Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Armed Reaction I-IV 《陀槍師姐I-IV》

yea... willl dere b a part 5??? e ending seems a bit... welllll.... u noe...

Default Looking for Armed Reaction 1-4

I'm looking for Armed Reaction Part 1-4, please PM me if you have. I willing to trade if you want any of my series. Or I'll pay for the series if you don't like any of my series.

Does anyone know the name and artist of the song when Ada and Bobby are dancing? The song was something like "Your my one and only and I know for sure..."

Default Where to buy or Download?

Anyone know where I can download or buy Armed Reaction 4? Im going nuts over it! Ive watched it before at my uncles and now I wanna watch it again but I cant find it anywhere! Any online sites where I can order it?

Thanks - Simon

Is there going to be the 5th serie?
    Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec Alec!!!

All the poets and their poetry combined,
    Cannot even compare to one of ur smile........ Xiao Yian Zhi

ALEC SU!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kookai
    Is there going to be the 5th serie?
    I'm really hoping so, but no word yet.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I dont know if this is true or not, but I saw somewhere that, now that Esther Kwan is back to TVB, theres a good chance that there will be an Armed Reaction 5 with her in it. Also, I heard that they were trying to get Joyce Tang back recently. So, lets hope there they do do a 5th one. I didn't like how the 4th ended, and a 5th can resolve it
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno323
    I dont know if this is true or not, but I saw somewhere that, now that Esther Kwan is back to TVB, theres a good chance that there will be an Armed Reaction 5 with her in it. Also, I heard that they were trying to get Joyce Tang back recently. So, lets hope there they do do a 5th one. I didn't like how the 4th ended, and a 5th can resolve it

I'm not sure if I want another AR. Joyce's character went through a lot already...if they made part 5, what else could possibly happen to her?? She's raped, lost her son, lost her husband...man..they need to give her a break aleady! Maybe part 5 will give her back her husband?? But how they are going to bring her husband back?? It's going to a typical plot and more sad stories. I'm prety much done w/ AR.

Default armed reaction season 2

does anyone have armed reaction 2 videos

I really hope that there will be a part 5 because the ending of part 4 didn't really seem like an ending to me. It left a lot of things hanging and I would want to know if they will ever find Marco of if he's already dead and I wan to see Bobby character end up with someone.

how could they just leave the series ending hanging like that?its so abrupt

please help me , i searched many place to find a song from this series . in season 4 eps 21, when Bobby and Yoyo met . there's a song from the bar , can you guys tell me what's name of that song ? it's about 1:10 mins .

I just watched ep 27-30. I didn't watch the beginning so I don't know what's going on. Would someone fill me in. What's the deal with Marco and Angie?

Quote Originally Posted by SCare View Post
    I just watched ep 27-30. I didn't watch the beginning so I don't know what's going on. Would someone fill me in. What's the deal with Marco and Angie?
    In Part 4, Marco is a married cop and Angie is the triad boss, who got the dragonhead position from her dad. Angie was forced by her father to marry a man she did not love, Evergreen, as her dad thought he was a nice man that would love and treat her well. Angie hates his guts cos she think he is spineless and not a man.

So one day, Angie got drunk at a bar and nearly got raped by a Caucasian but got saved by Marco. She was since infatuated with Marco and wanted to break him and Joyce apart. She spiked Marco's drink and she raped him but told Joyce that it was consensual. Joyce tried to end it with Marco but he did not.

Anyhow, Angie was sick of her life and took the triad funds and wanted to elope with Marco, who wanted nothing to do with his rapist. Then Evergreen found out and Angie insulted to his face and he killed her accidentally by pressing her face against a plastic wrap. He then beat up Marco and tied him up in his car. After Evergreen died, no one knew what happened to Marco.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

I think the producer got fired right so there wont be a part 5? They initially made it a cliff hanger for part 5? But I don't know I think Marco's character died because he was really hurt and how do you break out of tape when you are already so weak. Then again people always survive, for example joey in a change of heart survived even though she was hand cuff and in the car when it sank into the ocean.

I thought it was sad for evergreen because he really loved angie. I think he help her find the people to secure her position in the beginning too when people wanted to overthrow her.

Quote Originally Posted by Nan Ling View Post
    I think the producer got fired right so there wont be a part 5? They initially made it a cliff hanger for part 5? But I don't know I think Marco's character died because he was really hurt and how do you break out of tape when you are already so weak. Then again people always survive, for example joey in a change of heart survived even though she was hand cuff and in the car when it sank into the ocean.

I thought it was sad for evergreen because he really loved angie. I think he help her find the people to secure her position in the beginning too when people wanted to overthrow her.
    I liked the first one so much that I hated all the sequels. It was all too dramatic in Part 2 when Esther and Bobby broke up and Bobby ended up marrying Eileen so quickly. I hated Part 3 & 4 because Esther was not it. It was like watching two whole series of Bobby cheating with another woman. I totally hate all the tragedies that Joyce and Marco went through. It was all too much. I would rather Marco die and not have a Part 5.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Yeh I like part 1. I think part 2 started out okay but then they just always make joyce and marco suffer. I like Eileen but I dislike that she started out being nice then she became very mean because the producers have to have bobby end up with esther in the end. I didn't really watch all of 3 and 4 because esther was not in it and again, more suffering for joyce.