Page 61 of 237 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,220 of 4735

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Short trailer of HG animated movie The Legend of young YueFei... We dont get to hear his voice yet...
    (im going to watch this just to hear his voice)
    http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk4NjY4OTg4.html

I was shocked that he was in the the Lotus Lantern the animated one but he only did the scream and thats it which was lame...

Here's the Yuefei toon trailer on YouTube:

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    ok, i am a total GeYan (YanGe? whatever, lol) shipper now! after watching that clip and seeing their bts stuff, they are so cute together! i actually never shipped HG (off screen) with anyone before, haha. but they are just too cute! i can't wait for xuan yuan jian to come out so i can start smiling stupidly while watching YWT/NK
    yup! thats the ending for you!
    but yeah, i agree. it was SUCH a depressing book! damn chapter 22 man, i was just like.... haha. but at least the ending is happy (kinda!) so it made it up to me. (i hope you read chapter 23 already! lol)
    god, i really liked that book. and i could totally picture HG as ye hua all throughout the novel, haha. and now since i am a total GeYan shipper, i really want Tang Yan to be bai qian! i think she could totally pull off the role. if they made that together, i think i would explode from excitement. lol
    Chinesechik, we are on the same line, in terms of agreements:
    TLTW: A depressing book, with a slightly happy ending that made it up for me. I cannot-I repeat cannot-imagine anyone else as Ye Hua/Mo Yuan. Well TR is making it easier since TLTW is tailored for Hu Ge. I wouldn't believe TR would let HG be in one of their own movies not as a lead. I'm imagining Yuan Hong as Li Jing-maybe because I've watched the TLTW mv of HG and Han Xue too many times...
    I can also imagine Tang Yan as Bai Qian/Su Su, especially as Bai Qian, because being an immortal and all that, it reminds me of Zi Xuan's qi zhi. (aura?)
    In conclusion, loved TLTW all in all

Looking forward to YWT and NK pairings as well-loved your speculation on the XYS thread about Jian Chi forgetting that he is actually YWT. But from the trailer, it doesn't look like Jian Chi will forget he is actually YWT.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 08-27-11 at 02:25 AM.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    TLTW: A depressing book, with a slightly happy ending that made it up for me. LOL. Chinesechik-we are on the same line. I cannot-I repeat cannot-imagine anyone else as Ye Hua/Mo Yuan. Well TR is making it easier since TLTW is tailored for Hu Ge. I wouldn't believe TR would let HG be in one of their own movies not as a lead. I'm imagining Yuan Hong as Li Jing-maybe because I've watched the TLTW mv of HG and Han Xue too many times...
    I can also imagine Tang Yan as Bai Qian/Su Su, especially as Bai Qian, because being an immortal and all that, it reminds me of Zi Xuan's qi zhi. (aura?)
    Is it depressing good book or depressing bad book?

My dream is that they are going to pair up in a series. I still do not give up this dream yet

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/677ab3c8tw1dkkegqal9sj.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by luv_shi shi View Post
    My dream is that they are going to pair up in a series. I still do not give up this dream yet

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/677ab3c8tw1dkkegqal9sj.jpg')
    YES me too, i still havent giving up on these two yet. They better paired up. ShiGe

Chinesechik, we are on the same line, in terms of agreements:
    TLTW: A depressing book, with a slightly happy ending that made it up for me. I cannot-I repeat cannot-imagine anyone else as Ye Hua/Mo Yuan. Well TR is making it easier since TLTW is tailored for Hu Ge. I wouldn't believe TR would let HG be in one of their own movies not as a lead. I'm imagining Yuan Hong as Li Jing-maybe because I've watched the TLTW mv of HG and Han Xue too many times...

Looking forward to YWT and NK pairings as well-loved your speculation on the XYS thread about Jian Chi forgetting that he is actually YWT. But from the trailer, it doesn't look like Jian Chi will forget he is actually YWT.
    yeah, thats why i'm so glad TR is making this, haha. i heard that HG doesn't want to make the ZhuGeLiang one anymore? so hopefully this will be the next thing that tangren makes! the sooner the better
    and i completely agree about TY's "chizhi". (how being immortal kinda reminded me of her zixuan character in CP3) i was trying to describe that in my last post, but i couldn't think of the word for it! you took the words right out of my mouth, haha

and yeah, i know that probably won't happen in XuanYuan Jian. but who knows?

