Page 235 of 237 FirstFirst ... 135185225226227228229230231232233234235236237 LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,700 of 4735

Thread: Hu Ge (胡歌)

News/rumour that Hu Ge will star in The Monkey King Sequel as White Dragon Horse

http://www.jaynestars.com/movies/aar...he-monkey-king

Also it was said Hu Ge is confirm as male lead for new drama Diezhan Shanghaitan known as 'The Pretender'... set during republican era... can't wait
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 11-09-14 at 08:22 PM.

I just want to share this nice video of Hu Ge. He flew all the way to taiwan to attend Ariel lin engagement party and he was very kind and patience giving autograph to fans....

Out of all HG female friend in the entertainment getting married, he attend ariel, they really are good friend....

Hu Ge new modern drama, 'Tornado Eleven' about youth, love, and soccer. HG play a coach name Mu Qi... Heard that it was set to air on Hunan...

trailer

Last edited by C-luv-H; 11-09-14 at 08:20 PM.

Hu Ge's war drama 'Forty Nine Days' is rumor to air on hunan in November or December.....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz1/christina_her/49-2014_zpscfc301b7.jpg')

Default Updates

Fourty Nine Days·Fiesta will air in Hunan TV's primetime slot (7:30pm) starting December 1st.

Hu Ge will be entering the crew of The Pretender after he finishes performance for A Dream Like A Dream. The Pretender is based on Zhang Yong's (张勇) minguo novella 谍战上海滩 (literally: Espionage: Shanghai Bund), and will be produced by Shandong Film, the company behind Lang Ya Bang. His character Ming Tai, the male lead of the novel, will also be involved in a love triangle with two drastically different women.

I have great faith in Shandong Film's abilities to produce a great drama adaption and add in their own flair, as I've heard the original novella doesn't really delve into characterisation that much, and not a lot of depth was given to many of the relationships.

Plot of the novella: http://book.douban.com/subject/10763351/
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/006eoJaKjw1eyp75hah0kg309q04nhdt.gif')

HG and Wallace
    Last edited by Ripace; 12-06-15 at 02:05 PM.
    是胡不是霍,是霍躲不过

There has been little update on Hu Ge's activities here, so I've totally lost touch on him until Nirvana In Fire. I'm watching Good Times now and whoa, when did Hu Ge develop those gorgeous chest and arm muscles and the six-pack? I could die.

Tell me,what has he been up to?

Is he as popular as before?

Someone mentioned he won an award recently. What was it for?

I'd even say HG is getting even more popular now after Nirvana in Fire and The Disguiser. I haven't watched a series of him after The Young Warrior and was amazed how he's changed because last time I saw him on screen he was still a young idol-like actor but now he's grown into a great man but it's of course also because of his more serious roles in those two dramas. Also love him off screen as he's so funny, so easy-going and down to earth despite his huge popularity and you can see this in the way he interacts with his fans, the press or in shows.

He's won several awards lately but nothing 'major' yet.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/48901aefgw1eyr1rhwopcg208o03kqv6.gif')
    No idea what HG is doing but seems like he's entertaining everyone (as always)
    Last edited by Ripace; 12-07-15 at 07:04 PM.
    是胡不是霍,是霍躲不过

Lol, I must have watched more of his dramas than you, Ripace but I was still surprised that this puny kid turned out so fine (physically). Surprised he is still so popular as he did not seem to have made waves (at least here) since Xuan Juan Sword.

Anyway, after LYB and Disguiser, I have been marathoning Good Times (not really my cup of tea, just not into modern romance) but yeah, I'll still like to know the ending. The subs are not complete although I have watched last episode. Does anyone know what happened in the end? The flash back seemed to suggest a sad ending but it seems too sudden.

@Ripace, I came across a series of official photos with Hu Ge on Facebook with him boxing. Do you know what it's about? Is it a new drama/film or just a photoshoot?
    [IMG]10136[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by bakaPX; 12-08-15 at 02:30 PM.

@bakaPX
    It's not a drama or anything. He's participating in an event (with many other celebrities) but I'm not sure what it is about exactly.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/bmiddle/e3b6651cjw1eytrid2u7sj21kw1qnk1v.jpg')

Oh HuGe please, this is not helping at all
    Last edited by Ripace; 12-09-15 at 11:39 AM.
    是胡不是霍,是霍躲不过

Quote Originally Posted by bakaPX View Post
    @Ripace, I came across a series of official photos with Hu Ge on Facebook with him boxing. Do you know what it's about? Is it a new drama/film or just a photoshoot?
    [IMG]10136[/IMG]
    a 2-minute drama
    It will be on air on Dec 14

I have became a Hu Ge fan after watching Da Ma Yao. Then Nirvana in Fire got me totally addicted.
    Ming Tai from the Disguiser is also so cool.

Can you believe that he built the muscle with in 1 month?

Impressive!!

One month? Is it even possible? I recall he showed a nice muscular sculpted upper body in a topless shot for a health or sports mag around the time of Xuan Yuan Jian? At that time, many believed it was photoshop but he have a thicker neck around that period, that many bodybuilders have. However, in Disguiser and GT, he looked puny most of the time except during the M.Monroe performance and when he layed in bed with the hated gf, his muscular upper chest was unmistakeable. I was like "whoa, He Ge", lol. If not for his scars, he would be one of the most handsome guys in China with his aquiline nose and fine sculpted features.

In my opinion, even with his scars, he's one of the most handsome men in China.

Hu Ge participated in the 2016 CCTV Spring Festival Gala:

https://youtu.be/59HbyOsd39I
    Check out Asian Fan Fiction, a fanfic archive for Asian Entertainment lovers:
    http://www.asianfanfiction.com/

Looking forward to the next instalment of the Monkey King with Gong Li and Hu Ge in them. First instalment - just saw the other day, it wasn't that good altho it is all star cast. Pretty boring. I'm a big fan of Gong Li and I am excited Hu Ge has a chance to work with her.
    Last edited by cherieluv; 02-12-16 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cherieluv View Post
    Looking forward to the next instalment of the Monkey King with Gong Li and Hu Ge in them. First instalment - just saw the other day, it wasn't that good altho it is all star cast. Pretty boring. I'm a big fan of Gong Li and I am excited Hu Ge has a chance to work with her.
    Hu Ge isn't branching into movies just yet, and has not worked with Gong Li. 三打白骨精 / Monkey King 2 stars Gong Li, William Feng Shaofeng and Aaron Kwok.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Unhappy

Hi, I'm new here, and I'm a big fan of Hu Ge. I have a question: I have drawn Hu Ge, I find it quite nice so I want to post it, but I don't know how!!! Help me!!
    Last edited by Kawaii20; 08-01-16 at 12:51 PM.
    想爱就爱,想恨就恨。 谁都拦不住我们。

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamy Luna View Post
    In my opinion, even with his scars, he's one of the most handsome men in China.

Hu Ge participated in the 2016 CCTV Spring Festival Gala:

https://youtu.be/59HbyOsd39I

You're right, Dreamy Luna! With or without his scars, Hu Ge is the BEST, most HANDSOME, AWESOME guy in China! (Or in the whole world)
    想爱就爱,想恨就恨。 谁都拦不住我们。

Hi, I'm the big sister of Kawaii. Please excuse her. She's a bit excited...