Thread: Xiang Fen Chuan Qi

Default Xiang Fen Chuan Qi

This series started ont tv two days ago and i love it! The chinese is 香粉傳奇 and its starring Shui Ling and Li Xiao Dong.
    I can't really find any other info and I couldn't find any thread on it. Sorry if there's already a thread for this.

Who has watched this is or is watching it? Anyone know when it came out?
    Here's the cover: http://www.61mins.com/pimgs/h11-082-...huanqi-xf1.jpg
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3

This series starring Shui Ling and Daniel Chan (Chen Xiao Dong) came out last year and goes by the name of "Xiang Fen Shi Jia" as well.

http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?p=514719
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Default Xiang Fen Chuan Qi

I stumbled on this series last night. It was running on CCTV4. I think it started at 10:00. My reason for watching may seem a bit strange. I have been studying Mandarin and I found that I can almost read the dialouge as it flashed by on the screen. The dialouge went by a little too quickly, if it displayed for a few more seconds I would have been able to read it! I may get the series for practice.
    I would play the DVD on my pc and do screen capture of the dialouge and then translate and practice. I found reviews for this series on the Yesasia site. It seems the series has a sad ending. I am fairly new to Wu Xia genre. I have seen Sword of Dvinity (my favorite), Damo (really sad), Jewel in the Palace (great), Song of the Prince (not bad) , and Return of the Condor Heroes 2006.

i saw this on cctv too...seems fun...daniel looks funny but i have too many unwatched series in line so i think il skip this atm n watch it some other time
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

i just bought this series from china, cant wait to watch it

i missed the last three episodes because the tv station blocked it with some stupid show so i dont know how it ended.

i didnt really like this series. it was kind of... boring. and the whole IDEA and plot of it was just... blehhh. Sometimes it got really draggy too.

when i first saw chen xiao dong in it, i thought, 'wow, he looks really nice in this series.' but later on, the more i looked at him, the more boring he got... i was REALLY getting tired of his messed up hair.

i am also kind of angry about the way shui ling looked. they made her look so yellow, dull, old and boring, considering she is such a beautiful actress.

can someone please tell me how this series ended? thanks in advance.
    ~
    .shu chang.
    Leanna, <3