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    definitely depressing good! lol

Some XuRan and QiQi gifs...
    locked out on the top floor in the cold....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/i.gif')
    QiQi's Go wento into XuRan's face (qiqi punched xuran)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/um/r-3.gif')

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    Haha, yeah that sounds pretty close to my interpretion! I never knew that this was the "stereotypical" Shanghai girl before Hu Ge mentioned it in reference to Jin Sha. But Tang Yan does not really seem "dia" to me...I guess she is an exception?
    I've always heard "dia" used to mean sweet and pampered princess personality type (used in a positive way). Shanghainese speakers will call anyone "dia" if they look pretty or they act sweetly/girlishly or if they're being cute or they dress nice or anything like that. It's not a word limited to people and sometimes gets used as a general compliment. Today, for example, I was told that my bedroom looks "dia".
    Of course there are exceptions to everything, but I do think that Tang Yan's at least a little bit "dia". She and Jin Sha (I can't think of any other Shanghainese actresses, lol) seem more playfully sweet and girly than actresses from Beijing like LSS and YM.
    Another word Shanghainese speakers love is pronounced "huh". I can't think of a Mandarin or English equivelant, but it means something along the lines of "extremely" or "so" or "very".
    Last edited by Dragon Heiress; 08-27-11 at 08:42 PM.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

When i heard HG and TY speaking shanghainese to each other (which i think it was shanghainese), I thought they were speaking cantonese, it sounded like cantonese....

yeah, thats why i'm so glad TR is making this, haha. i heard that HG doesn't want to make the ZhuGeLiang one anymore? so hopefully this will be the next thing that tangren makes! the sooner the better
    and i completely agree about TY's "chizhi". (how being immortal kinda reminded me of her zixuan character in CP3) i was trying to describe that in my last post, but i couldn't think of the word for it! you took the words right out of my mouth, haha

and yeah, i know that probably won't happen in XuanYuan Jian. but who knows?
    Let's hope while we can Chinesechik!

When i heard HG and TY speaking shanghainese to each other (which i think it was shanghainese), I thought they were speaking cantonese, it sounded like cantonese....
    LOL. I've never heard cantonese spoken, so I cannot determine whether Shanghainese sounds like that or not. But HG and TY are definitely speaking Shanghainese.
    On another note, is Dragon Heiress shanghainese?

Now Chinesechik took the words right out of my mouth. Definitely 'depressingly' good.

Now Chinesechik took the words right out of my mouth. Definitely 'depressingly' good.

LOL, would you guys be mad if tangren changed it a little bit? like sad endings...
    btw: any news if HG is really really going to that one big event the cctv thing becuz he is pretty busy filming too...

On another note, is Dragon Heiress shanghainese?
    Yep.
    Are you?
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

LOL, would you guys be mad if tangren changed it a little bit? like sad endings...
    btw: any news if HG is really really going to that one big event the cctv thing becuz he is pretty busy filming too...
    I wouldn't mind if TR tweaked bits here and there, but if they really really changed it, then I wouldn't be too happy with it. I need to have the same feeling I had after reading TLTW when I'm watching the movie, to make it 100% sensational...
    How about you Chinesechik?

Not too sure about the CCTV event-where did you here about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Yep.
    Are you?
    Definitely.

I wouldn't mind if TR tweaked bits here and there, but if they really really changed it, then I wouldn't be too happy with it. I need to have the same feeling I had after reading TLTW when I'm watching the movie, to make it 100% sensational...
    How about you Chinesechik?
    yeah, i agree. i mean, i know that they always need to tweak some things around for a novel or something to translate well onto the screen, but if they change the ending then i will be seriously upset. it makes the whole story, imo. and exactly what you said about the "same feeling", HG-CL. i can't even describe how i felt after finishing the novel, but it was just so memorable to me! even if they change some parts of the story, i want the same feeling to remain, you know?

Definitely.
    Awesome.
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Found the event C-luv-H mentioned. Hu Ge is confirmed to attend. There seems to be a lot of hype about this on the YM thread.
    第14届电影华表奖-Held every 2 years.

Title: China Film Awards Ceremony
    Date:28th of August (today)
    Time: 7pm (China time)
    Airing Live: CCTV-6 OR http://live.video.sina.com.cn/room/ent#

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/67694532jw1dkldc98v8xj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/67694532jw1dklczyc7hkj.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 08-28-11 at 05:21 AM.

yeah, i agree. i mean, i know that they always need to tweak some things around for a novel or something to translate well onto the screen, but if they change the ending then i will be seriously upset. it makes the whole story, imo. and exactly what you said about the "same feeling", HG-CL. i can't even describe how i felt after finishing the novel, but it was just so memorable to me! even if they change some parts of the story, i want the same feeling to remain, you know?
    My thoughts exactly. The feeling is undescribable-when I read the start of Chapter 23, something along the lines of:夜华已离我而去三年。From what I've read of 言情小说,a melancholy sentence usually always meant a surprising ending. Whenever I reread TLTW, I can always play out HG as Ye Hua with different actresses (i.e. TY, LSS, Han Xue) in my mind. TLTW has already 让我无法自拔。 I simply cannot tear myself away from it. TLTW was the best for me. From what I've read of 华胥引 on sina, it doesn't seem to be as good as TLTW, but I am looking forward to reading the chapters about Ying Ge once I can find an online version, after watching the MV (Influenced by the mv, I would be imagining a Sanniang type character for Ying Ge/Shi San Yue while reading it and definitely HG again for the main male lead).

Ying Ge Chapter MV:

EDIT:
    Found Hua Xu Yin~Ying Ge/Shi San Yue online.
    Sina: http://vip.book.sina.com.cn/book/index_158861.html

http://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=502024
    Hope this site will keep on updating, because sina always stops at the most interesting point)
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 08-28-11 at 07:01 AM.