! Not that I disagree with him, but did he have to say "Ariel's plumper"? How not to get a girl If I was LYC I would've been offended and gone, "Excuse me, how DARE you think of me as fat" like those ladies did when I was passing around flyers for this exercise center.
    LOL, well, I think the whole Ariel-is-plump thing is a bit of an insider between them, because throughout the entire time they were on this Shanghai TV show, Ge Ge kept bugging Yi Chen about it, and she kept laughing and nudging him. It was kinda cute, actually.

[quote=redfirefly124;698880]NEWS! Hu Ge likes to work better with Yi Chen than with LYF!

that's a good news cuz I think "Hu Ge/Lin Yi Chen" is a better couple than "Hu Ge/Liu Yi Fei"
    I really like Hu Ge/Yi Chen's chemistry in TWFX, hope their LOCH will be finished soon

Is that body in the pic actually Ady? I thought it was a manipulation. Anyway, I think Ady has one of the better bodies in the acting industry now. She's incredibly skinny but doesn't have huge bones sticking out like Keira Knightley.
    I only put Ady and Hu Ge together. The picture is really her unless someone did a manipulation before me, but I highly doubt it. Perhaps it was from the angle. Here's the actual picture.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i4.tinypic.com/5z75k5l.jpg')

I think it's just the ankle plus that trouser makes her looks a lil you know.
    The whole suit makes you look ...
    Hi ya!!

Fancy Ady,adore Yang Mi, admire Jiang Xin, love Jimmy and dream about Hu Ge.
    Ruby Lin Forever!!!
    Gao Yuan Yuan is my Goddess!