Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 40 of 40

Thread: Perfect Yi Tian Tu Long Ji Ending

  1. #21
    Senior Member xiaoshan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    873

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    who is chingmay? will there be another movie?
    The movie ended hanging halfway. Think they're not planning to have another movie i guess. But movie version was really the best becoz of Jet Li!
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

    *Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2001
    Posts
    1,760

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    He's putting DOMD on hold.. Preparations have officially begun for the shooting of Bi Xue Jian.
    Really? That's really good news. BXJ is one of my favorite novels. The only adaptation I've ever seen was a butchered version with Felix.

    As for the HSDS relationship ending, JY's 3rd edition is a perfect "realistic" ending, IMO. Although personally I wouldn't mind if he ends up with 3 girls, minus his cousin Yin Li. Yin Li is the only one who actually doesn't love him, so I don't see that going anywhere.

    One thing I kind of prefered would be a better ending for the leaders of the Ming Cult(Yang Xiao, Fan Yao, etc.). Since they're all likely going to get killed or kicked out of the Ming Cult eventually by Zhu YuanZhang. This is one of the more annoying things about these semi-historical fiction.

  3. #23
    Member vietblue99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Somewhere very boring
    Posts
    79

    Default reply

    Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    You'll be surprised. In the 3rd edition of this "beloved novel", the ending is much more open-ended and ZWJ actually loves all the girls (including Xiao Zhao and Yin Li). Even though he still ends up with her (because XZ is in Persia, ZZR ditched him, Yin Li is still hung up over young ZWJ), ZWJ no longer just loves ZM alone. Zhang Jizhong has also hinted that his adaptation of HSDS in 2007 will follow the 3rd edition. Oh, the anticipation

    Yeah it was sorted of like this in this version at the end how he said that he did love all of the girls. hmm have u seen any pics and do u know who is in?
    Last edited by vietblue99; 10-11-05 at 09:57 PM.

  4. #24
    Senior Member Zhuge Liang's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Posts
    864

    Default

    The perfect ending would be for him to be castrated at the end and that can make his mind up for him or they all lose interest in him and marry other men leaving lots of time to make up his mind.
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

  5. #25
    Junior Member shattered_dreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    10

    Talking

    I like the ending in the 2003 version. But not in the book, where there's foreshadowing about how ZZR is going to get in the way of ZM and ZWJ's relationship.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Surferket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2,484

    Default

    ZZR could not get in their unless ZWJ is a willing accomplice. Needs 2 hands to clap.
    Personally I prefer GYY as ZZR. She's more sexy than A.

  7. #27
    Senior Member aznangl426's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shattered_dreams
    I like the ending in the 2003 version. But not in the book, where there's foreshadowing about how ZZR is going to get in the way of ZM and ZWJ's relationship.
    I love the ending of 2003 too! It's lik the most beautiful ending for a serie. So romantic! Couldn't have it any other way. Well then again it wouldn't really hurt to hav some more Alec & Alyssa scenes though.
    http://6xing.net <-Visit US!

  8. #28
    Senior Member Da Bao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    I love the 2003 version!!! If I had a choice for the ending though... I think ZWJ and ZZR... They so cute together!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

  9. #29
    Registered User dragongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    761

    Default

    I liked the ending for HSDS 2003 too! It was so sweet! Alec and Alyssa talked about how they were gonna have kids and stuff! That's PERFECT!

  10. #30
    Senior Member Da Bao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    1,222

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    I liked the ending for HSDS 2003 too! It was so sweet! Alec and Alyssa talked about how they were gonna have kids and stuff! That's PERFECT!
    I feel sad for ZZR... I think she deserved a happy ending... I thought It'd be nicer if ZWJ and ZZR ended together. He promised her (or owes her a promise)!! It's because of him he she went temporarily evil!!
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    It's because of him he she went temporarily evil!!
    why did you say so?

  12. #32
    Registered User dragongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    I feel sad for ZZR... I think she deserved a happy ending... I thought It'd be nicer if ZWJ and ZZR ended together. He promised her (or owes her a promise)!! It's because of him he she went temporarily evil!!
    I don't think he made her that way. She made the promise to her Si fu (is that how you say it?) to steal both the Heaven Sword and Dragon Sabre. She tried to kill his cousin and then blames it on Trieu Man. She does all this stuff to him and the people he cares about but then blames him for leaving her on her wedding day. I still pity her character (GYY) because she wasn't annoying at all. In 2003, they made it seem like she was suffering a lot from what she did and was only doing it cause the spirit of her dead Si Fu kept coming back to her.

