Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Reaction I-IV 《陀槍師姐I-IV》

i kept on thinking that bobby got married...to eillien yoew or something.....
    it could have been something else......but i think it was after he broke up with esther...cos she couldn't get pregnant or something........
    A thousand times I have failed,
    Still your mercy remains
    Should I stumble again
    For I'm caught in your grace.

Originally posted by ice_cream
    i kept on thinking that bobby got married...to eillien yoew or something.....
    it could have been something else......but i think it was after he broke up with esther...cos she couldn't get pregnant or something........
    He did marry Eileen in AR2. Eileen's interest in him was quite blatant. But they couldn't get along and later Eileen became involved in something nasty. She eventually let him go.
    玉木宏

blog

Default Joyce and Marco

Can anyone tell me some esp. which focus more on Joyce & Marco.Which Esp. does Marco dies, it will be very touching.
    Don't regret for what you've done.
    If you know you will regret,
    Don't do it in the first place.

Default Re: Joyce and Marco

Originally posted by tv fans
    Can anyone tell me some esp. which focus more on Joyce & Marco.Which Esp. does Marco dies, it will be very touching.

Marco dies at 38 (I think)
    Raymond Lam Rox my world!

I'm really confused about this Joyce and Marco thing. So does Marco die, or vanish? I'm confused...could anyone fill me in?

Also, yes, Joyce had had so many problems...I think it's kind of impossible to still be happy all the time...and I don't like how Joyce is no longer the active girl who's seeking for action at her job..it doesn't seem like the AR series anymore when she's not out there fighting.
    Today is the tommorow you worried about yesterday.
    Check out my site: greeniceflower.net

Originally posted by greeniceflower
    I'm really confused about this Joyce and Marco thing. So does Marco die, or vanish? I'm confused...could anyone fill me in?

Sorry, my bad Marco disappears... Anyway, they never found his body

At the end of chapter 13 Bobby and Yoyo are singing karoke together, does anyone know the name of the song and the artist who sings it orginally? Thanks!

i don't remember the name of the song... but if i recall correctly, it's one of George Lam's songs
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

Ok.........what's up with Ada's hair in here. Not looking very good in that area. It makes her ears stand out more. And did she dye her hair black?? Hmmmm.......who is her hairstylist?????!!!!! Well she need a new one.

When they show the flashback of the part where Bobby was trying to catch the whistle, Ada's look soo good with her long, light brown hair. When they flash back to the present, you can see the big difference in Ada back then and now. Which hairstyle would you guys prefer?
    It's so funny how we set up qualifications for the one we love while at the back of our mind we know that the one we truly love will always be an exception!

Originally posted by lilvietangelgirl
    Ok.........what's up with Ada's hair in here. Not looking very good in that area. It makes her ears stand out more. And did she dye her hair black?? Hmmmm.......who is her hairstylist?????!!!!! Well she need a new one.

When they show the flashback of the part where Bobby was trying to catch the whistle, Ada's look soo good with her long, light brown hair. When they flash back to the present, you can see the big difference in Ada back then and now. Which hairstyle would you guys prefer?
    Well in AR3, her hair makes Ada look younger. And in AR4, her hair makes Ada look more mature.

I don't like how her hairstyle when she goes to work. I prefer her hair in AR3

I agree, her hairstyle in AR3 was the best! The way she did her hair when she goes to work looks like a man. All comb over on one side and stuff. Very masculine looking. Once again, who is her hairstylist???!!!!!
    It's so funny how we set up qualifications for the one we love while at the back of our mind we know that the one we truly love will always be an exception!

oh.... am I the only one who think Ada's hairstyle in AR4 is better than that in AR3??
    The hairstyle that she had in AR3 made her face look too too small....

And, she must dye her hair black. The reason is that all Chinese police must be in black hair in HK.... no dyeing is allowed...
    Last edited by tvbthemevideo; 11-26-03 at 09:08 PM.

oh really????? Oh ok i understand now why she dyed her hair black but why the haircut??? It's going to take awhile for her hair to grow out properly especially with all those short layers.

I liked Ada's short hair in AR4.
    [size=1]"Now that I know there's something to know, I can't not know, just because I'm afraid somebody will know I know. You know?"[/size]

Default Need Help! Armed Reaction4

Hey,
    Can anyone help me on this???
    Who can tell me whether this one is good or not??
    It's not out in my country yet but god I loved all the three 1st ones.........
    Was the ending good?
    thanx all

My opinion on this... I could say it's not the best, but you can still enjoy some parts of the serie (especially I enjoy Bobby and Ada at the early episodes what a lovely couple huh?) ... AR4 it's very tight, many things were rush to the ending, some story were not totally explain especially the ending story the final part... gets me very angry (won't spoils the serie though) ... probably in AR4 there's 3main actress + 3main actors.. this is why the director and producer were limited... anyway I would still recommend this, you'll enjoy it... but don't wait to be the best AR ... AR5 maybe ?!?!? hehe

I still believe ARI was the best of best... Bobby & Esther they got more chemistry than Ada... sorry to Ada fans no offense ... ^-^
    Currently watching:
    (TVB): Many @ this time to name... ^^
    (Korean): None
    (Jap): None
    (Just Finish): ...

Personally, I think it's the one of the best series this year (together with Square Pegs). The cases in AR4 are very exciting. Also, the appearances of Frankie Lam and Yoyo Mung are great. One thing I need to mention is that Yoyo's acting skill had a noticeable improvement.

looking forward to seeing AR5... for me, I think AR2 and AR4 are both the best AR series.
    Last edited by tvbthemevideo; 11-29-03 at 08:08 AM.

I haven't seen the first three of Armed reaction.

But I really like AR4, it's a good series, one of the best that I've seen this year. The part with Ada and Bobby in the beginning is so sweet and touching. Also their parts in the series are so funny, it cracked me up so much

Personally I think the ending is so bad and crap, it is an opening ending, like cliffhanger.

Great!
    thanx guys.....I will def watch it cos I love all the tree version but must adnit that I prefered first two and i agree with Coolnuker that esther was really good at that and they did really suit each other!!!

thanx again