Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Yi Tian Tu Long Ji Ending

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    who is chingmay? will there be another movie?
    The movie ended hanging halfway. Think they're not planning to have another movie i guess. But movie version was really the best becoz of Jet Li!
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    He's putting DOMD on hold.. Preparations have officially begun for the shooting of Bi Xue Jian.
    Really? That's really good news. BXJ is one of my favorite novels. The only adaptation I've ever seen was a butchered version with Felix.

As for the HSDS relationship ending, JY's 3rd edition is a perfect "realistic" ending, IMO. Although personally I wouldn't mind if he ends up with 3 girls, minus his cousin Yin Li. Yin Li is the only one who actually doesn't love him, so I don't see that going anywhere.

One thing I kind of prefered would be a better ending for the leaders of the Ming Cult(Yang Xiao, Fan Yao, etc.). Since they're all likely going to get killed or kicked out of the Ming Cult eventually by Zhu YuanZhang. This is one of the more annoying things about these semi-historical fiction.

Default reply

Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    You'll be surprised. In the 3rd edition of this "beloved novel", the ending is much more open-ended and ZWJ actually loves all the girls (including Xiao Zhao and Yin Li). Even though he still ends up with her (because XZ is in Persia, ZZR ditched him, Yin Li is still hung up over young ZWJ), ZWJ no longer just loves ZM alone. Zhang Jizhong has also hinted that his adaptation of HSDS in 2007 will follow the 3rd edition. Oh, the anticipation

Yeah it was sorted of like this in this version at the end how he said that he did love all of the girls. hmm have u seen any pics and do u know who is in?
    Last edited by vietblue99; 10-11-05 at 09:57 PM.

The perfect ending would be for him to be castrated at the end and that can make his mind up for him or they all lose interest in him and marry other men leaving lots of time to make up his mind.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

Talking

I like the ending in the 2003 version. But not in the book, where there's foreshadowing about how ZZR is going to get in the way of ZM and ZWJ's relationship.

ZZR could not get in their unless ZWJ is a willing accomplice. Needs 2 hands to clap.
    Personally I prefer GYY as ZZR. She's more sexy than A.

Quote Originally Posted by shattered_dreams
    I like the ending in the 2003 version. But not in the book, where there's foreshadowing about how ZZR is going to get in the way of ZM and ZWJ's relationship.
    I love the ending of 2003 too! It's lik the most beautiful ending for a serie. So romantic! Couldn't have it any other way. Well then again it wouldn't really hurt to hav some more Alec & Alyssa scenes though.
    http://6xing.net <-Visit US!

I love the 2003 version!!! If I had a choice for the ending though... I think ZWJ and ZZR... They so cute together!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

I liked the ending for HSDS 2003 too! It was so sweet! Alec and Alyssa talked about how they were gonna have kids and stuff! That's PERFECT!

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    I liked the ending for HSDS 2003 too! It was so sweet! Alec and Alyssa talked about how they were gonna have kids and stuff! That's PERFECT!
    I feel sad for ZZR... I think she deserved a happy ending... I thought It'd be nicer if ZWJ and ZZR ended together. He promised her (or owes her a promise)!! It's because of him he she went temporarily evil!!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    It's because of him he she went temporarily evil!!
    why did you say so?

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    I feel sad for ZZR... I think she deserved a happy ending... I thought It'd be nicer if ZWJ and ZZR ended together. He promised her (or owes her a promise)!! It's because of him he she went temporarily evil!!
    I don't think he made her that way. She made the promise to her Si fu (is that how you say it?) to steal both the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. She tried to kill his cousin and then blames it on Trieu Man. She does all this stuff to him and the people he cares about but then blames him for leaving her on her wedding day. I still pity her character (GYY) because she wasn't annoying at all. In 2003, they made it seem like she was suffering a lot from what she did and was only doing it cause the spirit of her dead Si Fu kept coming back to her.

im confused about zzr's character, cuz i didnt' read the book, only the hsds 03 version, and some ppl told me that version made her nicer. in one scene when ding minjun persuaded the rest of er mei diciples to listen to her and they all trying to kill zhiruo, i think thats very sad, and throught the series, shes been thru a lot, and suffered alot more than zhao min + yin li combined together (IMHO, because many thinks yin li suffered the most). but many ppl who read the book told me the 03 version made the audience pity her and there are some scenes from the book thats left out... so i don't know...

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    yea tahts my fav ending too, i like zm with wuji, i don't like zm and wuji personally but they do match/.

i like that they made zzr be the leader of ermei, thats the way it should be.

ZM and ZWJ is nice together. And ZWJ did admit himself he liked ZM the best. However, the 3rd edition...., it's just HORRIBLE! Don't bother to even buy it. All the people in the Wuxia area including me agree that the 3rd edition is horrible. Specifically the 9 Yang origin was STUPID! And ZWJ liking all 4 girls is NOT good. he should have one main one that he likes; not like he can't decide which one he likes the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    ZM and ZWJ is nice together. And ZWJ did admit himself he liked ZM the best. However, the 3rd edition...., it's just HORRIBLE! Don't bother to even buy it. All the people in the Wuxia area including me agree that the 3rd edition is horrible. Specifically the 9 Yang origin was STUPID! And ZWJ liking all 4 girls is NOT good. he should have one main one that he likes; not like he can't decide which one he likes the best.
    since watching the adaptation of 1987 many yrs years back, i have always felt bad for xiao zhao. i have no objection to zm and zwj to be together, but i always feel very sad for xiao zhao. i also feel sad for zzr in the latest adaptation. probably it's gao yuan yuan's acting - she appears to be more a victim than an ambitious person in the latest series. maybe that's why jy tried to lay the ground for zwj to have a chance to be with the others.

ot: e.g. i also pity mu wanqing for very long. more so that she and duan yu are not siblings, but she does not know. thanks goodness, i was very happy that jy made them together in the latest edition.

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA! There was a 3rd edition??? Then which was the edition where he ended up only with ZM? (is that trieu man?) Who did he end up with if he liked all four girls?? I'd hate it if he ended up with more than one girl. That's just wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Very sexy HK actress.
    i always thought her to be more sweet than sexy though..kekeke..she acted a few times with jet li...very funny...one time as Xiao Zhao in Yi Tian Tu Long Ji...in that version i wld have like ZWJ to end up with Xiao Zhao~!
    but in the Yi Tian Tu Long Ji 2003 - its definitely Alec and Alyssia for me...ZWJ and Zhao Min all the way~!
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

Was the 2019 ending better than the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    Depends on who was playing Zhao Min and who was playing Zhou Zhiruo...
    Ian, using your logic,
    zwj should marry zzr in the 1994 (Kathy Chow) and 2003 (Gao Yuanyuan) versions?

zwj should marry xz in the 1993 (Chingmy Yau) version?

How's about Yin-li?