Thread: Confederations Cup

Default Confederations Cup

I tip brazil and argentina finals, or even better Fernmany v Brazil rematch.

Brazil and Germany.........rematch of 2002 WC finals................

Mexico 1 , brazil 0, wtf, god damn ronaldo the loser, bs his suffering from emotional troubles.

Quote Originally Posted by - L1n -
    Mexico 1 , brazil 0, wtf, god damn ronaldo the loser, bs his suffering from emotional troubles.
    I thought ronaldo retired.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYLINE GT-R 32
    I thought ronaldo retired.

Ronaldo was given a break b/c he requested it. Anyways, I am a bit shocked that Brazil had been so inconsistent during the whole competition. Anyone could've put their bets on them crushing Japan and Mexico.

They are going down in quality, and I doubt one Ronaldo can make that much of a difference. I hope they do get back on track though, but after seeing their performance against Japan and Mexico, I very much doubt if they can even beat Germany (though I don't think very highly of Germany.) I think Argentina will win it.
    Beauty is not in the face;
    beauty is a light in the heart.

-It's beauty that captures your attention; personality which captures your heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirley
    Ronaldo was given a break b/c he requested it. Anyways, I am a bit shocked that Brazil had been so inconsistent during the whole competition. Anyone could've put their bets on them crushing Japan and Mexico.

They are going down in quality, and I doubt one Ronaldo can make that much of a difference. I hope they do get back on track though, but after seeing their performance against Japan and Mexico, I very much doubt if they can even beat Germany (though I don't think very highly of Germany.) I think Argentina will win it.

actually he would if u think about, what brazil lacks is taking care og good oppotunities in front of goal and also robinho isn't the most skill ful striker brazil has to offer, come worldcup he will probably be lkely to get relegated to the bench, unless adriano makes way, either way, it will be Ronaldo + Random, for the last decade it's been like thta almost, ever since romario retired, it's been Ronaldo + Random.

i don't no why parreira did'nt pik riovaldo, his still up there, actually if u ask me him and ronaldo r still the top 2 strikers brazil has to offer, sure yes he hada shit run with milan, but thats not his fault. Also during last season he was top notch for his greece side, so yeh i don't understand why some players r chosen and some aren.t. i mean denilson is the most skillful brazilian yet his not chosen? question marks. Juniho paulista? so yeh theres some players i think would of been better, but hey i'm not the coach and i'm glad becos brazil is on the verge of getting kiked out of the confeds if they played like what they did against mexico and japan, germanyis gonna trump them.

Brazil 4-1 Argentina

Brazil currently hold the Copa America, Confederations Cup and The World Cup at the same time. Awesome achievement.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://www.naruto-kun.com/images/narutotest/jiraiya.jpg'), '')