Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Wars of In-laws 《我的野蠻奶奶》

I know, Bosco and Myolie look so cute together, they are so funny in the serie. I like every scene with Bosco and Myolie. Hope they will have part 2. I really like this serie. Love Boscolie.
    Support: Anita Yuen-Maggie Ho Yee-Joyce Tang-Kenix Kwok-Myolie Wu-Christine Ng-Bernice-Tavia-Sharon!!!
    Loving: Julian+Anita, Boscolie, Rayolie, Sunny+Christine.
    Boscolie Paradise

one thing i like in bosco's performance here is how he can change his character from a VERY obedient son and husband into a very righteous and brave 'robin hood' i think he did it with such ease that it's almost natural and convincing
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Yeah that would be cool ! but if they make a part 2 i hope they will talk bout bosco and myolie chemistry more

Thumbs up

I really hate myolie but this series was funny and touching. the only thing i didn't like was the fact the ending suc!! how they had this "lessons" and how everyone all forgave each other and came back living happily together. its so annoying. tVB is doing that alot for "family" type of series... but overal, the series was worth watching.

Ling san brought it on herself. she was the one who thought up the plan with bosco and suddenly she decides its for real. she knew that he only thinks of her as a sista and not anything else. but shes a cute girl.. whats her english name anyways?

i really admire the couple of maids who were so loyal to liza even when her character was bossy adn *****y and all to them... they stood by her, especially when she was at her lowest point.

Quote Originally Posted by angelbabiie
    I really hate myolie but this series was funny and touching. the only thing i didn't like was the fact the ending suc!! how they had this "lessons" and how everyone all forgave each other and came back living happily together. its so annoying. tVB is doing that alot for "family" type of series... but overal, the series was worth watching.

Ling san brought it on herself. she was the one who thought up the plan with bosco and suddenly she decides its for real. she knew that he only thinks of her as a sista and not anything else. but shes a cute girl.. whats her english name anyways?

i really admire the couple of maids who were so loyal to liza even when her character was bossy adn *****y and all to them... they stood by her, especially when she was at her lowest point.
    Yeah i doi agree with the sucky and unnatural ending. While watching it, i feel very awkward and stiff because it's just so unnatural....it feel so stretch...as if TVB is trying to hard to try to make it a happy story.

The Ling Shan thing, however, i disagree with you. I understand how Ling shan brought it onto herself but it's understandable. I mean, if you've loved someone for so long all you want to do is make them happy. HWen Myo's family was in distraught and Bosco was extremely depressed because he had to witness his beloved wife suffer, she was the one could lift away that gray cloud and let Bosco have a sunny day again. If i were in her shoes, i would do what she did, pretned to get married with Bosco so that Myo's family would be freed. However, seeing the man you loved so much having fun with soeone else, any girl/woman would of course be jealous. And if you think about it, Ling Shan probably would follow through with the plan if Bosco hadn't gotten drunk and thought she was Myo and told her that he loved her and wanted to stay with her forever. Anyway, i just think that her choices are understandable.

almost forgot, that ling san girl actually ended up with bosco in to love with no regrets
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

man.. this series is awesome i love it from beginning to end. it just fully capture my attention hehe, i spent like... 3 whole day watching it, ALL of it ^_____^ soo great, i just love the plot and cast and characters. i find that this series have much more work into than some of the other ones before. i was kinda of disapointed with the ending, but its still good. i love the pairing up tvb did. bosco and myolie is sooo cute! and i am absolutely happy to see sek sau and liza together, they make such a good match lol. ifind myself looking forward to the scenes with them in it. their little love story is soo adorable haha.. even they may be old, they're still soo cute together. i have to give praises to the writer, for making the characters who they are. all of them!~ soo cool. i reallllly reallllllly hope they will have a sequel cuz i m totally in love with this series, its soooooo hilarious in the beginning and then eventually more plot and action and adventure appears. its just absolutely a great combination. man.. now i wish they will make the series longer lol. i heard that tvb cut off some of the lovey dovey scene of sek and liza.. awwwww.. i wish they didnt haha yeah.. im weird. i dunno, i think its part character and part cast that truly makes the magic in this series.

