Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Yi Tian Tu Long Ji Ending

Default Perfect Yi Tian Tu Long Ji Ending

What would be your perfect ending to such a great series? Which of the girls would you have Zhang Wu Ji end up with? I've always wanted him to end up with Zhou Zhi Ruo and I have no idea why. I guess Zhao Min is better suited for him, especially when Zhou Zhi Ruo turned evil. But she was also a kind person in the beginning and I can't help but thinking, maybe if Zhang Wu Ji really loved Zhou Zhi Ruo then she wouldn't have turned evil, because as we saw, she was willing to go against her promise to her master to be with him.

So I was just wondering, if you had a say in the ending, what would happen? Who would Zhang Wu Ji end up with? and why?

Uh ZWJ and his Harem ala Wei xiao Bao style

Haha of course... Isn't that every guy's dream?

Depends on who was playing Zhao Min and who was playing Zhou Zhiruo...

I prefer Zhang Wu Ji end up with Xiao Zhao
    Les Arts Martiaux!
    "En Garde","Fleche Enflammee"!!

Cool

haha...ZWJ and everyone...haha...

but ZWJ and ZM is also a good ending...

Default Ending?

Hello haven't you guys seen this. I saw thia around the end of last year and the begiining of this year. Zhng Wu Ji ended up w/ Zhao Min just like the older series. Come on the director would not change the ending of a beloved novel like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by vietblue99
    Hello haven't you guys seen this. I saw thia around the end of last year and the begiining of this year. Zhng Wu Ji ended up w/ Zhao Min just like the older series. Come on the director would not change the ending of a beloved novel like this one.
    You'll be surprised. In the 3rd edition of this "beloved novel", the ending is much more open-ended and ZWJ actually loves all the girls (including Xiao Zhao and Yin Li). Even though he still ends up with her (because XZ is in Persia, ZZR ditched him, Yin Li is still hung up over young ZWJ), ZWJ no longer just loves ZM alone. Zhang Jizhong has also hinted that his adaptation of HSDS in 2007 will follow the 3rd edition. Oh, the anticipation

character of zhao zhiruo may have to change quite a lot for this to happen. personally i am fine for zwj to end up with zhao min, xiao zhao (zwj should at least made an attempt to save her and her mum from persia) and zhao zhiruo (maybe she can take a shot for zwj towards the end).

Quote Originally Posted by xuelian
    You'll be surprised. In the 3rd edition of this "beloved novel", the ending is much more open-ended and ZWJ actually loves all the girls (including Xiao Zhao and Yin Li). Even though he still ends up with her (because XZ is in Persia, ZZR ditched him, Yin Li is still hung up over young ZWJ), ZWJ no longer just loves ZM alone. Zhang Jizhong has also hinted that his adaptation of HSDS in 2007 will follow the 3rd edition. Oh, the anticipation
    Last edited by wkeej; 09-05-05 at 12:23 AM.

Nice to know ZJZ is going to do a HSDS but can't he do it in 2006 since ROCH 05 is essentially completed except for music and CGI.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Nice to know ZJZ is going to do a HSDS but can't he do it in 2006 since ROCH 05 is essentially completed except for music and CGI.
    He's doing DOMD after ROCH, so a new HSDS will have to wait awhile. IMO, the longer the better, 'cause the time span between some of these remakes is getting ridiculous.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    He's doing DOMD after ROCH, so a new HSDS will have to wait awhile. IMO, the longer the better, 'cause the time span between some of these remakes is getting ridiculous.
    He's putting DOMD on hold.. Preparations have officially begun for the shooting of Bi Xue Jian.

He's putting DOMD on hold.. Preparations have officially begun for the shooting of Bi Xue Jian.
    Oh, that's good. It's only been about 5 years since the last DOMD. I know this is really getting this thread off topic now, but have there been any news or even rumors about the casting of BXJ?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ok I'm stupid can someone clue me into what's DOMD? All these abbreviations on novels and names of actress/actors/charactors are killing my grey cells.
    And Bi Xue Jian = Lady White Snake?

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    Ok I'm stupid can someone clue me into what's DOMD? All these abbreviations on novels and names of actress/actors/charactors are killing my grey cells.

DOMD = Duke of Mount Deer (Lu Ding Ji)
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Darn!! I like the beautiful wives.....

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    DOMD = Duke of Mount Deer (Lu Ding Ji)

OMFG!! There's going to be a new Duke of Mount Deer?!?

Woohoo!! I love that story. My fav Jin Yong novel ever!!

Smile

I'm dun mind who Wu Ji end up with but in the movie version, he muz end up with Xiao Zhao! I juz luv seeing Jet and Chingmay together!
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoshan
    I'm dun mind who Wu Ji end up with but in the movie version, he muz end up with Xiao Zhao! I juz luv seeing Jet and Chingmay together!
    who is chingmay? will there be another movie?

Very sexy HK actress.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    who is chingmay? will there be another movie?
    Attached Images Attached Images