Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chen Yi Rong

Default Chen Yi Rong

Anyone have any good pics of this actress? I think she is so pretty.

Senior Member shanghai girls are hot's Avatar

she's cute in Tian Xia Di Yi

some pics i found. Anyone have pics of her in Tian Xia di yi? Really want some pics of her in ancient chinese costume.
    Attached Images Attached Images

She's in the modern sad love story Lavender and the sad ancient series Shu Jian Qing Xia Liu San Bian. I remember there being some pics of her in the latter's thread at one point.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

does anyone know any other dramas she's in? These are the ones I know:

Tian Xia Di Yi--The World's Finest
    Lavender--Xun Yi Cao

and that's it.

But I loved her in both, esp Lavender.

Here are pics from Lavender
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...Lavender11.jpg
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1.../PDVD_0081.jpg
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...ender_0101.jpg
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...lavender31.jpg
    http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...lavener021.jpg

Here's one I have of her from Tian Xia Di Yi

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...i/4565a487.jpg

I love her in Lavender. She's also in Starry Starry Night with Peter Ho. I didn't watch it because I don't like Peter Ho's acting.

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

starry starry night was a horrible drama. it started out okay, but towards the end, everything just got so mushy. the last scene was horribly done. Peter, who is dying from leukemia (also, another think i disliked was the director of stary stary night didn't bother to name his characters. he used the names of the actors/actresses) so peter was dying from leukemia, but he insists on yi rong (tammy cheng) bringing him to the peak of this snowy snowy mountain so he could paint. (whith snow? don't know). as he's painting, he starts to bleed (sign of death) and yi rong, instead of rushing him to a hospital, says "wait, i'll show you the most beautiful thing in this world." and she runs off to look for fireworks, leaving peter dying there on the mountains. so, yi rong rushes for fireworks and runs back to peter, but on her way to running back to peter, she trips, falls, and stabs herself with fireworks. so yi rong, bleedng from her stab on her chest, manages to get back to peter and sets off the fireworks. they embrace in the snow while peter is like "thank you for showing me the most beautiful thing in the world'" (or something like that, i can't remember) then he realizes that yi rong is hurt. yi rong dies in front of him and peter's smile and happiness turns to dread and he dies in pain and mortal despair. then yi rong's foster younger brother (that has alwasy liked her) finds them buried in the snow, dead and says "why is it only now that i've learned to appreciate them" and leaves them buried in the snow. IN THE SNOW that wiill melt someday. i'm sorry, but the director of this drama has problems.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay
    starry starry night was a horrible drama. it started out okay, but towards the end, everything just got so mushy. the last scene was horribly done. Peter, who is dying from leukemia (also, another think i disliked was the director of stary stary night didn't bother to name his characters. he used the names of the actors/actresses) so peter was dying from leukemia, but he insists on yi rong (tammy cheng) bringing him to the peak of this snowy snowy mountain so he could paint. (whith snow? don't know). as he's painting, he starts to bleed (sign of death) and yi rong, instead of rushing him to a hospital, says "wait, i'll show you the most beautiful thing in this world." and she runs off to look for fireworks, leaving peter dying there on the mountains. so, yi rong rushes for fireworks and runs back to peter, but on her way to running back to peter, she trips, falls, and stabs herself with fireworks. so yi rong, bleedng from her stab on her chest, manages to get back to peter and sets off the fireworks. they embrace in the snow while peter is like "thank you for showing me the most beautiful thing in the world'" (or something like that, i can't remember) then he realizes that yi rong is hurt. yi rong dies in front of him and peter's smile and happiness turns to dread and he dies in pain and mortal despair. then yi rong's foster younger brother (that has alwasy liked her) finds them buried in the snow, dead and says "why is it only now that i've learned to appreciate them" and leaves them buried in the snow. IN THE SNOW that wiill melt someday. i'm sorry, but the director of this drama has problems.

Wow it's stories like this that make me stay far far away from Taiwan idol dramas.

Smile I like her....

[B]Oh! i really like her together with Ambrose Hsu ...i no longer remember how many times did i watch their Lavander though it has a sad ending still i just rewind d part where they both shared their sweet happy moments together to console of d sad ending of lavander

is her america name tammy? cuz she's the only girl i know who play with ambrose in lavender, other then penny lin.

what character was she in txdy? post some pic.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    is her america name tammy? cuz she's the only girl i know who play with ambrose in lavender, other then penny lin.

what character was she in txdy? post some pic.
    She plays a princess in TXDY. Sadly, I forgot the princess' name. But she was paired up with Roger Kwok in there.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/JoyfultotheEnd/Tian%20Xia%20Di%20Yi/4565a487.jpg')

She's the girl next to Eva Huang, who was paired up with Li Ya Peng in here.

HEre are the other girls from TXDY.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d132/JoyfultotheEnd/Tian%20Xia%20Di%20Yi/c3e50212.jpg')

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by coryhen
    [B]Oh! i really like her together with Ambrose Hsu ...i no longer remember how many times did i watch their Lavander though it has a sad ending still i just rewind d part where they both shared their sweet happy moments together to console of d sad ending of lavander
    until now i haven't had their "MOUSE LOVE RICE" copy is there anybody here knew about d latest team up of Tammy Chen Yi Rong & Ambrose Hsui of "Mouse love Rice?it was already shown in mainland china & d rating was good enough too that's what i read in some entertainment news...because i love their love team from d moment i watched them in Lavander...im already in waiting of whatever their drama series again together just like this Lao Shu Ai Da Mi "Mouse Love Rice"

but does mouse love rice have a happy ending?

I just absolutely abhor sad endings.

mouse love rice? is it a series??? with ambrose and tammy too?? or are u guys talking about "lavender"???

Default so gorgeous...

i want to marry her...

i think she's the one in "love story of a Star"..??

please guys send me some of her pics...

here's my e-mail add:
    <[email protected]>

thanks a lot..!!

I think she looks really pretty in Number One in the World, but I like her role better in Vagabond Vigilante.

Yup, she is very pretty. And the only movie that i've seen of hers is The World's Finest where she got with Roger Kwok. Wallace and Michelle makes such a cute couple in that movie. Okay, back on track...and the other movie i saw was one with Jimmy Lin. I don't like that one tho. So i didn't finish the movie.

The movie that i do wanna see now is Lavender...is that it? Seems like a lot of people like that movie. I know Ambrose...he is cute...i wanna see that movie.

Default addictous

Anyone pls send me a pic of Chen Yi Rong
    Here's my email:

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

tnx!!!!