  13. #33
    Senior Member Ding Dang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    im confused about zzr's character, cuz i didnt' read the book, only the hsds 03 version, and some ppl told me that version made her nicer. in one scene when ding minjun persuaded the rest of er mei diciples to listen to her and they all trying to kill zhiruo, i think thats very sad, and throught the series, shes been thru a lot, and suffered alot more than zhao min + yin li combined together (IMHO, because many thinks yin li suffered the most). but many ppl who read the book told me the 03 version made the audience pity her and there are some scenes from the book thats left out... so i don't know...

  14. #34
    Senior Member Ding Dang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl
    I liked the ending for HSDS 2003 too! It was so sweet! Alec and Alyssa talked about how they were gonna have kids and stuff! That's PERFECT!
    yea tahts my fav ending too, i like zm with wuji, i don't like zm and wuji personally but they do match/.

    i like that they made zzr be the leader of ermei, thats the way it should be.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    2,343

    Default

    ZM and ZWJ is nice together. And ZWJ did admit himself he liked ZM the best. However, the 3rd edition...., it's just HORRIBLE! Don't bother to even buy it. All the people in the Wuxia area including me agree that the 3rd edition is horrible. Specifically the 9 Yang origin was STUPID! And ZWJ liking all 4 girls is NOT good. he should have one main one that he likes; not like he can't decide which one he likes the best.

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    ZM and ZWJ is nice together. And ZWJ did admit himself he liked ZM the best. However, the 3rd edition...., it's just HORRIBLE! Don't bother to even buy it. All the people in the Wuxia area including me agree that the 3rd edition is horrible. Specifically the 9 Yang origin was STUPID! And ZWJ liking all 4 girls is NOT good. he should have one main one that he likes; not like he can't decide which one he likes the best.
    since watching the adaptation of 1987 many yrs years back, i have always felt bad for xiao zhao. i have no objection to zm and zwj to be together, but i always feel very sad for xiao zhao. i also feel sad for zzr in the latest adaptation. probably it's gao yuan yuan's acting - she appears to be more a victim than an ambitious person in the latest series. maybe that's why jy tried to lay the ground for zwj to have a chance to be with the others.

    ot: e.g. i also pity mu wanqing for very long. more so that she and duan yu are not siblings, but she does not know. thanks goodness, i was very happy that jy made them together in the latest edition.

  17. #37
    Registered User dragongirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    ZM and ZWJ is nice together. And ZWJ did admit himself he liked ZM the best. However, the 3rd edition...., it's just HORRIBLE! Don't bother to even buy it. All the people in the Wuxia area including me agree that the 3rd edition is horrible. Specifically the 9 Yang origin was STUPID! And ZWJ liking all 4 girls is NOT good. he should have one main one that he likes; not like he can't decide which one he likes the best.
    Whoa, whoa, WHOA! There was a 3rd edition??? Then which was the edition where he ended up only with ZM? (is that trieu man?) Who did he end up with if he liked all four girls?? I'd hate it if he ended up with more than one girl. That's just wrong!

  18. #38
    Senior Member nauti_ger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    389

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Very sexy HK actress.
    i always thought her to be more sweet than sexy though..kekeke..she acted a few times with jet li...very funny...one time as Xiao Zhao in Yi Tian Tu Long Ji...in that version i wld have like ZWJ to end up with Xiao Zhao~!
    but in the Yi Tian Tu Long Ji 2003 - its definitely Alec and Alyssia for me...ZWJ and Zhao Min all the way~!
    ~yOu aRe my sUnshiNe my oNly sUnshIne
    yOu mAke mE haPpy wHeN sKieS aRe gReY
    yOu nEvEr kNoW jUsT hOw mUcH i LoVe yOu
    pLeaSe dOn'T takE my sUnshInE aWay~
    alec 有朋 alec 有朋 alec 有朋

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,076

    Default

    Was the 2019 ending better than the rest?

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    Depends on who was playing Zhao Min and who was playing Zhou Zhiruo...
    Ian, using your logic,
    zwj should marry zzr in the 1994 (Kathy Chow) and 2003 (Gao Yuanyuan) versions?

    zwj should marry xz in the 1993 (Chingmy Yau) version?

    How's about Yin-li?

Similar Threads

  1. Tian Long Ba bu question
    By dragongirl in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-06, 05:35 AM
  2. about y tian tu long ji
    By jin yong in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-06-04, 10:36 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •