Page 47 of 237 FirstFirst ... 37383940414243444546474849505152535455565797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    LOL, yes, we are referring to the same person. I had thought that everyone was saying that she was is openly secret girlfriend. I didn't know that they had broken up. Someone had said they were together for a really long time, broke up and were just getting back together. Which puzzles me, because if Hu Ge is all about pleasing his mom. It is quite odd that he is dating an actress. Unless, he is just saying what his mom wants or likes just to divert the attention away from what's really going on.
    The paparazzi managed to "catch" HG at the airport with Xue Jianing around April (he was dating XJN for a long time but reportedly broke up) - they were both using the same trolley for their luggage and going off in the same taxi. I think Tangren put out a statement saying that HG & XJN are just friends, but the speculation still continues. Anyway, celebs won't say they are romantically involved until near marriage or already married, e.g. Deng Chao and Sun Li.
    Last edited by xiaolong; 08-07-11 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks so much for translating!
    I'm not on my own computer so there's no sound, but I really want to watch Unbeatable! I will as soon as I get back.
    我是个疯子疯子疯子只爱你的疯子 你是个傻子傻子傻子傻的却好懂事
    要爱你一辈子 写爱你的故事 在我心里承诺了几千次

Just came across this lovely pic of my beloved Xiao Yao & Ling'er Although my bf just sat through CP1 the last couple of days and found them boring together Never mind, I can fangirl them with ChineseChik here
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/r7kd1l.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    So cute. After filming XYS3, TY and HG rushed back to his room to watch Unbeatable, which is airing live now. HG hasn't even removed his makeup!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/48e837eejw1djx9p8uhy2j.jpg')

aww...so cute, couldnt stop looking at the picture.
    i wonder how they all spend their valentine day yesterday beside filming...

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    The paparazzi managed to "catch" HG at the airport with Xue Jianing around April (he was dating XJN for a long time but reportedly broke up) - they were both using the same trolley for their luggage and going off in the same taxi. I think Tangren put out a statement saying that HG & XJN are just friends, but the speculation still continues. Anyway, celebs won't say they are romantically involved until near marriage or already married, e.g. Deng Chao and Sun Li.
    woah. I just searched dramawiki, and realised that XJN is older than HG by 5 years...
    I believe younger guys dating older girls have become quite a norm these days...
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

I'm really enjoying Unbeatable
    Me too! Hu Ge in multiple elegant suits is a real treat. Did you watch the prequel of sorts starring Peter Ho?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Heiress View Post
    Thanks so much for translating!
    I'm not on my own computer so there's no sound, but I really want to watch Unbeatable! I will as soon as I get back.
    Yay! Another fan. I'm enjoying Unbeatable more than Modern New People

Just came across this lovely pic of my beloved Xiao Yao & Ling'er Although my bf just sat through CP1 the last couple of days and found them boring together Never mind, I can fangirl them with ChineseChik here
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i56.tinypic.com/r7kd1l.jpg')
    LOL. Making me feel nostalgic. I used to fangirl Xiao Yao and Ling-er, but then it died down after LSS and TY appeared. I think the fan-girl feeling came back a little this year after youtube (credit butterflydream) finally had all eps of PAL1 without the cantonese(?) overvoice.

Me too! Hu Ge in multiple elegant suits is a real treat. Did you watch the prequel of sorts starring Peter Ho?
    I know! (only actor I know that looks good both in ancient and modern...no one else comes to mind at the moment...)
    Did watch Mei Nu Ru Yun,although I didn't sit through all of it...skipped a few eps towards the end.
    While on the same topic, here are some more screenshots:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383djw1djxeqebcmuj.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 08-08-11 at 01:50 AM.

can someone translate this?

胡歌唐嫣“激情戏”成焦点

唐嫣首次挑战双面魔女,第四度与胡歌合作,演绎各怀心思却又互为知己的纠结情侣,此番也是两人合作以来再度 扮演情侣。对于多次合作的两人这次在《轩辕剑》中有何看点,胡歌自爆激情戏是最大的亮点,而且他个人总结出 来三大卖点:床戏、鸳鸯戏水、精油推背,当然一切都是很艺术和唯美的,不以激情尺度来做卖点。唐嫣则抱怨起 这位当出品人的胡歌,她说自己进组比较晚还没有仔细看剧本结果一来就是“激情戏”,“老实说还真是不知道, 早知道是老胡当出品人一定要多加点片酬,一来就吻戏一点准备都没。”当然胡歌也解释说主要也是因为两人比较 熟的关系,才没有提前说,“要是第一次合作的女演员,拍亲热戏肯定要磨合一段时间才可以的”。不过这太熟也 不好,两位演员都表示因为太熟一拍吻戏就笑场,得好好的忍住才行,不然NG太多连导演也看不过 去了。

LOL, Drgirleam. I never knew you were one to rant on
    I agree Asian parents are stereotypical, but I think our parents are the last of that group. Surely our generation has different ideals and philosophies!!?? I know mine differ from my parents...especially my mum.
    For mandarin, if one learns early on, e.g. age 6-8 (especially with an Asian background), learning mandarin will get easier each year. HG does have an extent to his English (well, everyone does) but considering he has studied in Australia for a few years (even though his English is neglected now) I'm pretty sure he still has the ability to communicate his thoughts and ideas. I don't think HG's mum would actually force HG to marry a foreigner, in the end, its HG's life, so he makes the decisions, unless he is completely influenced by his mother (which I don't think he is). Enough of that...I'd rather not dwell in their private lives