anywaysss its just soo awesomeee, i lvoe the theme song for it LOL its soo funny and fun to listen to ^___^ **hoping for a sequel***
    "experience everything life has to offer and live to share them"

Quote Originally Posted by jpanda
    man.. this series is awesome i love it from beginning to end. it just fully capture my attention hehe, i spent like... 3 whole day watching it, ALL of it ^_____^ soo great, i just love the plot and cast and characters. i find that this series have much more work into than some of the other ones before. i was kinda of disapointed with the ending, but its still good. i love the pairing up tvb did. bosco and myolie is sooo cute! and i am absolutely happy to see sek sau and liza together, they make such a good match lol. ifind myself looking forward to the scenes with them in it. their little love story is soo adorable haha.. even they may be old, they're still soo cute together. i have to give praises to the writer, for making the characters who they are. all of them!~ soo cool. i reallllly reallllllly hope they will have a sequel cuz i m totally in love with this series, its soooooo hilarious in the beginning and then eventually more plot and action and adventure appears. its just absolutely a great combination. man.. now i wish they will make the series longer lol. i heard that tvb cut off some of the lovey dovey scene of sek and liza.. awwwww.. i wish they didnt haha yeah.. im weird. i dunno, i think its part character and part cast that truly makes the magic in this series.

anywaysss its just soo awesomeee, i lvoe the theme song for it LOL its soo funny and fun to listen to ^___^ **hoping for a sequel***
    Glad to know that you like Liza and Sek Sau too. I like them very much there.

just if u r interested in their pics in that drama,
    got some here
    http://www.freewebs.com/war_of_in-laws/pictures.htm

banner
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/solynlizawang/banner/Banner_woil_LizaSekSau.jpg')

calendar
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b185/solynlizawang/calendars/calendar2006_07_2.jpg')
    Idol: Liza Wang Ming Chuen
    fav drama: War of In Laws, A Matter Of Customs, ATE, Blade Heart...
    forum: http://lizawang.go-forum.net

yup yup! this series is just sooo adorable!
    cherrie

wow solyNliza, thats an awesome site! =) soo cooll ^______^
    "experience everything life has to offer and live to share them"

Quote Originally Posted by jpanda
    wow solyNliza, thats an awesome site! =) soo cooll ^______^
    thanks, n glad that u like it

hi! does anyone know the title of the themesong of this series?
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

i didn't like bosco's voice in the themesong. sounds like he's stressing himself to make the sound.

i hardly pay attention to his voice here so anyone knows the title of the song?
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i hardly pay attention to his voice here so anyone knows the title of the song?
    War of inlaws? lol I dunno:P I like it tho, kinda like a rap and then kinda like song

I really enjoyed watching it and found it very funny. Cast was awsome and everyone really did their share for the serie. Only wish that Bosco and Shek Sau would have gotten more though. Lol, the ladies really did steal the spot light

I have to say though that after finishing watching it, I haven't had a craving to rewatch. Usually I always want to re-watch a serie, but for this one I didn't really. I guess its almost like for me a one time thing.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by fongannie
    War of inlaws? lol I dunno:P I like it tho, kinda like a rap and then kinda like song
    Ya, it must be War Of In-Laws

I finally finished this series and it was hilarious. I was laughing out loud for most of it, and Bosco & Myolie were the cutest couple ever! They had so much chemistry on screen. I was trying hard not to laugh at the scene where Bosco was trying to act like a 'player' with the ladies, but then Myolie took off his mask and found out that it was her husband all along. So cute.

I thought everyone did a great job. I know the girl that plays 'Ling San' was in 'The Academy', but I never did know her name. Anyone know? I wasn't quite convinced with her performance but I thought she actually improved as the series went on, and I felt so sorry for her in the end. Her last scenes really broke my heart.
    I'm watching: War & Destiny, Yummy Yummy

Want to watch: The Conquest, ASITP & EH (again)

Recently watched: LOCH'82, Strike at Heart, Central Affairs, The Academy

what's the chinese title then? is it 野蠻奶奶?
    cherrie

Ahh... I loved this one... So hilarious.... I though Myolie Wu and Bosco Wong had great chemistry... They were so cute together... but that other girl who was in the love triangle was like... seriously annoying.... But Liza Wang was so funny... An enjoyable series