I'll try a mediocre explanation of my thoughts, but I'm not an expert in things like this... Personally, I wouldn't think it is reason enough to marry the "attacker". Seriously, who would want to ruin their lives like that (without caring about their family,studies,career etc.)? Besides, I wouldn't think anyone in their right state of mind would be an "attacker"-even if one wanted to "do that" to HG, I would think he has enough plans to fend off the "attacker".
    *finished typing, wanting to get off that topic...*.
    I guess I started learning Mandarin too late huh? LOL I just find the Chinese language and culture to be so fascinating to me. I find Chinese history the most interesting out of all the cultures in the world. But other than that, I did not know that Hu Ge went to study English in Australia for a few years. When did this happen? Now, what I find fascinating about Australia is you guys have an accent closely related to British people. (oh course England ruled Australia for a long time, or......do they still do?) And, the fact that you say mum. I think that is so cute in such an endearing way.

Okay, now I understand what you meant on the "attacker" issue.You had said ("is it reason enough to marry someone"? Those word mean something different to everyone.) I thought you had meant that if someone "attacked" another person then IT IS reason enough to marry them. Do I make sense to you? That is why I asked you to elaborate. Haha miscommunication.

Okay that is what I had thought I read. Thanks, Xiaolong, I think that not saying anything until you are near marriage or already married is a better way to go at things. To me those relationships seem more real (not that some aren't), I'm just saying that those relationships are more real because they're not putting their private live out there for the world to see. And they're also not trying to get attention just by being together. To me American celebrities are to flashy when it comes to their private lives, well, most of them anyway. They want to announce to the world who they're dating, gush about them in interviews, take high profile vacations together. Then, when it doesn't work ask for privacy. Yes, I can understand that breakups can be hard, but since you've been flaunting your "happiness" to the world. People are gonna be nosy and want to know why you broke up. There I go ranting again. My point is, I think Chinese celebrities are smart when it comes to their relationships and private lives. Well, most of them anyway. LOL
    Last edited by Drgirleam; 08-08-11 at 05:28 PM.

THESE ARE NICE...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7859')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7858')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7860')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7863')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7861')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=7862')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383djw1djyiyz3fg0j.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/663a383djw1djzp9ro0u6j.jpg')

love ep.8 of unbeatable.
    Qi Qi punch Xu ran then got attack by a bunch of people fighting for clothes.
    fight an old lady for ties.. got yelled at too .haha.

Quote Originally Posted by C-luv-H View Post
    love ep.8 of unbeatable.
    Qi Qi punch Xu ran then got attack by a bunch of people fighting for clothes.
    fight an old lady for ties.. got yelled at too .haha.
    Just make sure that you put them in 'spoiler' quotes, because some people haven't watched up to the ep yet
    e.g. Love ep 8 of Unbeatable.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Qi Qi punched Xu Ran and got attacked.....

To view the spoilers others have put in, click on reply with quote.

Just make sure that you put them in 'spoiler' quotes, because some people haven't watched up to the ep yet
    e.g. Love ep 8 of Unbeatable.
    Qi Qi punched Xu Ran and got attacked.....

To view the spoilers others have put in, click on reply with quote.

oh oops sorry forgot... hehe... ignore.
    yeah she did, it was an accident... really funny.
    He got attacked by people fighting for clothes on sale.
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 08-10-11 at 01:05 AM.

You know, I've never been a really big fan of modern series. I rarely watch them and the times I do is because Wallace Huo is in it. But I do have to say I'm really enjoying Unbeatables. Well, seeing Hu Ge in his suits makes it even better Hehehe. I'm really liking this so far. Maybe I'll be watching it till the end. Yay!!!!!

Same here, I can't remember the last time I bothered to watch a modern series, but I will definitely catch this one when I have time! (Maybe wait till it completely finishes broadcasting so I can marathon it. ^_^) How many episodes are there in total?

i feel sad for Xu Ran he is always alone and so sad.
    Aint there about 30 something ep...

Quote Originally Posted by Drgirleam View Post
    You know, I've never been a really big fan of modern series. I rarely watch them and the times I do is because Wallace Huo is in it. But I do have to say I'm really enjoying Unbeatables. Well, seeing Hu Ge in his suits makes it even better Hehehe. I'm really liking this so far. Maybe I'll be watching it till the end. Yay!!!!!
    Yes do! 'Till the very end...
    Have to admit, HG in different suits everyday is a treat. But since he is going to
    go broke because he lost his job (due to the schemeing of the Union-He Zong Lian Meng
    , I don't think we'll be seeing him in different suits for long.

Quote Originally Posted by mango_cake View Post
    Same here, I can't remember the last time I bothered to watch a modern series, but I will definitely catch this one when I have time! (Maybe wait till it completely finishes broadcasting so I can marathon it. ^_^) How many episodes are there in total?
    Yes. Going for a marathon is the best idea, but I can never wait There are 25 episodes, around 45min per ep.

Yes do! 'Till the very end...
    Have to admit, HG in different suits everyday is a treat. But since he is going to
    go broke because he lost his job (due to the schemeing of the Union-He Zong Lian Meng
    , I don't think we'll be seeing him in different suits for long.

Yes. Going for a marathon is the best idea, but I can never wait There are 25 episodes, around 45min per ep.
    [the spoiler]OMG i thought you were talking about for real, i was like ...WHAT... but you were talking bout Xu Ran lol...